Im worried

To post a reply, login or signup

WindWolf
@windwolf
last year
117 posts
Im not sure what is causing this, but im getting physically sick. But im not sick. I throw up almost daily. At first i thought it was if i smelled something bad i'd feel sick. But at one point me and my dog were outside throwing up at the same time. The more i hear about the elections, racism, and hatred for people religious beliefs, i get worse. This country's lack of understanding is literally making me sick. Is this dark cloud over the U.S.A's future affecting anyone else?
updated by @windwolf: 02/06/17 02:29:08PM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts

Both you and your dog at the same time?....this happens at home?...inside?...how do you feel when your NOT in your home....do u feel better?.....i'd be checking if maybe you have any toxins seeping into the house.....if you have a gas furnace and if your water tank is heated by natural gas there could be.....I myself am very sensitive  to that smell....I caulked every joint and the gas stand outside my house as I was smelling it there as well....

WindWolf
@windwolf
last year
117 posts

It happens everywhere not just at my house. 

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

WindWolf: Im not sure what is causing this, but im getting physically sick. But im not sick. I throw up almost daily. At first i thought it was if i smelled something bad i'd feel sick. But at one point me and my dog were outside throwing up at the same time. The more i hear about the elections, racism, and hatred for people religious beliefs, i get worse. This country's lack of understanding is literally making me sick. Is this dark cloud over the U.S.A's future affecting anyone else?

I understand. I have been feeling sick lately and its been while going from the house to the car. Its like an allergic reaction that can almost make me puke. It goes away as soon as I'm indoors. I think it may be related to chem spraying chemicals. They have been spraying for Zika in this area. But there is lots of negative dark hatred, racism and bigotry energies being floating due to the elections and what trump has stirred up. Its a collective and severe lack of compassion for those in need and less fortunate. Also the police killings of black people are not helping. People are angry and just about had enough of it. Its a complete and relentless assault on out chakras by the dark side. I know it looks bleak but they are really losing it all. The good guys are really winning this one. Don't despair keep moving forward. Just desire the kind of world you wish to be in and do not take your thoughts off that.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book