The Elements..

To post a reply, login or signup

Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts

Can anyone explain what, if any, isan Empathsconnection to the elements. I mean I get that everything is somehow intertwined. What I don't get is why they envoke emotion n me. For example, the clouds before the storm make me a lil sad. Now I'm almost certain that doesn't mean their "energy" is sad, right? Whereas a slight drizzle - a moderate rain make me smile. Especially when I stand in the rain n let it hit me in the face. But then it's more of an "energizing/alive" feeling. Thunderstorms.. "empowering". Imagine Lt. Dan in Forrest Gump when he was in the crows nest when that storm hit.. That would be me!Wind - a soft breeze is soothing (even in the dead of winter my car window's down) the stronger it get's the stronger I feel, physically.

Fire - A camp fire is relaxing.. A large bonfire draws curiousity.. "moth to a flame" I guess.. I expect tohave some sense of fear but fire doesn't scare me. As a matter of fact, it seems to have the opposite affect. Comforting. Earth... landscapes (all sorts) make me feel "grounded". The way most people feel their parents and family to be their "foundation". Is how I feel w/landscapes. Mostly trees n grass.

Water... I get the strongest feeling from water.. Not just water though, flowing water. Rain, lakes, beaches. Even the shower (water faucets and toilets have a different affect -lol-. I know, weird!). HELP... Thank you in advance. Ya'll are awesome ;-)

updated by @armando: 01/09/17 09:53:44AM
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
-lol- I'm a cuddler too. I think Elle makes a good point though, almost everything has some water in it. I know I do -pee break-
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
So Cristine, when you say you're a very earth based person what exactly does that mean? Thanks ;-)
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
Hi Lynn,Thank you for your feedback. Now that I've found my place there have been a ton of coincidences that had questions attached to them. It's nice to hear (see) that this idea does hold water (hey I made a funny).
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
Oooooooo I LOVE the ocean. The beach at night is one of my fav past times! Ya know come to think of it, when there's a full moon out and I'm at the beach them hormones get to kicking -lol- or it could just be the sap in me -lmao-. I enjoy a nice bath too. Yeah fellas I said it :-P So while you're seeking shelter from the storm guess where I'll be? Yup! Out in the open, looking up, standing there (possibly dancing), taking it all in! Glad ya get me because I've heard more of the opposite over the years. "Ugh, I just don't get you." -lo-
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
LauraLee.. What about trees? Do ya like trees? You don't strike me as a tree person... Nahhh I doubt it. Hmmm I wonder ;-) OK so I'm hoping you can explain what "alpha state" is a lil more? I like that story...Did you ever get an explanation to what causes that?
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
Thanks Jennifer.. Ooo I love me a hot shower. The hotter the better ('cept summertime).. Ahhhhhhhh :-) And the rain... I love the way it sounds, the way it feels on my skin, the smell. It's not too often I get all gloomed out during the rain. Hey so are you gonna ever tell me why you thought we were "identical"? I think you just took my fav weather girls spot. Congrats -l-
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
Ya know Elle, I mentioned to Juan up there that your answer makes sense to me. Why I didn't come to that conclusion on my on is kinda embarrasing -lol-. But none the less it makes perfect sense. Straight n to the point, I like that -l-. Thanks for taking the time to shoot me that info.. -Me
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
Tha's funny, I've said that. "Either I'm not crazy or we're ALL the same kinda crazy.. Either way I like my company"
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
So you have "Lt Dan Syndrome" too :-D I make my living as a carpenter and the harder it rains the more I wanna stay out there. When the breakers jump is when I stop -shrugs-. I can relate to how you feel about deserts. I just figured I was tainted cause of my drive threw Death Valley in a UHAUL w a broken AC. The meaning of your name struck a chord w/me. I'm reminded of a story my family used to tell me. I was an infant and someone was watching a show on dolphins. Keep in mind they say I was sound asleep but when the dolphins would start to make their noises I would start bawling. It would stop, so would I.. I'm sure it was some meaning.
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
Hi Tammi, I have a "chatty" brain... Any suggestons or alternatives. I must admit I got a nice visual from your words though. I felt relaxed just reading it
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
Great minds... -l-
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
Thank you for the link LauraLee.... i was floored! Guess Elle's thinking was right. Go Elle ;-)
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
That makes perfect sense ;-) Any advice (other than meditation) to tap into those feelings so it doesn't "just" happen. For example the peace I feel from a gust of wind. I wanna always feel that peace not just then. You always seem to have good feedback Mikayla ;-) Thank you

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book