New feelings and weird things now..

To post a reply, login or signup

Ash2016
@ash2016
last year
34 posts

For those who didn't read my first post, I guess I just "accepted" what I am on Thursday.. so this all took place after I got some sleep and woke up yesterday morning. I woke up with an overall positive attitude, ready to start taking steps in exploring all this. I suddenly had a desire to clean my entire house.. carpets, walls, everything. I don't know why but it just felt like changes needed to be made. So I got started right away. I had a mental plan of everything I wanted to get accomplished and was very motivated. Well, after working on it for a bit I sat down to rest about 1pm. I am a person who tends to procrastinate once I take a break, so I made a rule for myself that I would get back to work on it by 2. This is where things started to get pretty weird. I scrolled through fb, watched a little bit of tv, and then started playing a game on my phone. I had played a couple of rounds when suddenly the game closed out. I reopened it and it immediately closed again. Then I realized it wasn't just the game. The fb app did the same thing and my messenger icon had completely disappeared from my screen. I looked at the time and it was exactly 2:00. So I got up to get back to work thinking I'd try again later. When I went back to it I tried to make a call and ALL of my contacts had also disappeared. I powered the phone off and back on twice.. still the same. About 10 minutes later I decided to make a store run to get what we needed. As I was walking to my car I checked my phone and everything was back to normal. I even opened the game app while to see if it was working and it was too. When I came back home everything went haywire again.. back to exactly the way it was before. My husband has the same phone and apps as me and his was working fine. Mine was saying I wasn't connected to wi-fi too, yet his phone and my kids tablets were all connected fine. Does this mean anything or is it just a crazy coincidence?

Other weird things were just the way I felt. Things feel new. Along with the desire to clean, I have an extreme desire to be outside. I was in a great mood all day (which is out of the ordinary lately) and accomplished more than I have in a month. I've been depressed and didn't expect to wake up yesterday and suddenly be okay. I'm still okay today too. There was one point on the way home where I suddenly felt nervous/anxious for no reason. I was driving down the road alone. Then from out of nowhere a car came flying past me like they were in a hurry to get somewhere. I began to question whether I picked up on something from that driver and tried to push the feeling away. It worked. 

Anyway, just wondering if/how any of this relates to me being an empath? It just feels like changes are happening very fast.. or maybe I'm just paying more attention.. or maybe it's all in my head. Any help?

updated by @ash2016: 02/13/17 03:57:36AM
Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

This is VERY much like the things I experienced this summer. I "zinged" for about 6 weeks. lots of interference with cell phone, email, lights in my house. What was really cool about it is that others were witnessing it with me and I got a ton of support. I would say about 40 to 50 unexplainable energy interferences happened over the course of this 6 weeks. I was seeing what people were reading on their kindles and I was seeing characters in peoples video games and then I would ask them, so I could verify. It was amazing! And it is real. So just enjoy it and don't be afraid.

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
502 posts

Its funny what a weight is lifted once you just accept that you are an empath. There is a ton of work to do. But just letting go of all the thoughts that you thought you were going crazy makes you feel a lot better.

I think when you get deeper in to this you will find that there are almost no coincidences. I'm not sure what the deal was with the phone. I've had that happen at times as well and then I reboot my Samsung and get it working again. But it sounds like the phone glitch distracted you and caused you to step away to the store. I do think at times we are directed to go somewhere to help someone or to learn something. Its possible that you were being redirected. 

I'm not sure if the desire to clean means much. It may have been that you were feeling better after being so down and cleaning your home is something important for you (clean and orderly maybe something that makes you happy). And now that your energy was back you were excited to do that. But as for the car ride and anxiety, I get a ton of anxiety driving in my car. If you think about it you are driving past quite a few cars and homes as you travel by car each day. And with your empath radar up, your're picking up everything around you. It makes sense that the person flying past you was stressed out and some of that negativity found you. But I think so often its not always the people near you that you pick up on (kind of a yes and no on that). I have been reading that often empaths will pick up emotions from people clear across town. But I do think that when driving solo people have a lot of time on their hands to reflect on their problems and path of their lives. And quite often couples will fight when stuck in a car together. And as we empaths are cruising around in our cars, we pick up on all that. I find that music has been good therapy when driving and helps me balance out how much negative I let in while I drive.

I think your next step will be to find out what works best for you to ground away that negative you pick up each day. When you don't ground you will absorb all that negative from the world and feel grumpy, exhausted, and even sick to your stomach. I find that if I don't ground myself, it takes days for that negative to disperse on its own. That's not healthy, and is hard for your loved ones to deal with when we get like that. Find a grounding technique that works for you and expel that negative energy from your body when you feel the anxiety building up. There are quite a few forum posts on this site about grounding techniques. And if you want to private message me I can share some of my own thoughts on the subject (a little too lengthy to write here).

Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

I sometimes smell the cigarette smoke in other peoples cars. I'll smell it like its in my car and then I will look around and see someone across the intersection or in the car ahead of me smoking. (With window rolled up.) It could be that I saw it and it triggered the smell. I'm open to that conclusion, still whatever is happening is happening not in my conscious mind. In other words, I smell the smoke before I am able to locate the smoker in another car. Sometimes I smell the smoke and don't see the smoker.

Ash2016
@ash2016
last year
34 posts

@jenstone I think it might have happened again tonight with my camera! My mom stopped by for awhile and she rocked the baby to sleep while she was here. So I grabbed my camera to snap a pic and it just wouldn't cooperate.. no matter what setting I put it on the pictures would come out blurry and this isn't usually a problem. It makes me feel better that this happened to you too. Now I'm kinda looking forward to seeing if anything else happens...lol

@hop-daddy it's interesting that you think it might have been leading me to the store.. I've always believed you are placed where you are supposed to be all the time. I never even thought about passing houses while I'm driving.. that makes sense too. I'll look around and see what I can find on grounding, but I have no idea how to message you..lol I only just now discovered that people were trying to follow me and accepted them. But I would love to hear your thoughts on it if you can message me!

TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
308 posts

I've had alot of electronic things fail around me.  My cell phone will do weird things like you described, my work laptop (when I call IT they have no idea)  I went through 4 fitbits in a year.  After my last warranty replacement I just sold it.  

I've had weird smells, and my sense of smell is not great.  But people around don't smell it.

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Ash2016:

For those who didn't read my first post, I guess I just "accepted" what I am on Thursday.. so this all took place after I got some sleep and woke up yesterday morning. I woke up with an overall positive attitude, ready to start taking steps in exploring all this. I suddenly had a desire to clean my entire house.. carpets, walls, everything. I don't know why but it just felt like changes needed to be made. So I got started right away. I had a mental plan of everything I wanted to get accomplished and was very motivated. Well, after working on it for a bit I sat down to rest about 1pm. I am a person who tends to procrastinate once I take a break, so I made a rule for myself that I would get back to work on it by 2. This is where things started to get pretty weird. I scrolled through fb, watched a little bit of tv, and then started playing a game on my phone. I had played a couple of rounds when suddenly the game closed out. I reopened it and it immediately closed again. Then I realized it wasn't just the game. The fb app did the same thing and my messenger icon had completely disappeared from my screen. I looked at the time and it was exactly 2:00. So I got up to get back to work thinking I'd try again later. When I went back to it I tried to make a call and ALL of my contacts had also disappeared. I powered the phone off and back on twice.. still the same. About 10 minutes later I decided to make a store run to get what we needed. As I was walking to my car I checked my phone and everything was back to normal. I even opened the game app while to see if it was working and it was too. When I came back home everything went haywire again.. back to exactly the way it was before. My husband has the same phone and apps as me and his was working fine. Mine was saying I wasn't connected to wi-fi too, yet his phone and my kids tablets were all connected fine. Does this mean anything or is it just a crazy coincidence?

Other weird things were just the way I felt. Things feel new. Along with the desire to clean, I have an extreme desire to be outside. I was in a great mood all day (which is out of the ordinary lately) and accomplished more than I have in a month. I've been depressed and didn't expect to wake up yesterday and suddenly be okay. I'm still okay today too. There was one point on the way home where I suddenly felt nervous/anxious for no reason. I was driving down the road alone. Then from out of nowhere a car came flying past me like they were in a hurry to get somewhere. I began to question whether I picked up on something from that driver and tried to push the feeling away. It worked. 

Anyway, just wondering if/how any of this relates to me being an empath? It just feels like changes are happening very fast.. or maybe I'm just paying more attention.. or maybe it's all in my head. Any help?

Welcome to the world of the weird. It can get frustrating at times but just know that a major shift in reality has just happened. Most haven't a clue. Some notice. The new reality is telling you to clean out the old patterns, drop them and move forward. Old belief systems and habits must also go. I struggle with this also. Do not feel alone, you are not. Being an empath means that you notice where others just don't.

Ash2016
@ash2016
last year
34 posts

@tigerlily and @paul, thank you for your responses! I haven't been on for awhile and didn't see them until today. @paul.. a major shift in reality.. that makes sense.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book