Empath Experiment--3 minutes

To post a reply, login or signup

Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

What if by turning up our own volume, we could create a loving, healing vibration that our fellow empaths could pick up from us?!!!

In support of @Tonyvancity; Rene and others who are experiencing the Dark Night of the Soul, can we try an experiment? Each person who comes to the post,

--takes one minute to breath and clear energy.

--then takes a deep breath claiming AND RECEIVING love and healing.

--then types a short unedited entry describing it----  the feelings of receiving love, perhaps even describing a scene that comes to mind. These are short entries.

(I'm sure I'm not following time-tested methods, but let's be like children for a moment and just have fun... I'll go first. )

updated by @jenstone: 01/24/17 11:53:20AM
Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

I see two horizontal triplicate lines (each line is really three lines like pink, green, blue) that stretch east and west to eternity. The space in between the lines takes up about a third of the space vertically, so it's like a strip of wallpaper in the midzone. Inside is one giant red X and it is a good X. It marks the exact spot where treasure is, where love is, it is a sure thing, and because it is marked, there is a simplicity to it. Receive love, here.....now......right on the spot that is marked, right on the spot that hurts, its that simple and aferwards, we are children, and we all hold hands and giggle. There's really nothing to.

- - - - - - -  - - - - -- - -

Wow. sorry it wasn't a bit more swirly and twirly or poetic, and I certainly don't mean to make anything "easy" out of the very real mountains people are climbing, but that simplicity is what came through! It was cool! And not at ALL what I would have "tried to see" if my overly complicating lawyer mind would have led.

I do actually feel happier now, in a simple, minimalist sort of way ! ha ha  ---- You try it. What do you see in your mind's eye!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book