To post a reply, login or signup

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
7 years ago
414 posts
The Empath Community is my home...
build with a desire to help, to love, and yes, to bring some friggin light
in all the dark places where Empaths have been curled up, bleeding
awaiting a helping hand to show them the way out into a world that overwhelms them

I hurt when it hurts, I laugh when it laughs
I feel its growing pains like a sharp stab to my heart
I feel its desire to be loved and cared for, in every line of every post

I do not poop on the carpets, I do not rip off the front lawn,
I do not knife guests as they walk through the front door,
I do not walk around with a t-shirt that says "I'm awesome and you suck"

and in my home, there is a place for anger and frustration
It's not in the front yard where all the kids can hear us scream
It's in a padded room where you can throw punches without hurting anyone
unless they chose to stand between anger and its target

and you have been invited here by all that loves you and cares for you,
by all that wants you to feel better about yourself
by all that wishes for you to heal the pain and spread your wings

and without you it would be an empty and purposeless place
which is why, in my eyes, you're the most powerful person here
as you can keep the house welcoming for that other Empath who is also bleeding

and as I tend the garden I wish for you to feel at home
to feel respected, supported and yeah bathed in friggin light
because everything you put back in here can either feed the garden or feed the weeds.

in love,
Elise

updated by @eliselebeau: 04/23/17 09:21:52PM
EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
7 years ago
414 posts
yeah, check out the mini fridge in the Hungry Empath group ;)in loveElise
EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
7 years ago
414 posts
lol, it's just a good analogy I guess!in loveElise
EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
7 years ago
414 posts
Heheheh well, we do truck in mud from the world and truly that is OK.But we're here to take a shower as opposed to keep piling more mud on, I feel :)in loveElise
EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
7 years ago
414 posts
Awwwwww, what a GREAT quote! Thx for posting it :)in love,Elise
EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
7 years ago
414 posts
Ahahahha, exactly :)in loveElise
Esah
@esah
7 years ago
151 posts
Elise, I am so grateful to you for following your heart and creating this home for us all to hang out in. I have already learned so much and it has changed the way I live my life. Thanks for handling all the traffic in and out of your living room! I promise to enter with respect and I hope to conduct myself in such a way that I leave each day with yours.You are a great hostess!
Bing
@bing
7 years ago
547 posts
Hi EliseThank you so very much for listening to your guides and creating this lovely place where we can all come and chat in peace and love. I am a member of other groups that hve their purpose in my life and journey, but only this one is where I can "feel" at home. I'll describe what I "feel" when I come here. I walk up the front pathway of a large three storied brick house. There is a large, wide wrap around veranda that starts at the doorway and goes to the right and continues around to the back of the house. There are beautiful pastel begonias and hanging in baskets and many other flowers planted in the front of the veranda. As you open the screened door and reach for the chime in the middle of the ornate carved door you see and feel the love and sunlight coming through the stained glass angel that fills the upper half of the door. There is a large living room with very comfortable couches and chairs and an upright piano against the wall. The ornate fireplace is glowing, but it does not give off heat; just love. Crossing through the dining room we go down the hallway following the sounds of laughter to the kitchen. The heart of a home is in the kitchen. Many are sitting around the table smiling and chatting or standing around the counter cooking and drinking tea or coffee. There is great food cooking on the old style stove and the smell of fresh bread and rich butter is in the air. There is love everywhere as thick as a London fog and we are all "HOME". You can "feel" it. All are welcome and all are loved.Oh yeah, I read this framed poem that was on the wall as I was coming down the hallway.Drinking From My SaucerI've never made a fortune, and it's probably too late now.But I don't worry about that much, I'm happy anyhowAnd as I go along life's way,I'm reaping better than I sowed.I'm drinking from my saucer,'Cause my cup has overflowed.Haven't got a lot of riches,and sometimes the going's toughBut I've got loving ones all around me,and that makes me rich enough.I thank God for his blessings,and the mercies He's bestowed.I'm drinking from my saucer,'Cause my cup has overflowed.I remember times when things went wrong,My faith wore somewhat thin.But all at once the dark clouds broke,and the sun peeped through again.So Lord, help me not to gripe,about the tough rows I have hoed.I'm drinking from my saucer,'Cause my cup has overflowedAnd may I never be too busy,to help others bear their loads.Then I'll keep drinking from my saucer,'Cause my cup has overflowed.When I think of how many people in this world have it worsethan I do, I realize just how blessed we really are.Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures.Throw some love into the windBing
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
This is an awesome post!!! How did I miss it till now???!!Rock on with your own bad self, Elise!Sending shots of friggin' light at you.
EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
7 years ago
414 posts
Some day, you know it, I'll be quoted in some really cool web site for having said "Friggin light" lolin love,Elise
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Oh, yeah, someone will definitely steal that line ...maybe even write a song around it.hmmmmmmm I'm seeing a lot of head bangers dancing to it someday.Oh well, have a great day. I'm flying back out....into the sunlight...to the hammock that calls me by name.
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Ya got me trippin' on that description, Bing. Thank you. I smell the bread and the warm fuzzy glo.:-)love and rose petals ....into the wind.
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
I'm nervous -l-. I feel like I'm about to address the President.. -deep breath- (ok here we go).I was going to send you a "thank you" mssg but this felt like a better place. Ok so this is what I want to say. I'll have been a member one whole week tomorrow :-). I saved the "Welcome to Empath Community" confirmation email because the second I read the "instructions" on the main page I knew.... I just KNEW I was in the right place. I had stumbled upon "other sites" and had come across some "ok" info. But after leaving those sites I felt like I was in one of those cartoons where you're at the fork in the road and there's fingers pointing in every possible direction (as I write this I'm struck by a strong Deja Vu moment. One of those "Ahhhh this is what I was doing in that dream" moments). Then as I read on, I got more n more of a "motherly" love feeling which validated my already made up mind. I'm 35 n spent most of my growing up, knowing that something was different about me. From the dreams, to feelings both ne.g n pos. But growing up in a catholic home, to mention something would've landed me with Dr's n I knew it wasn't anything like that. Fast foward to today and I'm prefectly fine with when n how my journey brought me here. If it happened any sooner I don't know that I'd be able to fully appreciate what a gift you, this site and most of it's memebers are. So from the bottom of my heart know that I SO appreciate your dedication to this site and what it offers all of us. Thank you...... Oh yeah one more thing, I PROMISE not to poop where I eat (I SO hope you've heard that saying or I'm gonna look so dumb -lol)
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
And we don't do this around here either,
EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
7 years ago
414 posts
You're not quite in the right place...To request a reading, post your request here:http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/requestanempathreadingin loveElise
bluecrystalangel
@bluecrystalangel
7 years ago
93 posts
Hello, Elise.Thank you so much for sharing that with us. This is truly a wonderful place. Thank you ever so much for creating the Empath Community. Without this place, this safe haven I call home, I would not have gotten the chance to chat with you nor with anyone else. I would not have gotten the chance to meet Crispy. Thank you, Elise. I thank you with all my heart. You are an inspiration.Love and hugs,bluecrystalangel
The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
7 years ago
794 posts
"If you just joined and you feel like you've known everyone here for years, you're definitely an empath"

-Jonny ;)Thank you Elise.
EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
7 years ago
414 posts
Please send an email to the Admin member when this happens. Don't post that in the forums...in love,Elise
EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
6 years ago
414 posts

Oh no, just go in the basement (i.e groups) and gut the orange stripped couch all you want :)

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
6 years ago
414 posts

I love how people find us through other people!

in love

Elise

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
6 years ago
414 posts

Just make sure you don't burn down the house and the cops don't come calling...lol

Bing
@bing
6 years ago
547 posts

Hi

It is 2:22 ( big positive angel number!!!) and I just had to take an angel break in my day and write to my lovely friends here at the E/C. You are all loved very much. I have been with a few other groups, but this is my online spiritual home. Big Kudos to Elise for starting this site and then for encouraging me to start the "Library of Inspiration". It is where I put all my ideas in priint on acid free parchment paper in leather bound books and I really enjoy my big comfy chair,( Green Tea with mint and ginger) in the corner by the window overlooking the courtyard of our home here at the E/C. I just had to pop downstairs to the 11:11 Cafe and see what was happening. The eldrick and Celtic carvings are just so beautiful as the light flows through the angel designed stain glass windows. What is really magical is how the light hangs in the air in the shape of theangels and you, of course, can"feel" the energy of love in them. Wow, that fresh bread and coffee smells soooo good. Yum!!!

It is always nice to meet the new members as they come through the front door for the first time. The look of awe and amazement is just so deep and beautiful. "Yes, you're at the right place. The Light has brought you here". All is revealed in good time. Ok, I got to get back upstairs and finish up my work on an article about angels I am working on. The more I discover the longer it gets. LOL Oh yeah, before I go I thought I'd drop this off for all of you to have a look at. It has to do with something very near to my heart, YOU!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5PLdIns4aw&feature=related

Throw some love into the wind

Bing

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book