Strange thing happening to mee

To post a reply, login or signup

Steffck
@steffck
last year
14 posts

Hi .. I don't know what's going on and it's nothing new to me but lately it's much stronger .. I am really in knots , feel like I m going to burst at times. When I come near a radio it's gets scrambled, atm quit working, every car I have driven last couple years have broken down......the other night I was sitting next to a friend at a bible study...I was radiating so much heat she could feel it she started sweating...I m not sure what's up its just getting much more .. Please I need help 

updated by @steffck: 03/21/17 02:30:13AM
Steffck
@steffck
last year
14 posts

Me not mee

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
502 posts

I had this happen for a while but not on a mechanical level. But I used to joke that I had the opposite of the midas touch where things would seemingly go wrong around me (one thing after another). I was recently reading about empaths and manifestation in using positive well balanced energy to manifest things that are meant to be for you. And if that is possible then I suppose the opposite is true where you could have so much negative where you accidentally manifest frustrating and broken things. What do you mean by:  "I am really in knots , feel like I m going to burst at times."

Do you mean that from things going wrong around you that upset you? Or are you just feeling overall down and worn out?

Steffck
@steffck
last year
14 posts

I have always carried feelings in my stomach very heavily and creeping up my back when something off around me . But lately I feel like my tank is full , I don't know how to describe like I'm going to over flow at times .. Now I'm getting spasm in my back... It seems I can't go,around electronics I will just screw them up ,... Cars they don't have a chance ... I'm not a bad driver but in a year 1 car the alternator went out, the relays went out, the battery now the gasket along with other things, another car the alternator just went out and when driving before car the transmission ...I was a little upset with bf not to long ago and I didn't wanting him to finish his conversation on the phone I looked at him the battery drained and phone died.. It's like I'm sucking energy out of everything .. I could go on and on ... I work with a lot of rescue and that's where my passion is but at times it's not always good so I know neg can be around ... My peripheral vision is amazing but don't always see good .. My hearing is awesome  and smell too... I don't know if there is change going on but everything lately has increased 

Visitor
@visitor
last year
303 posts

Find a healer or a shaman. Hands-on. I have similar problems when I'm stressed - my computer doesn't work well, etc. I kill watch batteries. You sound a LOT more powerful. If you could learn how to harness that energy you could move mountains (in a good way, of course).

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
502 posts

I personally think that when we sponge up too much negative from people and environment and feel really stressed that it at times starts to fire off of us on to electronic and mechanical items. Have you tried crystals or stones to help neutralize your environment? I wear a lapis lazuli and black obsidian bracelet and carry a black tourmaline stone in my pocket. It has really cleared up the anxiety and knot in my stomach that I had dealt with daily. And relating to that, I have not had any electronics or mechanical things breaking around me lately.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

I get very warm during meditation to the point I start sweating terribly.   I generate heat also  when I'm having a "vision" .   

4peace
@4peace
last year
187 posts

I'm sorry you are going through so much :(  Have you tried meditating?  Not just once or twice a week, but set aside time daily to do it. Make sure you ground before meditating.  Also, like hop-daddy said try some of the stones.  Look up grounding stones and quiet your mind - then see which one seems to "speak" to you.  Pick them out in person if possible. 

You seem to have electric sensitivities as a gift in addition to the empath skills.  So you might want to investigate that - i.e. the old google search.

Good luck!

Peace,

Rhonda

Steffck
@steffck
last year
14 posts

I want to thank all of you for help. I have tried meditating and the stones I can't seem to quiet "get it" I live in a close minded area so if I could find someone who could help but around here ??? I know I need to do something soon.. just in past week two diff cars broke down and a mac book pro ? Come near me I'm a heater it seems ... I have trouble letting go and opening up that's not helping ... anyway have the same image I seen when I look up at a full moon gold sparkles come down all around me ? Also anyone ever hear conversations when in showers or animals have a voice ? Maybe ?

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
502 posts

Steffck:

As an empath, hearing and seeing ghosts is part of the deal for many of us. I don't see them very often but do hear them. Just the other night I walked into a room and there were low whispers of multiple ghosts talking (I could only hear them). It was almost as if I interrupted a meeting because the whispers stopped just a few seconds after I entered. And the other day I was walking into our foyer and my sleeping dogs looks a bit unnerved with hair sticking up. And that's when I heard a woman humming a song in the kitchen when I was the only living person in the house. I have also occasionally heard low growls that freak me out. And I think there are some trixter ghosts that at times try to sound like my wife or kids calling from across the house when no one else is home. So in a nutshell, you are not going crazy and what you are hearing is real. They are attracted to you as an empath.

Steffck
@steffck
last year
14 posts

Is it me or has this been a hell of two weeks .., everything going wrong ... financially, career.. health ... relationship ... I feel like I have stepped onto another planet or can I wake up from this nightmare .. 

Steffck
@steffck
last year
14 posts

There was a post to me the nam hermeshenryhemden ? 

I cant find it ?

Steffck
@steffck
last year
14 posts

HermesHH:

Steffck:

There was a post to me the nam hermeshenryhemden ? 

I cant find it ?

Hi steffck, there's possibly a copy in your e-mail.

Anyway, you might want to check this link:

http://thewakeupexperience.eu/why-feeling-like-crap-is-an-essential-part-of-lightwork/

I reading this just now, before noticing the e-mail notification, and thought, maybe this can help her?

Anyway, steffck, just know that you are never alone. I'm sure the people who post here and the many others who read without commenting are sending loving energy to you :).

Stay strong, stay calm, you'll make it through.

Lots of love and light.

Thank you so much everything that you have wrote has really got my attention ... said things I really needed to hear 

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book