....on being an empath with relation to Archangel Michael (Saint Michael)

To post a reply, login or signup

Tonyvancity
@tonyvancity
last year
29 posts

firstly, if you do not know who this saint is, here is a link:http://www.summitlighthouse.org/archangel-michael-faith/.   I believe, if you are a true empath, you have St. Michael's spirit inside of you. A burning desire to be good, to do good, to protect others, to fight for the underDog, to be bewildered and confused when people do bad things to another...because you yourself cannot do such bad things towards others...it is not your nature to do so. You are offended and repulsed by evil, by darkness, you cannot stand by idly and watch or listen as somebody   abuses another, you speak up or put yourself into the situation even tho you may be hurt badly. I grew up in a Italian catholic family but for various reasons by a young age i became greatly disenchanted by organized relegion . So even as a child going to sunday mass and attending Catechism classes to achieve my Communion, i was a  bored, inattentive , disbelieving catholic. Not disbelieving in God, but in the many stories in the Bible, the sermons the preacher preached, the rediculous amount of saints that my own mother would pray to (Italians have way too many...as im sure with greeks, portugese, mexicans, brazilians, etc)...it all just sparked something in my young 11 year old mine, a voice that cried out ''BullShit!!!''. And this relates to being an empath...that feeling of ''just knowing''...knowing that a lot of what i was hearing and being taught was most likely stories that came from Man, lies /exxagerations /half truths, distortions made up by Man to control the populace and instil  false fears, keep them inline. So anyways, being a bad catholic who half listened to his church and it's teachers, i didnt follow the bible stories, i did not know any prayers, i did not know any saints....for i was and still am Spiritual. All there is to me is the Creator, i do believe He has his angels who have great purpose and that we humans have a spirit . When our bodies perish at death here on earth, our spirits return back to the Creator/ God , we go over what we did here while alive on Earth and from there God gives us a new purpose to fullfill , which could be in heaven, earth again or other planets /universes. I will say tho , the one saint i do actually believe in is Saint Michael. When i read his story of who he is, what he stands for..i just ''knew'' . As in i know him because i am like him. His spirit is in me, the spirit of freedom from evil, the one who offers his protection and guidance, the resilient one who never gives up or gives in to any dark forces trying to overpower and over rule us. As an empath , do you also feel the calling to do good and fight for all things good and pure?   

updated by @tonyvancity: 02/26/17 08:13:15AM
Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

I have had Michaels in my life and each one has come as an angel in the flesh. Like actual people.... my closest friends life, because I always have a "my Michael" -- one was a boyfriend for 5 years, one was a client who became a writing collaborator, and one is a dear friend who saved my life. And they all came into my life and then left, and the next one came almost immediately. The name Michael comes up at so many junctures that I started to look at the St. Michael once and had a very similar connection as you do, Tonyvancity, to this Saint. Lovely. Thanks for the post. I also feel connected to St. Thomas More and St Francis of Assisi.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
728 posts

Yes, I cannot tolerate all of the unfair treatment in this world. I am drawn to the underdog and downtrodden. Abused, homeless and the elderly seem to have no one that cares if they even exist. I am normally rather meek but if I seem someone being mistreated I cannot stay quiet and stand by...I will defend them...even if it is not in my best interest. Liars and users are a group that we seem to have an abundance of nowadays, which I am becoming ever so intolerant to that behavior as well...

sorry to rant...have had some things happen to me lately they have made me rather cynical, which is not normally my demeanor. Trying to channel and feel the love...but seem to be "cut off" from it now, which I know down deep is an illusion... But still having a hard time connecting to Source

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
728 posts

Ps...love the pic ;)

Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

Cat Whisperer.

I am inhaling Source.... I am high on "feeling" it today and I am exhaling now and raising my vibrations... with each passing period of time.... you are well....you are whole...you are protected in the skyview... I see it.... take a big step back from what is cutting you... it is so small compared to what Source sees.... it is tiny, tiny, so small, a little tiny dot.... can you step back, now slowly rise up off your feet, floating higher higher now.... so that tiny thing that's hurting you...see it getting smaller and smaller and smaller and now the entire blue of the sky as at your forehead and your back and all around you and it feels so good ......so very good.... and you are clearing and inhaling and exhaling up here where no one can hurt you, up here where no one notices you.... up here where you can see and be without the nagging pain in your foot.... and the thing that was there before is still there, can you see it in the sand.... it's not getting any bigger as you come near it, but you can notice it now, in perspective... be with it, its ok, there it is.... but its just a tiny little thing, a piece of glass, a rock, that you stepped on in the sand.... and when you are done with it, put it someplace safe away from others and yourself...(maybe the garbage can? maybe off to the side in a little crack in the wall.... it has its place now....  And then walk on toward the next place ......Love and light surround you Cat Whisperer!

(Take what is useful and disregard the rest.... from what I say here... my motives are pure... and I feel you...) Jenstone 

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
728 posts

Thank you Jenstone...I know your motives are pure. I went to the pasture to do this, which helped. Funny, my horse and cat came to check on me...they are my source of comfort in times of trouble.  l still feel in the depths of my emotions but I do feel some lightness. It has been a while since I've done some good meditation work..which is probably my problem. Thank you again for your kindness.

Tonyvancity, I too have some of the same beliefs. Feel in some way we are kindred spirits of some sort.

Blessings

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

thankyou for your initial post @tonyvacity i loved reading the characteristics of Arch Angel Michael. To be honest angels are not ones I've ever generally worked with or conversed with by name its only in the last couple of months I've began calling on them and Arch Angel Michael moreso and sometimes Raphael are the only 2 that I've ever actually connected with so it was nice to read this and understand why maybe that connection was there. 

SANDRA FERNANDEZ
@sandra-fernandez
last year
6 posts

I DO KNOW A PERSON WHO IS THE REINCARNATION OF ARCHANGEL MICHAEL,I CAN NOT DISSCLOSE HIS NAME,AS @tonyvacity SAID  HE ALWAYS CAN BE IN THE PAST,FUTURE,PRESENT,OTHER DIMENTIONS,SHAPESHIFTS,AND MANY OTHER THINGS,SO I DO KNOW HIM,HE IS HERE IN EC,AND AS HUMAN HE HAS SPIRIT GUIDES FROM THE PAST,BUT ONE IN PARTICULAR WHO HAS GUIDED ALWAYS AND HAS A GREAT CONNECTION WITH HIM....I DO NOT HAVE GUIDES,I DONT KNOW WHY,I AM ATHEIST OR AGNOSTIC,AND I DONT BELIEVE IN ANGELS,BUT HERE I WAS THE ONE WHO MADE HIM REALIZE HE WAS ARCHANGEL MICHAEL,HIS LOVED GUIDE HAD TOLD HIM 10 YRS BEFORE,AND WITHOUT KNOWING I WAS THE ONE WHO MADE HIM REALIZE THIS AMAZING DISCOVERY,AS A HUMAN HE SUFFERS VERY MUCH,MORE THAN MOST OF US EMPATHS,AND AS ONE OF THEM I KNOW HOW CAN AN EMPATH SUFFER,BUT HE ALWAYS EVEN I KNEW HIM AT THAT TIME,NOT FOR VERY LONG TIME,WHEN HE IS A HUMAN IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR HIM TO FEEL WELL,AND BE A PERSON WHO CAN FUNCTION NORMALLY,AND EVEN WE ARE NOT TALKING OR PASSES LONG PERIODS OF TIME WITHOUT SPEAKING TO HIM,I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH,AND HE IS A GREAT FRIEND,SO I FEEL LUCKY TO "HAVE" MET HIM.

Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

...the two of you (on the precipice of "arguing that you have the corner on truth about Michael) remind me of the story of the wisemen encountering the elephant... one says he is like a tree (feeling his long sturdy legs); one says he is like a snake (feeling his trunk); one says he is like a rope (feeling his tail). I wonder if it could be more useful to talk from the frame of reference that no one is all-knowing ....except, perhaps, the universe, God, collective... ?

What if we can simpy speak from our perspective? .... perhaps both perspectives can be true?... It is "true" that electricity, for example, can be the only modality through which applicances can function in a house but at the same time it can be "true" that electricity can come from the sky and start a fire. They can both be true at the same time, because truth in this instance does not favor mutually exclusivity.

Often arguments can be mind-openers.... listen to each other, accept what the other is saying as his adequate, realistic, experience-based observation. That's all that is required. That's when we learn.

Go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_SbnrtMvYQ

It's a Ted Talk --- that could loosen the paradigm of "talking" in a way that might alter the world, bring peace to the middle east, etc. (just my opinion of course) but wow! Heard it at a conflict resolution training yesterday.... POWER! 

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

jenstone that was so beautiful what you told cat whisperer! I got something out of that for myself too.  Yes Michael Archangel has come in my life a lot lately.  I feel as a warrior myself ALWAYS standing up for what is unjust.  I have spoken up recently for all my co-workers letting administration see how unjust our company has become not being concerned with the consequences of my action .  It is happening at a lot of  companies it serms.  I feel as a collective we as a people need to stand up for what's right.... now I sound like a superhero LOL but I think you all can relate.  Maybe that is what Michael wants us to do...

SANDRA FERNANDEZ
@sandra-fernandez
last year
6 posts

@JENSTONE,THANKS,AND I WONT ARGUE WITH SOMEONE WHO THINKS,KNOWS IT ALL,I HAD READ OTHER POSTS OF HIM AND,ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE TO ME,HE CAN BELIEVE WHAT HE WANTS,I DONT EVEN BELIEVE IN ANGELS,OR ARCHANGELS,SO WHAT IS THE POINT OF LYING HERE? WHAT I AM REALLY INTERESTED IS TO SEE IF HE CAN POST A PICTURED OF THE SWORD "MICHAEL" GAVE TO HIM,UNLESS HE HAS A GREAT REASON NOT TO,I DONT THINK HE COULD HAVE A PROBLEM,BUT I BET HE WILL SAY ARCHANGEL MICHAEL,SAID HE COULDNT SHOW IT....I KNOW WHAT I HAVE SAID ITS A JOKE,BUT I DONT THINK I HAVE KNOWN ANOTHER EMPATH WHO SUFFERS THE WAY HE DOES,IF HE IS OR NOT,HE WONT CHANGE MY LIFE IN ANY ASPECT,OR HAVE PROMISED ME SOMETHING,AT ALL! TO ME IS JUST ANOTHER FRIEND I FOUND HERE...AND I WONT ARGUE BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW CAN THIS MAN KNOWS HE IS NOT IN HUMAN EMBODIMENT?,SO AS I HAVE TO BEWARE OF MY FRIEND,I RECOMMEND ALSO TO BEWARE OF TONY TOO,UNLESS HE CAN PROVE WHAT HE SAYS....SANDRA.

SANDRA FERNANDEZ
@sandra-fernandez
last year
6 posts

*PICTURE (SORRY)

SANDRA FERNANDEZ
@sandra-fernandez
last year
6 posts

SANDRA FERNANDEZ:

*PICTURE (SORRY)

(..I KNOW WHAT I HAVE SAID ITS A JOKE FOR MOST OF YOU,BUT I DONT THINK I HAVE KNOWN ANOTHER EMPATH WHO SUFFERS THE WAY HE DOES,.....(IM SORRY,I WAS WRITING TOO FAST,AND ITS NOT A JOKE FOR ME,NOT I SAID IT AS A JOKE.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book