Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
767 posts

Yes, I cannot tolerate all of the unfair treatment in this world. I am drawn to the underdog and downtrodden. Abused, homeless and the elderly seem to have no one that cares if they even exist. I am normally rather meek but if I seem someone being mistreated I cannot stay quiet and stand by...I will defend them...even if it is not in my best interest. Liars and users are a group that we seem to have an abundance of nowadays, which I am becoming ever so intolerant to that behavior as well...

sorry to rant...have had some things happen to me lately they have made me rather cynical, which is not normally my demeanor. Trying to channel and feel the love...but seem to be "cut off" from it now, which I know down deep is an illusion... But still having a hard time connecting to Source

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
767 posts

Ps...love the pic ;)

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
767 posts

Thank you Jenstone...I know your motives are pure. I went to the pasture to do this, which helped. Funny, my horse and cat came to check on me...they are my source of comfort in times of trouble.  l still feel in the depths of my emotions but I do feel some lightness. It has been a while since I've done some good meditation work..which is probably my problem. Thank you again for your kindness.

Tonyvancity, I too have some of the same beliefs. Feel in some way we are kindred spirits of some sort.

Blessings

Renee
Renee
@renee
2 years ago
137 posts

thankyou for your initial post @tonyvacity i loved reading the characteristics of Arch Angel Michael. To be honest angels are not ones I've ever generally worked with or conversed with by name its only in the last couple of months I've began calling on them and Arch Angel Michael moreso and sometimes Raphael are the only 2 that I've ever actually connected with so it was nice to read this and understand why maybe that connection was there. 

SANDRA FERNANDEZ
SANDRA FERNANDEZ
@sandra-fernandez
2 years ago
6 posts

I DO KNOW A PERSON WHO IS THE REINCARNATION OF ARCHANGEL MICHAEL,I CAN NOT DISSCLOSE HIS NAME,AS @tonyvacity SAID  HE ALWAYS CAN BE IN THE PAST,FUTURE,PRESENT,OTHER DIMENTIONS,SHAPESHIFTS,AND MANY OTHER THINGS,SO I DO KNOW HIM,HE IS HERE IN EC,AND AS HUMAN HE HAS SPIRIT GUIDES FROM THE PAST,BUT ONE IN PARTICULAR WHO HAS GUIDED ALWAYS AND HAS A GREAT CONNECTION WITH HIM....I DO NOT HAVE GUIDES,I DONT KNOW WHY,I AM ATHEIST OR AGNOSTIC,AND I DONT BELIEVE IN ANGELS,BUT HERE I WAS THE ONE WHO MADE HIM REALIZE HE WAS ARCHANGEL MICHAEL,HIS LOVED GUIDE HAD TOLD HIM 10 YRS BEFORE,AND WITHOUT KNOWING I WAS THE ONE WHO MADE HIM REALIZE THIS AMAZING DISCOVERY,AS A HUMAN HE SUFFERS VERY MUCH,MORE THAN MOST OF US EMPATHS,AND AS ONE OF THEM I KNOW HOW CAN AN EMPATH SUFFER,BUT HE ALWAYS EVEN I KNEW HIM AT THAT TIME,NOT FOR VERY LONG TIME,WHEN HE IS A HUMAN IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR HIM TO FEEL WELL,AND BE A PERSON WHO CAN FUNCTION NORMALLY,AND EVEN WE ARE NOT TALKING OR PASSES LONG PERIODS OF TIME WITHOUT SPEAKING TO HIM,I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH,AND HE IS A GREAT FRIEND,SO I FEEL LUCKY TO "HAVE" MET HIM.

@bunnigirl
2 years ago
0 posts

jenstone that was so beautiful what you told cat whisperer! I got something out of that for myself too.  Yes Michael Archangel has come in my life a lot lately.  I feel as a warrior myself ALWAYS standing up for what is unjust.  I have spoken up recently for all my co-workers letting administration see how unjust our company has become not being concerned with the consequences of my action .  It is happening at a lot of  companies it serms.  I feel as a collective we as a people need to stand up for what's right.... now I sound like a superhero LOL but I think you all can relate.  Maybe that is what Michael wants us to do...

SANDRA FERNANDEZ
SANDRA FERNANDEZ
@sandra-fernandez
2 years ago
6 posts

@JENSTONE,THANKS,AND I WONT ARGUE WITH SOMEONE WHO THINKS,KNOWS IT ALL,I HAD READ OTHER POSTS OF HIM AND,ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE TO ME,HE CAN BELIEVE WHAT HE WANTS,I DONT EVEN BELIEVE IN ANGELS,OR ARCHANGELS,SO WHAT IS THE POINT OF LYING HERE? WHAT I AM REALLY INTERESTED IS TO SEE IF HE CAN POST A PICTURED OF THE SWORD "MICHAEL" GAVE TO HIM,UNLESS HE HAS A GREAT REASON NOT TO,I DONT THINK HE COULD HAVE A PROBLEM,BUT I BET HE WILL SAY ARCHANGEL MICHAEL,SAID HE COULDNT SHOW IT....I KNOW WHAT I HAVE SAID ITS A JOKE,BUT I DONT THINK I HAVE KNOWN ANOTHER EMPATH WHO SUFFERS THE WAY HE DOES,IF HE IS OR NOT,HE WONT CHANGE MY LIFE IN ANY ASPECT,OR HAVE PROMISED ME SOMETHING,AT ALL! TO ME IS JUST ANOTHER FRIEND I FOUND HERE...AND I WONT ARGUE BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW CAN THIS MAN KNOWS HE IS NOT IN HUMAN EMBODIMENT?,SO AS I HAVE TO BEWARE OF MY FRIEND,I RECOMMEND ALSO TO BEWARE OF TONY TOO,UNLESS HE CAN PROVE WHAT HE SAYS....SANDRA.

SANDRA FERNANDEZ
SANDRA FERNANDEZ
@sandra-fernandez
2 years ago
6 posts

*PICTURE (SORRY)

SANDRA FERNANDEZ
SANDRA FERNANDEZ
@sandra-fernandez
2 years ago
6 posts

SANDRA FERNANDEZ:

*PICTURE (SORRY)

(..I KNOW WHAT I HAVE SAID ITS A JOKE FOR MOST OF YOU,BUT I DONT THINK I HAVE KNOWN ANOTHER EMPATH WHO SUFFERS THE WAY HE DOES,.....(IM SORRY,I WAS WRITING TOO FAST,AND ITS NOT A JOKE FOR ME,NOT I SAID IT AS A JOKE.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book