Amazing accuracy

To post a reply, login or signup

Mamooth888
@mamooth888
last year
41 posts
I just watched America's Got Talent clairvoyants and I find it amazing how accurate this person's readings are. I mean I can feel things but that is just amazing. Look here:https://youtu.be/93vtNc_T3W0
updated by @mamooth888: 02/12/17 09:28:47PM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

I didn't watch all of the second one but it's all objects and the presents of the objects. I wonder how good she is at thoughts and does she have knowledge of past and future?   I would assume not because the combination of both , she would know every winning lottery number before it is drawed.   She is amazing.. Or an excellent  magician .    

Mamooth888
@mamooth888
last year
41 posts

I watched the interview with her later and it look like some parts of the show are accomplished with technology and magic tricks and she claims that her only power is being able to feel what her boyfriend feels in his hands. She said she cant read monds or anything like that. Which is still very accurate especially because she could tell serial numbers on 100 dollar bill. Very good show either way on my opinion. :)

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

he is holding her hand whilst holding teh object - would be really easy to do some mini Morse code, or e.g. prearranged sign/ squeeze for lipstick, and just tell her the answers...

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book