Negativity issues

To post a reply, login or signup

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts
I would like to ask my fellow community members about what I seem to be emitting lately. I feel that this is causing me to encounter what seems like....bluntly....people avoiding me like the plague. I am trying to get to the bottom of this. Whether I have absorbed someone's funk or if it is my own fears that are being forced to the surface. My personality seems to be changing. The last time something like this happened, I visited someone in prison and inadvertently had something attach to me. Thoughts, opinions and advice would greatly be welcomed. Thanks to all in advance.
Blessings
updated by @cat-whisperer: 02/23/17 02:43:18PM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts

Have you checked your energy?...for any foreign links....or cords....smudge yourself or take an epsom salt bath....just pamper yourself a bit .....sometimes when I wake up I can sense foreign energy following me around wasn't there when I went to sleep....or when I come home from work I can feel foreign energy in my aura...check around your house too....maybe someone followed you home....I get that a lot too....did you bring something new into the house?...those are the things I ask myself when I feel my own personality changes suddenly too....lol...

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

Karen2:

Have you checked your energy?...for any foreign links....or cords....smudge yourself or take an epsom salt bath....just pamper yourself a bit .....sometimes when I wake up I can sense foreign energy following me around wasn't there when I went to sleep....or when I come home from work I can feel foreign energy in my aura...check around your house too....maybe someone followed you home....I get that a lot too....did you bring something new into the house?...those are the things I ask myself when I feel my own personality changes suddenly too....lol...

Not sure how to check my energy? Please explain. This has been building for a while...few weeks. Seems almost like something...weighing me down, for a lack of a better description. I have done salt baths that do give some relief but it returns by morning. I haven't smudged in a while, maybe that is in order. 

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts

Well....I don't know how to explain what I do....lol...I just send my awareness into my systems....like running a hand over a bruise or over the skin to check for injury...just an inward check....I can feel when something attatches...as you do....there would be a link or cord attatched by any entity...being....human being...spirit of any kind....that's how it works....so if you have an entity attatchment there would be a cord or link....which you can remove....

TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
308 posts

It's like how Karen described, finding that awareness.  Recently I started having stomach and GI problems again then I learned my close friend is having problems again.  When we don't talk I'm ok, but when we do it comes back.  Saw her this weekend for a few hours and left completely drained and had a brain fog.  When I came home I started to feel fine.  The man I'm seeing, my blood has been pumping pretty hard.  Once I tried to end it with him, clearly not either oNE of us want, but it stopped.  He has alot of stress.  

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

i don't know if this will help or hinder at all, but hopefully may bring a little relief? , but I'm wondering if this is a "in general the energy is shitty" at the moment, rather than anything to do with you personally. I belong to a couple of other highly spiritual majority empath groups, and i can say that from what I'm seeing/hearing lately, almost all of october has been an absolute wringer of a month for all empaths. Im yet to come across 1 that is making it through this month without any negative issues coming to the surface. Its almost like we are being bombarded with the global negative and it is coming to the surface as some really dark and heavy stuff that is coming up to be released. whether this is our own stuff or others (i know for me it has been a a 50/50 kinda situation) its all coming out at the moment in order to be healed, released, forgiven. theres a lot to do with resentment, anger and frustrations. so if possible, process what you can and hold tight, the month is nearly over and the new moon heading our way which will hopefully bring some release/relief!! 

other than this i did check over my energy field the other night as @karen2 was explaining and damn was there some crap! it was the 1st time id done the epsom salts bath in a while (I'm in the ocean almost every day so i kinda bypass the salty bath to wash off the salt water) but that plus the energy clearing has been a massive god(ess)send! 

updated by @renee: 10/24/16 07:42:16AM
TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
308 posts

Maybe the presidential election is causing this. LOL. All I see is everyone posting negatively about the 2 candidates.

mommy4
@mommy4
last year
28 posts

Try taking a salt bath to relieve yourself and pamper yourself and perform a cleansing spell find a object you can wear consistently and there are a few ways to cleanse the object such as a necklace one I particularly like is cleansing with the four elements of earth.  Hold the object in a flame of a candle (sun),  sprinkle salt on it(regular salt is fine)  (earth),  run the object through running water from your faucet (water), and through the smoke of a incense (wind)  and wear the item for 7 to 9 days without anybody touching it but you.  It gathered your energy and protects you from negative energy.  Or you can leave the object in the moonlight all night and sunlight all day and wear it for 7 to 9 days without anybody touching it.  I also have a body wash that has scrubbing beads in it (didn't realize it had the scrubbing beads till I bought it and used it)  but it made my salt bath with calgon take me away lavender and honey scented bath salt so much more enlightening for me and try some yoga and meditation/ grounding.  It takes all the negative and draining energy feelings away.  Scrub them away and have a way to vent. Because us as empaths gather a lot of energies good and bad you need a outlet to pamper yourself for all the hard work your body goes through to make others feel better.  Because if your energies are all mixed up how can we continue helping people if we don't help ourselves.  Its a very hard predicament but we must not loose sight of what we want to do is help people and sometimes to help others is to help yourself first...  Blessed be :)

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

Thank you all for for the advice, it is appreciated. Turns out, my dad has been in the hospital and very ill. I have been with him for a week now...the funk has lifted. Apparently the issue has been building for a while according to the docs. It almost feels as if I was picking up on his medical issue. However, I have been out of town for the past week, so it might be that I have gotten away from what was making m feel that way....not sure. Either way I am heading back home tomorrow so if the feelings return when I get home I may have to do some housekeeping ;)

mommy4
@mommy4
last year
28 posts

Hope things go better for you and your father. I'm sorry to hear this but try to use your known information now to help yourself and your father. Put his energy before any others and try to channel your good energy to him and see if it helps.  Anything is possible and good energies is nothing more than what he wants for you and in turn it may help him fight. I truly hope the best for you and your father and I just want to reassure you that you can do this it is in you and I hope nothing but good towards anybody in need of help and assistance.  Blessed Be :)

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

Thank you mommy4 ;)

TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
308 posts

I'm so sorry to hear about your father.  I agree with everything mommy4 has said.  Focus on him and all others can wait.  

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts

I'm sorry to hear about your dad....I assume he's doing better since your going home?...it's always good to finally know what the heck is going on in the energy...lol...to finally understand what one if sensing and feeling....it's just crappy when it's someone who's sick...

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

The procedure yesterday didn't net any results so we are still at the hospital waiting for word of what happens next. Thank you for all of the good vibes sent our way <3

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book