Trump Vs. Clinton

To post a reply, login or signup

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
502 posts

I just thought I'd bring this up to see who responds. But is it just me or is there an enormous amount of angst and ill-will and even doom in the air surrounding this election? I find that I not only pick up on individuals but also seem to tune in to a region or country at large. I feel an enormous weight of the larger public consciousness on a daily basis and it feels so suffocating and angry and scared. And the morning of the day those Dallas Police officers were shot I had this eery sick feeling that something bad was going to happen that day. I couldn't place what it was that day, but it felt big and was a feeling of doom. And that night the shooting happened. And once I heard the news I was able to connect on that feeling of doom from earlier in the day. And I really pick up on all the anger and outrage from the black community and others who are hurting from the young black men that have been killed. Anyway, I'm just wondering how the rest of you feel about the violent state of our global world and the tense and ugly U.S. election? There is just so much hate out there right now at so many levels. Do you feel that and how do you protect or shield against it so that you can keep your head on straight each day?

updated by @hop-daddy: 02/26/17 02:19:54AM
Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

Hop Daddy! Definitely I feel this suffocating mix of doom and foreknowledge every day. See my post about Iraq, too. Thanks for bringing up this topic. I wish we could get feedback from non-Empaths too. Maybe ask your family and friends.

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
502 posts

Thanks Jen. You just made me think of a question I have had that relates a bit for anyone who wants to comment. Do regular people have potential to become empaths, or is this something that we are born with? Because it seems there are plenty of non-empaths who seem to feel the hate & dysfunction in the air right now. They don't feel it at a deep level like we do. But it makes me wonder if regular people maybe have a very low level of empahy?

Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

I think the main difference is that a person who is an Empath, senses the layers and feelings, before they actually have conscious thoughts about the issues. You describe having the feeling of dread, before you watch the newscast. That's me too. While my family members feel the feelings simultaneous to hearing the news or when discussing it, etc.

People Becoming Empaths: My thoughts are that these qualities/gifts/abilities associated with being an Empath are along a continuum not unlike the continuum of athletic ability. Within a given individual, almost anyone can improve their athletic ability, the top athletes as well as the rec-league athletes. But for the sake of clarity of communication we do use the term "athlete" for certain people and not others. And for sure not everyone who works hard can become what we usually call an "athlete." 

What do you think about this way of looking at things?

Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

Wouldn't it be funny if all the star athletes were in a community sharing that they had finally identified themselves as "athletes" after all these thousands of baskets they made on the court or miles they could run etc. It's funny that we totally accept major variance in human abilities that relate to the red matter hanging on our bones, but current western society is less practical and open about human variance that relates to the gray matter between our eyes and the electricity/energy running through and around our bodies.

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
502 posts

Interesting. I've heard both sides of that discussion. Some will say we all have it but it is turned off but can be turned on and developed. And then I've heard that being an empath runs in families and is a trait passed down. In my case, I don't think I was empathic until I hit 38. And then I started having panic attacks without warning. And after 7 years of suffering I was googling some health info. and came across a website on empaths and connected the dots. But then I have a 12 year old daughter who I now understand has always been an empath (which has been really hard for her as a middle school girl in this day & age). Overall I'm curious if we all have this ability & it just needs to be turned on and developed? Or whether it truly is hereditary?

Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

My grandmother, mother, and daughter are all on the continuum of Empath. (this is my mom's side) on my dad's side we have earthy, physical, practical, non-Empath types and I can see such amazing talent and gifts in both gene pools. Another analogy using your reference to "turning on"... What if everyone has a volume button. Some peoples's goes level 1 to 10 and it can be turned up or down or off, whatever. And other people have a volume button that goes 10-100 and they can't ever turn it off, they can only turn it down or not be observant of it, even they may run at a volume that, at it's lowest, is still more intense than the top of the range for some? This is just my sense of it. I will let others comment now..... do you mind that I comment so much? Are there manners I should be minding?

Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

Hop Daddy:

Thanks Jen. You just made me think of a question I have had that relates a bit for anyone who wants to comment. Do regular people have potential to become empaths, or is this something that we are born with? Because it seems there are plenty of non-empaths who seem to feel the hate & dysfunction in the air right now. They don't feel it at a deep level like we do. But it makes me wonder if regular people maybe have a very low level of empahy?

You should make a new heading and new post for this. its a good topic but people might not see it under clinton trump....

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Hop Daddy:

I just thought I'd bring this up to see who responds. But is it just me or is there an enormous amount of angst and ill-will and even doom in the air surrounding this election? I find that I not only pick up on individuals but also seem to tune in to a region or country at large. I feel an enormous weight of the larger public consciousness on a daily basis and it feels so suffocating and angry and scared. And the morning of the day those Dallas Police officers were shot I had this eery sick feeling that something bad was going to happen that day. I couldn't place what it was that day, but it felt big and was a feeling of doom. And that night the shooting happened. And once I heard the news I was able to connect on that feeling of doom from earlier in the day. And I really pick up on all the anger and outrage from the black community and others who are hurting from the young black men that have been killed. Anyway, I'm just wondering how the rest of you feel about the violent state of our global world and the tense and ugly U.S. election? There is just so much hate out there right now at so many levels. Do you feel that and how do you protect or shield against it so that you can keep your head on straight each day?

I cut the television off.   Not all police are bad and not all BLM are bad.   But when you spin negative energy out into this world, you will attract it back.  I would be mad if a family member was killed by the police for no reason but I would not go out and raid Walmart because of it, I would not block the streets to people that has to go to work and does not choose to protest.  It's gotten out of hand.  Let me see one of my sons on tv bouncing on top of people's cars.  It will only happen once.  I promise you.   The government has split this country for not putting more pressure on the police for their miss use of power and the have not took measures strong enough to stop the chaostic protesting.   What is so eerie to me is , people get caught up in the moment and don't look at the big picture.   Killing unarmed people does not empower you in the eyes of citizens and the protesters burning businesses and killing people for their cause is...shameful to say the least.   It's all just plain ugliness.    The election...we are going to be made to choose the lesser evil.  I see a black sheet of clouds around Hillary and I can't see trump though his big ego.     

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Hard to be an Empath and live in the US 

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

Yes it is

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
502 posts

Rene, its interesting to hear you say you see black clouds around Clinton because I have seen the same. I have turned off the volume when watching her in a speech or commercial so as to not muddle my thoughts and I really sense deep darkness with her. And she tries so hard to mask the real person that she doesn't want the world to see. I do also see a big ego in Trump, but I don't sense he's bad. I'm usually pretty good at reading people but with him I have a bit of an empty picture with him except that I don't get the deep concerns of darkness that I get with Clinton. And I say this without trying to take sides.

I agree with your overall assessment. I don't have a problem with protests even if I don't agree with the subject matter. But when it turns violent and businesses are robbed and damaged, its beyond sad that our country has taken this turn. So much anger. And the media takes sides politically and fans the flames of rage on any issue. I need to a better job of turning off the TV. But U.S. problems aside, it seems bad just about anywhere in the world. It seems like such a dark time. 

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

I feel the same as you do about trump.  I don't feel he's bad but he loves himsif a lot.     I will not be voting for Hillary ,  the air around her isn't nice and pleasent.  Plus she's a lier.  Trump may be also but I'm not picking up on him yet.  I may not vote 

Bookworm
@bookworm
last year
85 posts

I get these feelings too and I am based in the UK

In fact the day before and the day of the EU referendum here, the mood was extemely dark,  it was horrible.  Then when the results came out everyone was still arguing and all I see is a county split completely down the middle. There was a massive increase in hate crime after the result was announced,  without wanting to sound too negative sometimes I feel I don't recognise my home country anymore,  it's very sad. So much fear and suffering which is being turned outwards as anger and hate. To be honest the US election has a very similar feeling right now.  I do worry about all the division these politicians seem all too happy to stir up,  but I refuse to take an apocalyptic view point (or at least I try not to haha). I have to believe we as a race can be and are better than this.  I find spending time with my nieces and nephews helps a lot with this lol.  I also have to be careful with how much news etc I take in as it does have quite an impact on me,  I still try to keep up with what's happening in the world,  but when I feel myself tapping in to those highly negative energies I have to take a step back or I feel as though I'm drowning! 

I also try to remember we have been through some pretty dark times before as a species, and made it through.  Sometimes I like to think maybe this period is a bit like evolutionary growing pains, if that makes sense - we have to struggle through this stage in order to progress and grow. But definitely my advice would be if you're feeling overwhelmed it's perfectly okay to take a step back - you won't be able to help anyone if you  don't take care of yourself. 

Sorry for rambling, I can't help myself!  Laugh

Michelle Stright-Foto
@michelle-stright-foto
last year
6 posts

If you want to avoid negative feelings, then avoid anything political/religious as I do (unless I'm in a group to discuss those subjects specifically). Politics always bring out the worst in people so when with family and friends, I stick with the rule "no politics or religion". Especially if you're an empath. I care about *all* people so being around those who tend to be extreme in their views, wears down my energy too much and leaves me with a ill feeling (even with shield in place). So the best thing for me is to avoid those who are into not getting along with others for whatever reason. 

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Hop Daddy:

Courageous Dude... simply courageous. I will say that I do not like any of those 2 running. Those that had any light have already been eliminated. John Kasich, Rand Paul and Bernie Sanders come to mind. Trump has stirred up too much hatred and racism, Hillary has too many skeletons in her closet. The police keeps killing people for sport without consequences. Look, its all calculated to generate fear and distrust. Turn off the TV! All news is fake anyways designed to sell not tell. Here is a thought form that will help. Visualize all that bad energy being grabbed in a large sheet and tied off at the corners. Swing it into the sun for purification.

Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

Paul:

Hop Daddy:

Paul's Meditation:

Visualize all that bad energy being grabbed in a large sheet and tied off at the corners. Swing it into the sun for purification.

I really like this visual, Paul. Simple and easy, and really clears things out nicely. Will you try the "Empath Experiment" I posted yesterday. I'd love to see what comes to your mind's eye. :) Happy Monday!

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Jenstone:

Paul:

Hop Daddy:

Paul's Meditation:

Visualize all that bad energy being grabbed in a large sheet and tied off at the corners. Swing it into the sun for purification.

I really like this visual, Paul. Simple and easy, and really clears things out nicely. Will you try the "Empath Experiment" I posted yesterday. I'd love to see what comes to your mind's eye. :) Happy Monday!

I started the psychic experiment but all posts disappeared. Don't know why. 

Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

Paul:

This is odd, Paul. How do you feel about trying again. Could be that a negative spirit was interferring with the receiving of love imagery. If you post about this, let's post in Empath Experiment-3 Minutes post, so we stay on subject for our discussions and easier to follow. Jenstone. 

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Jenstone:

Paul:

This is odd, Paul. How do you feel about trying again. Could be that a negative spirit was interferring with the receiving of love imagery. If you post about this, let's post in Empath Experiment-3 Minutes post, so we stay on subject for our discussions and easier to follow. Jenstone. 

I really do think this is a board bug. If it doesn't get resolved soon. I will attempt to add NF002 right were we left off.

Here is another powerful thought form. Imagine a vortex spinning clockwise so large that the earth can fit inside of its funnel. The narrow end leads all the way back to the sun as a thread. It sucks out the negative energy sends it to the run, is purified and is returned to us as sun light. A feed back loop! Automatic. There is also another construct powering it but we don't need to know for now. I actually have that one as an etheric construct operating for about a years time. Oh there is no "spirit" powerful enough to interfere that can't be dealt with. 

Physicists already know that the mind observing can affect an experiment. I intend to use that fact on these thought forms. There are others.

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Every time I ask my higher self if trump will win it says NO! So my take is he will not. He has stirred up lots of negative feelings in people and is using them to enrich himself. I think that will backfire and he may lose it all. But that is not what is important. I think more important is when he loses, all those people who follow him may go nuts and create all manner of insanity with their hatred and anger thrown out at us. As empaths we better be prepared for the onslaught.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

I agree Paul.  And what is an equality frighten thought is when Hillary steps up to place her hand on the bible and her expensive masquerade mask falls off and the snakes in her head is exposed.   I think it may be the end of the world as we know it.   I just don't think either should become president.   I'm not a politics kind of person , but these two have me worried.   

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

So sorry folks, I couldn't help but share. Lolololol 

https://www.facebook.com/CanNOTstopTrump/videos/1249918918366298/

He's so arrogant it's funny
updated by @rene: 09/27/16 09:40:18PM
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

not in the US here, but we do get quite a bit form your elections on the news.

Have not gotten any evil vibes off Hillary yet, but have have not checked in deep yet. Trump rubs me up the wrong way though, he seems a classic narcissist, if not worse.... And I have met a few narcissists that did not 'feel' bad initially....

Trying to keep a rational mind, and from what I read from posts form friends in the US, there does seem to be a lot of propaganda created against Hillary, and a lot of hate send her way - so perhaps that energy could show as black clouds around her too???

Praying for you guys!

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Rene':

I agree Paul.  And what is an equality frighten thought is when Hillary steps up to place her hand on the bible and her expensive masquerade mask falls off and the snakes in her head is exposed.   I think it may be the end of the world as we know it.   I just don't think either should become president.   I'm not a politics kind of person , but these two have me worried.   

I don't like hillary as her and trump are both working for the cabal. I also feel that a hillary could be endured where as a trump will be disastrous for the USA and the world due to his narcissistic psychopathic tendencies.

4peace
@4peace
last year
187 posts

I've had to tune out the elections a bit.  I cannot in good conscious vote for either Trump or Hillary.  I voted for Bernie, liked Kasich (sp???) and OMalley.   But these two ... I don't get anything good from either :(  I have and will watch the debates, just to keep up with whatever they are trying to manipulate us with to get our vote.  More than likely I will write in Bernie or vote 3rd party, so hopefully we will have a few more choices in the future.

Kate
@kate
last year
131 posts

I am far from the USA or the american continent so i like to think my thought is a bit more isolated and simply an opinion, but Hillary's energy is nothing about honesty and she looks like a fake doll at the mercy of third parties with power and interest like she has herself. It's like a smell around her but visual, i am sorry. I will get to trump and my main point soon tho, no worries, i'm not trying to say who's more fit to rule the country. Conclusions result regardless.

One thing. Read on wiki or wherever about Berta Caceres. 

Thanks.

Now you have an overview over what should be done, but it obviously isn't being acted upon. Think with your hearts (how s the heart center doing? Is it accepting raw truths and lively, spontaneous or feels rather closed, muddy?) about the real problems we are facing as a species, society, what darkens our vision and what we need to function properly; then think about how it's being destroyed and this process reinforced by these pretended rulers. Did "nature" crosss your mind? Freedom of speech? Warm inter-personal relationships that are not plagued by certain faulty and unnatural neo-modernist concepts? Yes we will always keep doing some of the same mistakes and we will always try to fight to correct it.

Now everyone is mad, nervous, stressed over what could happen if one of these 2 people get elected and I'm sorry but everytime this situation occurs (other countries have it worse unfortunately and fortunately for USA's Bad-o-meter) i find there is an amusing side to it. WHAT HAS GONE WRONG with our families, with our society, that these human beings were able to develop and grow up with such mindsets, to be corrupt, narcissistic, egoistical, to lack foresight, to help "economical enemies" and yet, BE NAMED rulers/presidents/representants of that country's interest? Does this mean the country's consciousness is not directed towards preserving some existential values but simply riding the waves as they come trying to find their ROOTS, ironically, through means that are meant to destroy them over and over again (maybe because they still don't feel good?) Are we embracing the wrong values and things? Is our conscious mind trying to act differently (like it hss been taught in de-spiritualused societies) than our subconsciousness?
Even if you take the unwritten laws into consideration "everything happens with a reason", "every action has an equally powerfull but polary opposite effect" it results like this: maybe we deserve this? What do you think? Have you thought about what YOU would want want? How YOU would act if you were to be named president over something? Would they have even been considered candidates or survived to this day if they didn't bribe, lie, steal? Could a real illuminated ruler even developp and reach such heights in our current society, I'm asking, or would he or she be made fun of? How much unconditional love or by contrast, detachment, is required, how powerful of a heart or open mind that after the pain and anger in itself created by the members of the same species this or these people would still want to help them and not lose their hope.

Cannot but end this with a smile ^^

Have you noticed words of wisdom reach us on a larger scale only when danger sinks its claws?
Dream a little longer and you might not wake up again.
updated by @kate: 10/08/16 02:10:37AM
Kate
@kate
last year
131 posts

dproper:

I tried to bring this to everyone's attention months ago on this board... I am a Shaman Empath...

I asked everyone here why no one is sensing the fact THAT THERE IS WAR IN THE SPIRITUAL REALM!!!

I was gained up on and one of the posters told me my energies were all wrong.

My volume is way over 100...

My posts were stuffed into a religious community, and I made it perfectly clear that my posts were not being presented in a religious context!!!! I am not a mind slave to that kind of institution... sorry if what I say next is offensive, but wake up people... Religion means "to bind"... Why do humans of free will want to be "bound" or "tied up" like that? Governments do the same and so does nationalism, patriotism!!!  We are all one!!  You want me to powder it coat it for you or LIE to you????

There has been a war going there for a lot of time I want to add and also the energies floating around this forum are not the best, but same story goes irl. Even writing this here doesn't feel entirely good but i simply don't give a s*it. My inner alarms have been activated again and again so many times repeatedly that sometimes i came to believe as well in a common lie of "everything is ok". I wish I could talk about the people who in this isolated, "i need to survive" state ignore what is ongoing in the depths that some of us feel uninteruptedly and I wish they could "hear" the "screams". From personal experience and carefully observing it or talking with others it became obvious that whatever is left untreated grows in monstruous proportions so my question again is WHY leave the skeletons in the closet and keep making more. No, if I could, i would demand that people stopped doing this. 

Oh man yes! We are imprisoning ourselves and each other like hell, like hell we are. I cannot entirely follow my path peacefully because of so many elements that are meant to hinder your spiritual growth, and i had to make such U turns in life, isolate myself to prevent real alienation from my own values and energy. I am still doing it of course, using exactly the negative to counter the same negative and remind myself to not forget.

Dproper, people/we indeed become or risk becoming masochists as time passes.

updated by @kate: 10/09/16 01:30:29AM
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

Kate:

dproper:

I tried to bring this to everyone's attention months ago on this board... I am a Shaman Empath...

I asked everyone here why no one is sensing the fact THAT THERE IS WAR IN THE SPIRITUAL REALM!!!

I was gained up on and one of the posters told me my energies were all wrong.

My volume is way over 100...

My posts were stuffed into a religious community, and I made it perfectly clear that my posts were not being presented in a religious context!!!! I am not a mind slave to that kind of institution... sorry if what I say next is offensive, but wake up people... Religion means "to bind"... Why do humans of free will want to be "bound" or "tied up" like that? Governments do the same and so does nationalism, patriotism!!!  We are all one!!  You want me to powder it coat it for you or LIE to you????

There has been a war going there for a lot of time I want to add and also the energies floating around this forum are not the best, but same story goes irl. Even writing this here doesn't feel entirely good but i simply don't give a s*it. My inner alarms have been activated again and again so many times repeatedly that sometimes i came to believe as well in a common lie of "everything is ok". I wish I could talk about the people who in this isolated, "i need to survive" state ignore what is ongoing in the depths that some of us feel uninteruptedly and I wish they could "hear" the "screams". From personal experience and carefully observing it or talking with others it became obvious that whatever is left untreated grows in monstruous proportions so my question again is WHY leave the skeletons in the closet and keep making more. No, if I could, i would demand that people stopped doing this. 

Oh man yes! We are imprisoning ourselves and each other like hell, like hell we are. I cannot entirely follow my path peacefully because of so many elements that are meant to hinder your spiritual growth, and i had to make such U turns in life, isolate myself to prevent real alienation from my own values and energy. I am still doing it of course, using exactly the negative to counter the same negative and remind myself to not forget.

Dproper, people/we indeed become or risk becoming masochists as time passes.

sure there is constant battles going on between good energies and confused ones - but as it has likely been for centuries it is a state of normality. And unless in a physical war, famine, etc somewhere, many can experience plenty of beautiful things on this planet too.... Sure as empath we might have constant back-noise, but unless it is a particularly energetically stormy day, I have mostly gotten used to it (I just habe a standing background function running to channel it all into Light). Constantly being in battle mode is exhausting, and one does have to be carful to not get paranoia..... Also if I do 'fight' it is with Love and Light, and with minimal collarteral damage. Even the most evil energies are embarced with Love and taken into Light. And Spirt does it's utmost to make any such process as painfree as possible for all involved (even if we are screaming with revenge energies, as something has hurt us....)

And in the long run we know that Light energies far outnumber confused ones, so even though we live in an illusion where confused energis appear to have the upper hand at times - the long term outcome iks always the Light prevailing and being the only real reality in eternity!!!!

4peace
@4peace
last year
187 posts

I like that,  Goodhealingenergy dude.  :)  How do you put the noise in the background and convert it to light?   Are you visualizing light around it, or transmuting it?  I have been doing a lot of self-healing lately - and although it feels selfish to do, I believe it is helping me to respond better to others.   

I think it is just frustrating for empaths because we see and feel so much more than what is apparent.  It makes us feel like we are climbing a hill covered in WD40 :)  Or watching a house with smoke coming from it and no one else will recognize that there is a danger there.  So we just do the best we can to put out the fire, until others realize that they can help too.

Much peace,

Rhonda

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

4peace:

I like that,  Goodhealingenergy dude.  :)  How do you put the noise in the background and convert it to light?   Are you visualizing light around it, or transmuting it?  I have been doing a lot of self-healing lately - and although it feels selfish to do, I believe it is helping me to respond better to others.   

I think it is just frustrating for empaths because we see and feel so much more than what is apparent.  It makes us feel like we are climbing a hill covered in WD40 :)  Or watching a house with smoke coming from it and no one else will recognize that there is a danger there.  So we just do the best we can to put out the fire, until others realize that they can help too.

Much peace,

Rhonda

I have a standing order/plead to be connected to Ultimate Good, including grounding 24/7. I ask for perfect healings, cleansings, protections, recharges, and restorations of myself, my bodies and my life. As much as necessary, possible, available and sensible. Wherever, whenever, whatever, however..... So there is always something happening. And of course when I have the time and energy, I add my own awareness and intention to those processes. :)

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

dproper:

goodenergyhealing... You are very skiledl at using healing energies. But, (I hate that word too), you are very heavily shielded... Shielding is a great skill to have, But,Wink, your shielding is like rose colored glasses for you.  Within your shielding you keep energies balanced, but if you let the layers of shielding down, what do you think would happen?

sorry - I am not really sure what you are asking me? Are you insinuating that I live in a pink bubble, oblivious and naive about what is really going on? Or what you believe is going on?

I do not think so. I do not deny that there is battles going on, I only think your vision of it sounds too doom and gloom. The vibe I get is that you belief that there is a fair chance that the bad guys will win. That is obviously your prerogative, but not what I choose. What I belief in is based on observations and rational thought. That does not guarantee that I am right - but I ask you - what is the use of believing that our endeavors for healing are for naught? If that were so - I will know soon enough that it is so - once I leave my body. Perhaps then ignorance is bliss? And I doubt I could do much more healing work that I do already anyway - so my blissful ignorance is not even maek me spiritually inactive.....

Much more importantly though - I leave the strength of my shields up to Ultimate Good Divine. I ask for as much in protections as necessary, possible, available AND SENSIBLE! If Evil were such a formidable force though, I likely would not be so well shielded (as you claim I am) , as there would be no shields good enough to keep out almighty evil anyway.... Plus I still feel plenty of confused energies. Enough to keep me busy 24/7 most days, if I wanted to...

Also I have had my years of - what I now see as 'spiritual paranoia'. Been in a spiritual cult, and had myself brainwashed by books and also confused Spirits. I found my way out of that hole, and I do not intend to jump into another one, whatever anyone tells me. Even if they claim to have the most extraordinary visions.... I know from my cult days that visions can be faked, however convincing they appear. So I insist on using my heart and mind to vet any new information I receive....

Love and Light!

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

dproper:ou are just a little heavy on your shielding... You do not want to block out your awareness too much especially when treating a patient.  Also, too much shielding can really drain your energies and make you tired, sick.  How long have you been aware and using your talents?  

You can replace shielding with crystals... So you do not burn yourself out...

I appreciate what seems to be your advise (hopefully) intended to help. But you are off there, I am pretty sure! As I said - I ask for protections - as much and strong as necessary, possible, available and sensible! And I fully trust that I am provided with such ( I stopped trying to regulate and visualize them myself years ago, as I kept on getting into fears about: 'Am I doing too much, am I not doing enough, are my protections infringing upon other being's free will, etc....". So I leave those decisions up to my helpers and protectors!). If you indeed see very strong protections around me (and they are indeed there), it would be that I need them - living in a 10Million Metropolis after all. So even if they fed off my energy only (which I doubt very much), they would likely be of more benefit to my wellbeing, than less. I also have a quite a few crystals in the house too. I really appreciate their help, but I reckon I'd have to live in say a crystal pyramid to shield off/ divert more energy...(plus have visualized a few of those on the house in the past, which did not really change much besides being pretty and comforting)

Also I ask that all my protections are semi-permeable - allowing good energy flow unhindered, only impeding confused energies. as applicable and sensible (the rest being sent into Light, or grounded off without having to go through my bodies....)

On top of all that - what works for some might not work for others, as they might have different affinities, might be at different stages of their development, and or be dealing with different energies (in their battles), or different amounts...

Love and Light!

Visitor
@visitor
last year
303 posts

Here's my two cents: I grew up with no internet, just a TV we were allowed to watch for an hour every night, and newspapers. I was blissfully naive about a lot of things. These days, nobody can be unaware of what's going on. It's the same stuff that's been going on for centuries; we just haven't had a bird's eye view of it the way we do now. The world is changing, and I think it will be for the better, but in the meantime it's like "moving day" - very stressful, anxious, lots of anger and sadness. I'm considered a "negative" person by my so-called family, but I am feeling very hopeful about the future. It's information overload that's changed everything; human dynamics are pretty much the same as ever.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book