Change of seasons

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Finally, Autumn is here and this is my season '. But...I know Autumn is my high ...winter is my low. I do not like winter. Every thing seems so...dead and gray. It pulls me down. It may be different if it snowed here but if we are lucky, we will get one inch..all winter long. It's gets really cold though. I like spring, the new leaves and some blooms, summer is ok, but the humidity is awful here in the south. But Autumn...I love it. I think winter may bring on some sorta depression in me. Not anything real bad. Do anyone else have seasons that are their favorite or do you have a season that brings you down?

http://www.barbaradelong.com/portfolio-items/to-seasons-represent-spiritual-change/
updated by @rene: 03/01/17 09:56:38PM
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Spring is my favorite. Fall second. I dislike very high or very low temps. They are really uncomfortable. I go through a rebirth in the winter. I hibernate inside and do a lot of writing and self-improvement research and work. I believe it's when my depressing feelings come out the most and I'm able to work on them (because I have nothing else to do but face them). I don't particularly like snow because it's hard to deal with and drive in. Plus, it means it's really cold, which is uncomfortable for me and my body pains (can even be mentally distressing). But I'm enjoying the cooler temps now and I know winter doesn't last long, then my favorite season will be here before we know it :) Thanks for posting this topic and the link, rene. 

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

i am most definitely a summer girl! especially tropics kind of heat, hot humid and afternoon thunderstorms. I find the electricity and heat in the air makes me feel so alive! I love it!! Im not a winter person at all, unless like you said, its snowing.... but just constant rain and grey is depressing. Where I am at the moment the winter is the worst it has been in about 30 yrs, just that it has been so cold and wet and we are now into spring and yet winter still has not left! I find that i feel almost bi polar during winter, if the sun comes out my mood picks up straight away and i feel like "i can do it" - whatever that may be at the time, and then it disappears and my mood drops instantly to almost a depression and i go straight back to bed! Horrible! 

Ash2016
@ash2016
last year
34 posts

I have always felt the seasons change, and not just by the temperature. Even though I love the temperatures and the beauty of spring, I don't like the way it makes me feel. It feels very dreadful to me. Summer is the worst.. it brings a feeling of heaviness and gloom. Fall and winter are my favorites. Fall always bring me a high. It's the time of the year when I finally start to relax. As everything in nature starts to die it's almost as if new life is breathed into me. Winter, for me, is calm and peaceful. The relaxing feeling that fall brings tends to carry me through the winter and I'm very content until spring rolls around... then the dread sets in and the whole process begins again. So I am definitely a fall/winter girl...:)

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

So I'm not the only one thank goodness 

Ash2016
@ash2016
last year
34 posts

I'm glad you made this post... it's nice to find out that things like this about me are common in others.

4peace
@4peace
last year
187 posts

I love love love fall!  I'm in the Smokey Mountains, we have wonderful leaf colors and nice cool nights :)  I actually feel something at the beginning of fall, I used to think it was the falling of the sap, but I'm not sure.  I felt it last month and got so excited, I kept thinking, "it's happening, it's happening."  Happy Fall Everyone!!!  LOL :)

LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

not into this colder weather lol i miss summer even though it was too much sometimes

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

4peace:

I love love love fall!  I'm in the Smokey Mountains, we have wonderful leaf colors and nice cool nights :)  I actually feel something at the beginning of fall, I used to think it was the falling of the sap, but I'm not sure.  I felt it last month and got so excited, I kept thinking, "it's happening, it's happening."  Happy Fall Everyone!!!  LOL :)

I live in north west ga.  You CAN feel it.  And I love it.  The sap does go down in the trees preparing for winter.  Our leaves are nothing compared to the mountains but they are beautiful.   I love the smoky mountains.    

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

don't mind either season per se, but prefer sunnier and long days. Dreading winter coming a bit, not cause of winter, but because it feels like in winter there is so much more depression and lethargy energies flying about - some of it then apparently coming to me to be dealt with... Might be general lower Vit D levels in the population?

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

C: Rene'': 4peace: I love love love fall!  I'm in the Smokey Mountains, we have wonderful leaf colors and nice cool nights  I actually feel something at the beginning of fall, I used to think it was the falling of the sap, but I'm not sure.  I felt it last month and got so excited, I kept thinking, "it's happening, it's happening."  Happy Fall Everyone!!!  LOL I live in north west ga.  You CAN feel it.  And I love it.  The sap does go down in the trees preparing for winter.  Our leaves are nothing compared to the mountains but they are beautiful.   I love the smoky mountains.     found you. the weather is not what you are meaning.  Do you feel the call for balance. started 3 weeks ago?  A gathering?       FIND ME FIND US.        B3                       boo

Hello "C" (how mysterious). Yep, you found me!   

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

C: is it  Mysterious? Or have you been waiting to hear from me?   I usually destroy empaths for shits and giggles. fun fun fun. I am a Narsisistic GOD! MY POWER IS SUPREME.  I am way beyond empaths, mediums and psychics. I will swallow souls and laugh. BUT     Being the Bully i am, I dont like any thing bullying my toys.  NOTHING TOUCHES WHAT IS MINE.  A war is brewing and fun time is over. I stopped playing games when I realized a war is coming.  I am a sin eater and Empathic Warriors have all come to me. ALL HEALERS.  I think I will need your help. I am about to battle something BIG.           if you come aboard our group, dont tell the other I see my doom.  

Hehehe.  I think you have lot your way and have stumbled into the light.    

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Only the brave  steps into the light 

updated by @rene: 10/12/16 03:19:11PM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts

So...C....are you offering some sort of employment to empaths.....or are you wanting to destroy us.....your message is not clear and quite confusing....what kind of spirit is with you? 

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Yep

IMG_6543.JPG.jpg
IMG_6543.JPG.jpg  •  20KB

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book