Are we deemed to Hell?

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

This discussion is not to scare or turn you from any religion. This discussion is not to bash Christianity or any alike religion. It's not to be ugly to each other and our beliefs. Its about opening your mind and thoughts. I really like to hear from some with strong Christian backgrounds also so please don't challenge them if they post because none of us can explain our own truths to others because we are all different but yet , the same. and what is really "truth" anyways. It's about Why, God, in all of his love and glory would not love us. As most Empaths knows, their are more here than meets the eye. We know we have these Empathic abalities but some keep these abalities to themselves due to the fact that normal people , that lacks the abalities, and marks us as fake or an Abomination. Yes, I have read the Bible several times and it seems that if you have these abalities and you are part of the religious enlightenment, then it's ok to display these abalities. Apostles and Prophets used them all the time. Jesus meditated. Is our Empath abalities going to buy us a one way ticket to hell? I know not everyone on hear practice Christianity but do understand the concept. Some do not believe in heaven and hell, but do believe in "the Light and the Darkness ". Some works with Angels and some works the the elements of the Earth. Some have turned to other religions due to not being excepted by the Christians. Some have invented new religions for the same reasons. The Bible states clearly that these abalities are not God given abilities. I do have problems with how the word of God was documented because it had to filter though "mans mind" before being written down on paper so there for we are reading the interpretation of that's writers judgements and affliction were at the time. These are not accepted : http://www.manifestintuition.com/types-of-psychic-abilities.html But these are: http://www.allaboutgod.com/gifts-of-the-spirit.htm Are we doomed? Leviticus 20:6 ESV “If a person turns to mediums and necromancers, whoring after them, I will set my face against that person and will cut him off from among his people. Leviticus 19:31 “Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God. Deuteronomy 18:10-13 ESV There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you. You shall be blameless before the Lord your God,

updated by @rene: 04/08/17 10:12:38AM
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
last year
273 posts

Short answer "No"  :-)

Long answer:

People have asked me about whether there is a conflict between being an empath and religion. Of course, if you indiscriminately follow any particular religious leader, even your local minister, you are giving away your personal power to them. If that person holds an unfavorable view of empaths, then indeed there is a conflict regardless of what we say here.

However, if you want to make up your own mind about this question, the following guidance regarding society’s evolution from control to partnerships may help.

People have created controlling communities since Sumerian civilization in 4,000 BC or earlier. Over thousands of years, human interaction based on controlling others has developed unsustainable greed to a point where the planet itself may not be viable for many more generations. What was replaced can still be seen today in what is left of the planet’s indigenous people who live in partnership societies. The idea of a small percentage of the population controlling a vast portion of society’s wealth is insanity to native tribes. What we are seeing around us today are the early signs of controlling societies crumbling. Institutions are set up to monitor the people within their sphere of influence. As the planet evolves, people are increasingly intolerant of being controlled. All of the civil unrest around the world is reflecting a global trend toward resisting control.

At the level of our personal relationships, how do we interact with others around us? Is it on a basis of who can control who, with a winner-takes-all outcome? Or is it by mutual empowerment, where the only acceptable outcome is a win-win for all involved parties?

The temptation to give our power away is deeply embedded in our societies; from our parents and our schoolteachers to our religious leaders, spiritual counselors, doctors, and financial advisors, most of us were taught from an early age to yield to authority. Specifically from a religious viewpoint, ask yourself, “Does religion try to control me or empower me?” To be more precise, “Do the practitioners try to control me or empower me? Do they pretend to empower me by teaching me how to conform while speaking of freedom? What feelings do they engender in me?” Regardless of their words, if they speak of love but there is a tightness in your gut, ask yourself if they are instilling fear.

On the level of society, we are approaching full circle by coming back to partnership, from control. On the level of the individual, the rising awareness in empaths can be seen as a development from separation to oneness. Concurrent with that, the individual level is learning to trust what we are experiencing in our own bodies rather than what other people tell us we cannot or should not be experiencing.

The Native Americans have a story of having a wolf on each shoulder, a bad wolf on one, a good wolf on the other. The bad wolf represents fear, hate, and greed. The good wolf represents love, compassion, and hope. Which is going to win? The one you are choosing to feed!

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Good Answer!  But , of course, I don't think you are capable of giving a misleading or bad answer.  Lol.  I don't think there is a such thing as a bad answers, just different perspective unless it's meant to hurt.  

Love conquers all , but sometimes defending the love of the universe causes us to have negative feelings to the nonbelievers.   I have found that not explaining my reasoning but  just stating my beliefs while producing love energy with a smile on their face, stops their judgement and makes them scratch their heads.  

Trevor, about a year ago you said something to me while helping me though a difficult situation that I still hold close to me.  You said "send love" because Love  is hard to battle against no matter who or what they are.   

These words come to my mind each time someone has pushed my buttons and is about to receive a piece of my mind.  Lol. 

updated by @rene: 10/12/16 10:30:51AM
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
last year
273 posts

Ah yes ... sending love! Wink

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

To answer that: No. I was thinking this morning that humanity was doomed. That was the carnal mind talking and not the divine one. But consider if "god" is everything then we are Source only with a different personality. Why would I be sending myself to hell for eternity? That is silly. That is nonsense being taught in churches. Same as being saved by someone being nailed to a piece of wood and killed. Source does not need any saving and we are source. Everything is frequency and there are levels of conscience. People claim 3D, 4D, 5D and so forth. It s all a label or a band. Hell is low 4D and not personal and where most of the low vibrating beings reside due to their own inequity. That level can not exist forever and it does not as all is meant to return to Source. One day that will be crumpled up like a piece of paper and thrown into that fire. What is real is the second death. That is permanent as far as the personality is concerned. The process is such that the being is made to stand in a circle of light and the energy is raised. All alike that energy remains and all that is not is stripped of the imprint. Sometimes little is left. We hope lots remains. The energy is never destroyed and goes back to Source. Those having little or none of the light quality are gone (Divine Love is left). It is Source exercising mercy on itself for that personality that has caused so much harm and pain by its own free will.

People have been murdered under religious pretenses for being themselves such as witches, etc. That is why I do not like religions, but prefer spirituality. Empaths. So if I may suggest a path. I suggest the path of service-to-others. Even on those that do not deserve it. Think of it as god giving hem a chance through you.

BTW, few get put through the second death.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Paul:

To answer that: No. I was thinking this morning that humanity was doomed. That was the carnal mind talking and not the divine one. But consider if "god" is everything then we are Source only with a different personality. Why would I be sending myself to hell for eternity? That is silly. That is nonsense being taught in churches. Same as being saved by someone being nailed to a piece of wood and killed. Source does not need any saving and we are source. Everything is frequency and there are levels of conscience. People claim 3D, 4D, 5D and so forth. It s all a label or a band. Hell is low 4D and not personal and where most of the low vibrating beings reside due to their own inequity. That level can not exist forever and it does not as all is meant to return to Source. One day that will be crumpled up like a piece of paper and thrown into that fire. What is real is the second death. That is permanent as far as the personality is concerned. The process is such that the being is made to stand in a circle of light and the energy is raised. All alike that energy remains and all that is not is stripped of the imprint. Sometimes little is left. We hope lots remains. The energy is never destroyed and goes back to Source. Those having little or none of the light quality are gone (Divine Love is left). It is Source exercising mercy on itself for that personality that has caused so much harm and pain by its own free will.

People have been murdered under religious pretenses for being themselves such as witches, etc. That is why I do not like religions, but prefer spirituality. Empaths. So if I may suggest a path. I suggest the path of service-to-others. Even on those that do not deserve it. Think of it as god giving hem a chance through you.

Ok then (brain freeze). ...thank you ... no matter how much research I do, I can not find this kind of perspective or belief on google. Can you reference this to a certain subject or word so I can look it up? I would like to read more about this.

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Rene, like you said, the Bible has been inscribed by people translating God's word (as well as further translations through languages). I believe that God's word evolves, along with people. In other words, as people change, so does God (and His opinion of us and the universe). We are not the only thing evolving. The whole universe is evolving, including God! He realizes that certain things that appeared bad thousands of years ago are actually not, including mediums, divination, etc. It depends on the person, not the label. I am sure that now He views them as generally okay. Everything is okay, depending on the vantage point. There is no good or bad, just growth toward higher spirituality and morality :)

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Rene'':

Paul:

Ok then (brain freeze). ...thank you ... no matter how much research I do, I can not find this kind of perspective or belief on google. Can you reference this to a certain subject or word so I can look it up? I would like to read more about this.

I'm sure some philosophers throughout time have said it in a different way. All I know is that is my understanding. When I say religion is bad, its based on my understanding. It does not mean some people don't need it. I have long given up on religion, churches and even the bible. Because there is little that they can teach me. I believe the true laws are written in our hearts from the beginning. All we need to do is re-remember them. I question everything. I have come across from different sources that Lucifer has returned to Source and been accepted back. I do not understand this not judge it. Its all up to Source to do.

As far as Where to learn. I can tell you my journey. It started with the Theosophical Society, then Paramahansa Yogananda. Then The Summit Lighthouse. Then I became a free agent. My main focus now in on ET involvement with this planet and how much damage they have done. Things such as chemtrails. I want to make a difference and have. There are lot less draconians because of me, also less chemtrails in my area. You are on track with your desire to learn. It does take effort and please don't fret. All in good time just trust Source in action in you. I'm not religious and don't even go to church. But I do read a lot.

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

Paul:

Rene'':

Paul:

I'm sure some philosophers throughout time have said it in a different way. All I know is that is my understanding. When I say religion is bad, its based on my understanding. It does not mean some people don't need it. I have long given up on religion, churches and even the bible. Because there is little that they can teach me. I believe the true laws are written in our hearts from the beginning. All we need to do is re-remember them. I question everything. I have come across from different sources that Lucifer has returned to Source and been accepted back. I do not understand this not judge it. Its all up to Source to do.

As far as Where to learn. I can tell you my journey. It started with the Theosophical Society, then Paramahansa Yogananda. Then The Summit Lighthouse. Then I became a free agent. My main focus now in on ET involvement with this planet and how much damage they have done. Things such as chemtrails. I want to make a difference and have. There are lot less draconians because of me, also less chemtrails in my area. You are on track with your desire to learn. It does take effort and please don't fret. All in good time just trust Source in action in you. I'm not religious and don't even go to church. But I do read a lot.

hey, just asking as i have NO IDEA or opinions on this and wanting to know more.... when you refer to "lucifer" who is this? I'm not religious at all and do not believe in a devil, however isn't lucifer some connection to a popularised view/image to devil? if so, i would think that in "Lucifer has returned to source and been accepted back" would translate to an acceptance of negative/lower vibe energies entities yea? acceptance of both light and dark? the dualistic nature of being? can you give any more info on this or if this interpretation is right? 

Im also interested in your view of ET involvement with this planet particularly the damage they have done....? I would love to hear more on that perspective if you are able to elaborate? 

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

hey, just asking as i have NO IDEA or opinions on this and wanting to know more.... when you refer to "lucifer" who is this? I'm not religious at all and do not believe in a devil, however isn't lucifer some connection to a popularised view/image to devil? if so, i would think that in "Lucifer has returned to source and been accepted back" would translate to an acceptance of negative/lower vibe energies entities yea? acceptance of both light and dark? the dualistic nature of being? can you give any more info on this or if this interpretation is right? 

Im also interested in your view of ET involvement with this planet particularly the damage they have done....? I would love to hear more on that perspective if you are able to elaborate? 

[/quote]

All that people know of the Lucifer is what is in the bible. "Lucifer (/ˈluːsɪfər/; LOO-sif-ər) is the King James Version rendering of the Hebrew word הֵילֵל in Isaiah 14:12. This word, transliterated hêlêl or heylel, occurs once in the Hebrew Bible and according to the KJV-based Strong's Concordance means "shining one, light-bearer"." As stated before I do not understand this. Several sources unrelated state that he has returned. Also that he was sent out with a mission none other would take. If he has indeed returned back and been accepted, then the "bad guys" have no leader and are on their way out. I do not think Source would take negative energy back, so I have no clue what the process is. My other source says that Michael is in agreement here.

The ET question is way more complex and interesting to me and involved. Most of the demons are not that but ETs that look like what people think are demons. Some are long lived and pose as gods, etc. Some of Dolores Cannon's work deal with her research on the ET story and I recommend as a good read. I mean the Custodian books. Her take is that ETS are not bad. I know some are just plain evil and I think may have been rattling her chain. The meddling on earth is extensive and includes DNA modifications. That is physical but what is more important is our true selves and how we can transcend the meddling. We as empaths have a pathway or door to be used to learn here. I think the psychic experiments we do here help in fine tuning those skills.

The new paradigm is that light/dark good/bad is just duality and all there is just Source.

updated by @paul: 10/14/16 09:33:15AM
Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

[quote="Paul"]

[/quote] All that people know of the Lucifer is what is in the bible. "Lucifer (/ˈluːsɪfər/; LOO-sif-ər) is the King James Version rendering of the Hebrew word הֵילֵל in Isaiah 14:12. This word, transliterated hêlêl or heylel, occurs once in the Hebrew Bible and according to the KJV-based Strong's Concordance means "shining one, light-bearer"." As stated before I do not understand this. Several sources unrelated state that he has returned. Also that he was sent out with a mission none other would take. If he has indeed returned back and been accepted, then the "bad guys" have no leader and are on their way out. I do not think Source would take negative energy back, so I have no clue what the process is. My other source says that Michael is in agreement here.

The ET question is way more complex and interesting to me and involved. Most of the demons are not that but ETs that look like what people think are demons. Some are long lived and pose as gods, etc. Some of Dolores Cannon's work deal with her research on the ET story and I recommend as a good read. I mean the Custodian books. Her take is that ETS are not bad. I know some are just plain evil and I think may have been rattling her chain. The meddling on earth is extensive and includes DNA modifications. That is physical but what is more important is our true selves and how we can transcend the meddling. We as empaths have a pathway or door to be used to learn here. I think the psychic experiments we do here help in fine tuning those skills.

The new paradigm is that light/dark good/bad is just duality and all there is just Source.

[/quote]

Thankyou for all of that @paul . The book you mentioned - custodian ? Who is the author or is this delores cannon? I did a quick google search as I've never heard of it however there are so many titles that come up and none of delores or with "custodian" as the title so not sure which i should be looking at. 

cheers

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
728 posts

@renee, you can find downloadable versions of all her books in the Library of Light group on this site, under this discussion heading....Delores Cannon / Books For All Lightworkers And Empaths

They are very enlightening books...but you really have to have an open mind as they can really blow you away for lack of better words.

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

Cat Whisperer:

@renee, you can find downloadable versions of all her books in the Library of Light group on this site, under this discussion heading....Delores Cannon / Books For All Lightworkers And Empaths

They are very enlightening books...but you really have to have an open mind as they can really blow you away for lack of better words.

awesome thank you I'm going to check that out as I've been wanting to get hold of some of her stuff. 

Kate
@kate
last year
131 posts

This idea always sounded a bit weird to me even though it did go through my mind.

I don't really even know how to start from it other than with the fact that, above every every man-made religion stand unwritten rules of morality and give-and-receive universal laws we obey even if we want even if we don't. Energy reacts to energy, frequency to frequency, everything is in motion, and nothing gets lost but transformed, even though we might end up many times with the idea that we lost something forever, that we cannot return to a certain essence and so on. Well I agree with this to a certain degree but I find it to be a more difficult topic.

Getting back to ours, if you respect those, you cannot possibly consider yourself a "bad human being that will end up in hell". In fact sometimes it can even be called that you have an angel on your shoulder or/and a strong sixth sense, protecting you from harm and certain situations, or simply being able to see the outcome and where it leads, what that situation/idea/thing is part of on a bigger scale. Sometimes that big scale image seems so far apart from the "natural laws" you understand; the ones that I for example think should ease our life not get ignored so that life becomes "hell". In this category we can put using our intuitive nature to navigate in life and concentrate more on "love" vs always fighting and grinding on our path. 

And you have the gift of wisdom so that you can blame, put yourself down, or let others do that to you? The answer is no, for all the reasons in this world. 

Now what some chose to do with it is a personal matter but as always it has repercussions on those around you. There are people who have gone wrong with their gifts, whatever the concept of wrong translates to, even knowing that wrong is sometimes a necessity. But there were some very wrong things that were swimming through societies less than 50 years ago as well, and still are today, I can only talk like this because my home is not plagued by war and famine. And we may thank collective work, allright.

One thing I want to say through this is, even those people using their gifts to help other people to a degree where they give too much might get rejected from societies, blamed, or might have to hide away. In fact, it is still a taboo subject in many parts of the world, though I am so glad it has become less so and people are more at ease with it, as opposed to seeing spirituality as something "demonic", "beyond their understanding and thus dangerous" and so on. It is in our nature to fear what we cannot understand i guess. Less than 60 years ago predicting or being able to tell people what happened with their husbands on the battlefield during the WW2 through spiritual practices even if asked by friends and people would have not been something you wanted to communists/police to find out about. In fact, writers, poets, or people with big ideas and concepts questioning what repressed people and brought pain at the cost of the happiness of a selected few were pretty much being imprisoned, shot, tortured, and it is a big part of our history, the massive "clean up" that happened in Russia during the communist period for example. Also happened in other south-eastern European countries (fun note: it's still happening)

In my country for example, the spiritual values in general are deeply connected with orthodoxism and there are many practitioners actually known in wide circles because of their work and healing, even by those who were once skeptic all their lives and never had contact with such ideas. At one point they needed help because they reached a critical point (or other reasons). Career people or sportsmen. But it's not a one-standing religion that defines it. It's more like everything combined. You can be an christian-born who became Odinist just because you liked the idea more, and still have good memory, accurate intuition, sensible soul and "awesome energy" overall provided excesses don't happen. You can be a shintoist. You can be an atheist. What they have in common is that they are not seeking to hurt others and step on them to reach egoistical goals, and this is all that i see to matter. It's about what shines deep in there. 

I think religion is a beautiful thing that reminded people to go "outside themselves" and think in abstract terms about life and our own species, and I also like how everything says how our Gods came from the sky like reinforcing the ET part of our genetic code ideas heheh :D. Like usual, it was also the human mind capable of twisting religion, but the good intentions behind it exist (I loved Trevor's example about american indians). I'm perfectly aware some believe in and might blame certain actual alien species for bringing the negative in our world or other concepts, but I personally couldn't see it as a sole or even main reason for our problems ... 

I personally feel really good in nature, with kids, animals, but also among people who can think in abstract terms and understand that everything has deep roots that go beyond the surface. Also, as another example, ever since I was a kid, and heard the biblical story of St. George killing the dragon, I was kinda shocked. Why was everyone happy to see it gone, instead of trying to understand what that animal was, or taming it, or capturing and observing it? what if it was a rare animal species and the last of its genus. 

I have a very environmentalist view on life but this is because i feel for them and I think it is part of our duty to protect our own planet that we're part of and gives us everything

Isn't it disrespectful to life in itself to assume that a person doing good deeds constantly will end up in hell for using something like a strong intuition in the process? For sure not even death or "hell" are what people think they are traditionally. I am going to be honest, these things need to be channeled, excess energy exists as well and it needs an outlet, though more than not we end up feeling more drained or tired, in my case for example, but I blame myself of course...

You mentioned, though, mediums and spirits there too. It's a side with which I had contact in a way, given my "one foot here on foot there" nature, and yet I have always been afraid to address it. I didn't like the idea, I still do not much, and I like believing I have more important things to think about yet. I am not totally kicking it aside, but in my head it remains, if not, one of the more or most dangerous branches. Were some of my concepts influenced by the religion/society i was brought up in? Yes, absolutely, more or less fortunately, but part of my 'duty' is to shed what is no longer useful ^^ I'd rather have big walls to tear than being swept by the winds. 

Thus to end this: It is not about trying to delete, nullify or ban what you get to have innately. It's about learning how to use it... positively, preferably xD Thinking that there are "Gods" theoretically "opposing" this and possibly speaking through other even sillier people so that it has repercussions on "myself" makes me giggle. Sorry but if I need to understand something to help me progress, I'm right here. As simple as that: if it wasn't to be, it wouldn't be there.

updated by @kate: 10/14/16 05:15:38PM
Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Renee:

Cat Whisperer:

awesome thank you I'm going to check that out as I've been wanting to get hold of some of her stuff. 

The ones that really blew me away were the Nostradamus ones. She was able to contact him not in spirit but in his own time. Kind of like a telephone back to his time. I found out there is even a time dilation effect that became evident. He was a character that used to get angry at times and even a little chauvinistic for his time. There are some really scary things there with the AC. There is more to that but I'll leave it at that. There was one story of an ET ship that crashed in north America or Canada and the descendants are the American Indians. Really interesting stuff.

LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

i got a theory that when we die we magnetise toward regions in the spirit realm that correlate to our nature, but that we can of course change our nature post-mortem and reincarnate as well. its just an idea though. i think to be in a dark dark place after death would require a dark dark nature.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

LaoG:

i got a theory that when we die we magnetise toward regions in the spirit realm that correlate to our nature, but that we can of course change our nature post-mortem and reincarnate as well. its just an idea though. i think to be in a dark dark place after death would require a dark dark nature.

I do to..somehow. 

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

dproper:

The Jews are but one tribe of Israel... The tribe of Judah does not represent the whole tribe of Israel.  The history in the Christian scriptures involves mainly the tribe of Judah and the tribe of Benjamin.  The tribe of Levi was the priest/temple tribe so there was mostly a mixer of these three tribes living in an occupied environment of the rulership of Rome. The Levite tribe divided amongst the other tribes of Israel because they were the keepers of theocratic laws.  Remember the Christian scriptures are about 3 sects of Jewish groups, and how the Jewish people where divided among themselves and in revolt with the Roman Empire.  The Christian scriptures recorded the events of the time a MAN named Jesus a prophet, a teacher amounts the Jewish sect called the Essene  Jews of which Jesus was a member of. So was his cousin John the Baptist.  The Christian scriptures were written from the perspective of the Essene Jews.

Jesus is recorded to have frequently rebuked and denounced both the Sadducees and Pharisees, but it is not related that he once mentioned the Essenes by name. Yet we are informed by both Philo and Josephus that at the period in which John the Baptist and Jesus were born the Essenes were scattered over Palestine, and that they numbered about four thousand souls. It should be mentioned that peculiar importance is to be attached to the testimony of both Philo and Josephus respecting the mode of life pursued by the Essenes, as these authors were fully acquainted with it. 

No problem but the bible is just a bunch of stories and I know the bible jesus to be a construct of many other stories and other religions. So I gave up on it long ago. There is a real being who goes by that name but is unlike what the stories say. I was made aware of some unusual arch angel politics once. There are some things that only one was willing to touch. I was so surprised at it. End result, christianity has little to teach me. If you think hell is real then it will be, but its not permanent. We all must deal with that. 

Visitor
@visitor
last year
303 posts

No, and I'm Catholic. I think some people experience a temporary hell during a near-death experience, but they've lived to talk about it, so obviously they weren't doomed forever. One such person said he had never been an evil person, but he'd been selfish and self-involved, never thinking of other people, and just living his life to have fun. It doesn't sound like Hitler, does it? But he got a wake-up call. I do not believe in Hell, but I do believe in Heaven, and I think life on earth is a kind of purgatory - not all bad, not all good, and very confusing. We're here to learn and teach, I think.

updated by @visitor: 10/17/16 08:58:46AM
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Visitor:

No, and I'm Catholic. I think some people experience a temporary hell during a near-death experience, but they've lived to talk about it, so obviously they weren't doomed forever. One such person said he had never been an evil person, but he'd been selfish and self-involved, never thinking of other people, and just living his life to have fun. It doesn't sound like Hitler, does it? But he got a wake-up call. I do not believe in Hell, but I do believe in Heaven, and I think life on earth is a kind of purgatory - not all bad, not all good, and very confusing. We're here to learn and teach, I think.

I agree. We're here to be students and teachers, because Earth is a school. We come here to learn and to help others. I personally believe it's for the purpose of clearing our karma, to reach peace and enlightenment.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

HermesHenryHemden:

Are we deemed to hell? The short truth is no, but keep it a secret.

Religions are at their essence divinely inspired. At one point, their are to be taken literally. As a person develops his/her consciousness and understanding of religion develops too. After a point, they will understand the reality of heaven and hell, and transcend these. They will also understand the inner meanings of religion. however, people should not 'jump' straight to the higher meanings until they are ready.

Now let's see, remember before Paul was Paul, he was Saul and wanted to prosecute the Christians. That was based on his initial understanding of Christianity, before he expanded his consciousness. Yet the seed of reality was strong inside him, and caused a sort of conflict with his understanding of Christianity at that time. Later on he realized the inner meanings of religion after a strong religious experience he had. The key to unlocking this understanding is love. In Paul's case, it is Jesus' love towards Paul. This is the fortunate/unfortunate truth, the only way towards more love, is that a being of greater love directs love to you. The unfortunate part is that we cannot evolve/ascend without their help. The fortunate part is they will always give love to those that give love to others.

Cheers.

I agree.   

Its all about love. 

MysticAngel22
@mysticangel22
last year
16 posts

As a devil's advocate, I can't verify the validity of these writing, but it wouldn't surprise me either.  I wouldn't doubt that they are true because he was raised in a Middle Eastern culture where women are looked at and treated differently, especially back in those days. His teachings were for the men of his day based on his traditions and beliefs and so yes, it would make sense for him to say these things.

Also, the bible has been translated,add to, taken away from  so many times and wasn't even written by Jesus. I don't think Jesus expected a religion to be formed from his teachings, especially world-wide. He didn't create a religion, a whole bunch of "holy people" from different regions took everything that was written and made a book out of it, picking and choosing what will be in it, in order to create a one world religion. The intentions of this is power and control. If you have one world religion,then you can  control your people through this religion. If you look at the time, this is what the Roman empire was trying to accomplish.

If you look at modern day Christianity, you have so many variations that Christianity is no longer a religion, but a blanket term for people who follow the Teachings of the Bible, (though the word Jesus is claimed, they will only follow what is in the Bible :). But everyone has their own interpretations of what is being said and what is meant by what is said, it has caused a huge separation in the religion. But, on a deeper level, people who follow this religion usually do it for reasons other then  training or "brainwashing." Intention is huge and intention is always hidden :)

But these teachings are nothing new compared to the culture it came from. I think it's funny because the religion comes from the people they hate :) It's assumed that Jesus was stripped of all of his middle eastern beliefs and traditions, because the people who created the Jesus in the bible needed people to look at him in a way that everyone would accept, but the Jesus in the bible is not the real Jesus. You can't take the best of someone without taking the worst and have a whole person. It's just unrealistic. So, I have to assume that the Jesus they worship is not the Jesus from Nazareth, but the Biblical Jesus, who is not real, he was created. Therefore, the Jesus they follow is the person they choose to believe he is:) It's no different the Hecate for Wiccans. The deity they worship is the one they have created.

I used to do a blog talk radio show and did Angel Readings. I used to get alot of people who would call me their Angel, tell me how I changed their lives, and all these awesome things. They often elevated me so high, in their minds, I was someone completely different.  Sure, it would make a person feel good, but I'm merely the messenger. This messenger is only one aspect of who I am, just ask the people who see the other side that hates me:) But what they created me to be isn't me, it's merely a creation of someone else, due to whatever it is they were seeking and wishing or wanting to fulfill within, therefore it is actually more of a reflection of themselves. A good example of how religions are started are with this little story. I knew a girl in church who seemed to spiritual. She was so close to God that it seemed like she had her own personal phoneline to God. Other women, older and younger in the church literally strived to be just like that. She was elevated so high up in the rafters, she was almost untouchable. I'm dead serious, it was that bad. They were so busy looking at her heavely status to God, that they never saw the real woman. She committed suicide on her 21st birthday. Who they saw, was a person that didn't exsist. This person was created by a reflection of a desire of who they themselves wished they could be. The real person was molested when she was younger, was severaly depressed and multiple suicide attempts and her "dates with Jesus" was nothing more then excuse to leave the crowd. 

I look at  this way, everyone is seeking something and if they are drawn to a particular belief system, then there is a reason for it. But the mask that people show to others and what is really going on inside is completely different. More often then not, I noticed alot of Christians still hold their own beliefs, but in order to conform to what they are seeking, (often a community of other people who are similiar to themselves) they have to wear this mask in order to not get outcasted.

Anyway's I'm rambeling again, sorry for being so long-winded, but just sharing a different perspective:) lol., Blessed Be.

MysticAngel22
@mysticangel22
last year
16 posts

hahaha, I think I went off topic. In short, I don't think anyone is doomed to hell unless they choose to be there. But then again, my interpretation of hell is simply the lack of light and how it looks will be a reflection of what that individual soul perceives as hell.

Here's an example of a spirit I worked with. He was a gangbanger who died. When he first died,  he saw fire, lost souls screaming, ect. (I think he was Catholic in life). In life, this is what he believed he would end up at.  He stayed in this realm for a short time and then everything went dark. When he came to me he was surrounded by nothing but darkness. I asked him what changed,how it changed form hellfire and brimestone to darkness. He said he was thinking about what  he did, what happened to him while he was in the place with fire and then everything went dark. He focused more on his regret and this is where his regret led him to, his hell. His hell was dark, cold and he couldn't see anything passed his regret and sadness. He finally came to terms with everything and didn't want to be there anymore. So whatever it was that was within, he resolved, and was ready for the light, a new chapter in his exsistance. His desire for light is what brought him to it, and then he crossed over. So, I think people create their exsistance, but it can also change at any time.

Working with lost souls has really changed my perspective of heaven and hell, needless to say. But if we believe we need to be punished, then we will probebly end up punishing ourselves until we feel we have redeemed ourselves or ready for something else. This is also why I don't think we can "earn" our way to heaeven, no matter how good or bad we are. The good and bad thing is merely what helps us choose a light state of exsistance or a dark one. :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book