Iraq and Iraqi People

To post a reply, login or signup

Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

I have such a strong pull toward the suffering in Iraq, both the victims and perpetrators of violence, who often are one and the same. This pull almost interferes with my daily living. There is a song "Come as you are" by David Crowder and I will sing that song over and over, "Earth has no sorrow that heaven can't heal," and a feeling of deep world sadness comes, and sometimes almost makes me pass out--- it feels like an awareness that if we cannot approach the problems there with an attitude of healing, then the world as we know it may actually end. Sometimes I wake to the horror and regret of taking a human life (I haven't done so myself, but I feel that feeling as if it's my own.) --- as if I'm getting it from over there. We can't fight killing with killing, and I don't mean to address this as a political issue, but as a spiritual issue. I have worked with many people from Iraq and they describe an unnamable "Evil" I once had a woman literally shudder when I asked who killed her husband..... I was asking for a name or name of a group.... she just gasped and shook and looked at me. There is no name for it..... There is no name for that Evil.

Of course most people have some sense of concern for what's going on there, so I don't mean for the post to be a strategy or political commentary... MY QUESTION FOR YOU is do any in the Empath community feel Iraq's pain on an Empath level, and if so, please share.

updated by @jenstone: 02/15/17 03:42:02PM
Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

By the way, my icon is a section of a painting I made. I had to come home every night and put the energies and emotions I was experience re: Iraq in some form to see it outside myself. 

Protection. Sending up the little innocent souls of children. Covering Evil with Good. SEEING what's in the shadow, seeing it's complexity. 

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

I feel the pain from the ME from all over not just Iraq but at the same time I know it to be largely Karmic in nature. That religion is mostly about violence regardless of what they claim. Had it been otherwise, there would not be all this death and destruction in that part of the world. I do know what happened to old Mohamed and it makes sense as to the state of affairs. I also know that the 3rd anti-Christ is in the ME he's about 57 and is hiding as a religious leader. He's a major part of what is going on in there. So when it comes to that guy, shields 100%!

It is true that the name is insignificant as it can change it to what ever he wants. Some people want to incorrectly place responsibility on the USA or myself for that mess. I say NO! I will deal with the ME at the etheric level without any guilt, for it still has a role to play in this game. This is about compassion, but sometimes Source exercises compassion on it self and that one that has caused so much hurt must be cleansed. But this is mainly as a containment issue as the bad juju must be allowed to unwind. Most of the life streams in the ME are the Laggards who are on their last leg before they are put through the Second Death.

That decision is beyond our control and Source is the one that determines. Michael may be the only one standing in the way but it mainly is an exercise in free will. Most have no clue. I remember the picture of that little kid sitting in the ambulance looking so frail and in shock after the bombing. Sadly, he mayl be trained as a killer by those that want to keep the death and destruction going. That is what the laggards did to their planet.

Yes its good to send healing as some may be worthy of that. But this is largely an exercise in compassion from our point of view.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

I try to not watch the news much,  I guess it's a coping mechanism i have learned but, yet, I feel guilty sometimes for it.   It's literally impossible for me or any other Empath to become desensitized to the pain of the earth.    Sending love doesn't seem like enough but at this point, that's about all we can do.  It reminds me of a bible verse.  Matthew 27:46.  "MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?"

i could never understand this while is was living a Christian life and studying the Bible.   It wasn't until my spirituality took control and I, then, understood how this could be.   As hard as it was for God to hear his son beg,  and all the sins he had was not his own or his fault, God had to step back and let him ascend.  

As cruel  as it sounds, with all the pain and suffering the people and animals of earth is enduring at this point of time I hope there is a reason for it.   I hope we ascend into a beautiful place of peace and love and our memories of pain and dispear will fall away in the brightness of the light.   

But...until then...we can help the ones we can.   We were sent to this lifetime as healers, but not everything can be healed,  not when there is the universe that has its own game plan.  Sometimes our hands are tied and we have to step back and let the world ascend hoping it will be for the good of mankind.    

Im an animal lover, especially dogs.  Their are millions of dogs being beaten, abused and euthanized on a daily bases and I want to save them all and bring them home and love everyone of them but , like you and your connection with the pain of the people in Iraq, I save and care for the ones I can but I have to let the others go and send them love and hope that, if death is coming to them, I hope it comes quickly and softly as possible and I will see them on the other side and I will play with each and every one of them then.

Now im crying

but at least I'm able to quote the Bible again.   Love always out shines hate.    

Stay grounded in love. 

updated by @rene: 09/29/16 10:22:49AM
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
727 posts

Beautifully said @Rene

Maria
@maria
last year
136 posts

Yes, I feel and that's what brought me to the community. Many years ago, I could feel trees who were old childhood friends of mine screaming. My now ex-husband thought I was crazy. I found out lately that they cleared the woods for houses. And so it goes with events like the bombing of Aleppo, Irag, the fires and floods all over Mother Earth. Drawing down the light and amplifying it back out with a lot of heart center meditations have helped.

Like you, I too found a song and it has become an anthem for me of sorts. Mine is "bring me a higher Love" by Steve Winwood.

Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

Thank you Paul, Rene, and Maria--- I hear you and feel you.

Today I'm mindful---   there is breath, there is receding, flowing out, and flowing back in, there is dormancy, and gathering, and light and rebirth, renewal, clearing away of the old, there is a future, a coming of age, a coming in again of the tide, new seeds, new little people who can think differently, new ways of creating color, laughter, genius, if this is our darkest hour, DEAR LORD GOD UNIVERSE---- can the next be our greatest enlightenment! Make it so. make it so. make it so.... flush us with hope...protect us from dispair.... we are here to do our life's work .... to struggle..... we are birds, we are lions, we are the wind, water, power, for good. Hold us together in one race, one song...one hand to turn this page in history. 

Visitor
@visitor
last year
303 posts

I wonder if you lived a past life in Iraq. I don't feel that "pull" you mention, but I was horrified when I read about our invasion (ahem - pre-emptive strike) on Iraq. When they razed the country from south to north, the horrific state they left Basra in (it has never recovered), I thought it would take centuries to pay off this karma. Weren't we supposed to be after Saddam Hussein and him only? We destroyed that country. What if another country had destroyed us? I don't really see a difference. They're mostly regular people, trying to lead a regular life, like us. So my empathy rears its head, but you sound like you have a deeper connection.

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Visitor:

I wonder if you lived a past life in Iraq. I don't feel that "pull" you mention, but I was horrified when I read about our invasion (ahem - pre-emptive strike) on Iraq. When they razed the country from south to north, the horrific state they left Basra in (it has never recovered), I thought it would take centuries to pay off this karma. Weren't we supposed to be after Saddam Hussein and him only? We destroyed that country. What if another country had destroyed us? I don't really see a difference. They're mostly regular people, trying to lead a regular life, like us. So my empathy rears its head, but you sound like you have a deeper connection.

The standard storyline was that we were to go for Sadam, even though he never threatened or attacked the USA and had no weapons of mass destruction. The real reason was to keep Sadam from obtaining certain tech he found in an archaeological dig. So they invaded and were using new weapons that destroyed tanks and left a dark powder. Many soldiers recorded that and later the cameras were confiscated and they were threatened. This is all hear say as there are no videos other than eye witness accounts told by those that were involved. I have no interest in that area other than to stay away from it.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book