crystals

To post a reply, login or signup

Burleigh_surfer
@burleigh-surfer
last year
34 posts
Ola,
Looking for some insight into finding some great crystals to help me out with a problem I face.
I work in a position where I sit in a car all day with one or two others and drive from site to site performing environmental duties. Most of the guys I work with are in a good place. Some arent so.
One fella reAlly resonates anxiety...turns out he really loves his ghost stories and paranormal activity. Mostly hes lovely but theres just something I dont like about his presence. He loves to watch ghost hunting in the car and I have to leave. I saw a red orb in his presence.
I wear black obsidian...some days it feels too strong. What else can I use to diffuse the energy?
updated by @burleigh-surfer: 02/20/17 03:23:49PM
RyuukoGo
@ryuukogo
last year
110 posts

I keep a Rose Quarts crystal ball next to my bed...which is on my Dragon night stand ...and the other side of my be a gallon of water..it works for me.

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

I'm into the biggest bang for the buck type of thing. If you are looking for protections I would try shungite.

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

i carry with me - rose quartz, amethyst, black tourmaline, malachite and lepedolite and new zealand greenstone (jade) 

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

Snowflake obsidian is one of my favorites. I also use a combination of citrine, carnilian, hematite and Rose quartz also. It all depends on what I am drawn to that day. 

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Renee:

i carry with me - rose quartz, amethyst, black tourmaline, malachite and lepedolite and new zealand greenstone (jade) 

Awesome mix to have. Now at my desk at work I have a small true Vogel cut smoky quartz crystal (6x12x6 cut) programmed to keep this meddling top dude from bothering my group. Its worked and has not shown for 2 days since I started to "treat" him  ;) Quartz is great stuff but must be cleared regularly and programmed with intent.

updated by @paul: 10/14/16 07:46:34AM
Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

aha i try not to use too much quartz at all, other than rose quartz... me, my house and children are loaded with so so much energy so i don't like the amplification of energy that comes with quartz, we only have a few pieces of quartz and i tend to keep those away from general usage or accessibility. I'm the same with black obsidian.... its strength and ability to bring so much to the surface in order to be healed is not something i need amplification for in my household lol 

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

[quote="Cat Whisperer"]

Snowflake obsidian is one of my favorites. I also use a combination of citrine, carnilian, hematite and Rose quartz also. It all depends on what I am drawn to that day. 

[/quotedoes snowflake obsidian have a gentler energy than the black obsidian? I don't have any snowflake, but i like the sound of that one

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Renee:

aha i try not to use too much quartz at all, other than rose quartz... me, my house and children are loaded with so so much energy so i don't like the amplification of energy that comes with quartz, we only have a few pieces of quartz and i tend to keep those away from general usage or accessibility. I'm the same with black obsidian.... its strength and ability to bring so much to the surface in order to be healed is not something i need amplification for in my household lol 

I want to check out an obsidian mirror, but am reluctant. I'm not into divination. I know Nostradamus had one and used it all the time but his methodology was strange.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

[quote="Renee"]

[quote="Cat Whisperer"]

[/quotedoes snowflake obsidian have a gentler energy than the black obsidian? I don't have any snowflake, but i like the sound of that one

[/quote]

It is a gentler version of black obsidian.

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

[quote="Cat Whisperer"]

[quote="Renee"]

[quote="Cat Whisperer"]

[/quote]

It is a gentler version of black obsidian.

[/quote]

Thankyou, I'm going to look at getting some for son! He likes obsidian but it's too strong for him as well 

Burleigh_surfer
@burleigh-surfer
last year
34 posts

Thanks guys.  Black tourmaline works well for me, I still "feel" when I wear it but the negative things dont seem to stab me as hard.

I cant wear it when im sick though...it accentuates whats happening inside physically and is waaaay to strong.

I have a snowflake obsidian tumbled sitting in a bowl with other crystals but have never been drawn to it.  Ill give it a go and see how it feels.

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
502 posts

I also have a job where I'm around a lot of negative personalities and overall stress. I recently started experimenting with various crystals and stones and found that black tourmaline, black obsidian, and lapis lazuli work well together. I would say in combination it knocks my anxiety and stress down by 80%. But I found that the office negative takes its toll on the stones effectiveness and they need to be recharged daily in sun or moonlight. I have two sets of each stone for alternating purposes & have one set sitting in the sun all day ready to go for the next day.

4peace
@4peace
last year
187 posts

Black tourmaline is great - black kyanite :)  I put a piece of tourmaline in my bra - which I guess for guys is a no no :)  But that way it touches my skin.

Don't know if you guys know this, but you can clean your stones by putting them on selenite or a quartz cluster.  I mostly just put them under cold running water for a few minutes.

Good luck!

Much peace,

Rhonda

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book