Feelings of hate

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I have been going though a lot of different levels of spiritual dysfunctions and or dissection the past few months. I have been working hard to climb back up and regain my strength and peace of mind but now, the fellings I thought I had gotten a grip on, has took a different form. The form of hate. By nature, I am a loving soul. Now, I hate. I hate religions, I hate religious people, mostly christains. At the point I hate anything that comes out of anyone's mouth. I'm agitated during meditation. I have buggy rage at Walmart . No, this is not me. I keep telling myself to snap out of this, you don't hate anyone. I reassure myself with postive thoughts and let these feelings past and they do till the next time. I don't know why I have singled out christains because I love the concept , it's mostly the people. This is really hard because almost everyone I know is a Christain. I have been doing detachment and cord cutting meditations and smudging myself everyday trying to get some relief. No one new has come into my life for me to be experiencing their emotions. I'm pretty much introverted these days due to all of this. I have got to get my balance back to the point I don't have to scold myself constantly. I'm about at the point of just throwing my hands up in the air. Do anyone feel this about me? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
updated by @rene: 02/16/17 01:41:49PM
Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

It sounds to me like you need to be compassion with yourself. I usually find that if there is a thought I'm avoiding, and it keeps coming back, then there is some digging to do. Perhaps you've identified your feeling of "hate" to early in your process. What do you feel when you are around your Christian friends?

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Really nothing unless the bring religion into a conversation and when the do I don't say anything but it's the feelings from within that I feel.  It feels as if the hate is coming from the center of my chest.  That's is crazy I know because follow Christian beliefs , well,  the bible, not the people.   It must be that I have hate for myself because that's where it usually comes from.  

Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

So it comes from your chest. Can you describe "hate" by using some other words, too? Or if that's difficult, here is a list you can say no and yes to.

want them to go away

want to say something

feel frustrated

feel like hurting them

feel pressure

feel like I am different

feel like I am better

feel like I want them to go away

feel like I want to go away

feel injustice

feel a gap

feel a mountain

feel a crushing

feel a seeping

feel a seething

feel electric

feel like spewing or projecting out energy

any other ideas, just do a free flow for a minute.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,194 posts

I dont' know how much you've gotten into the ascension thing, and I'm not even sure yet how I feel about it, (it sounds too much like a new age version of the rapture to me), but I've been hearing lately from people into ascension that we must work out all 3rd density karma before we can ascend, because negative thought manifests instantly in 4th density, and we can't go there if we are going to create horrible thoughts into reality. As a result,  things we haven't completely resolved will keep coming back up, and they may confuse us, especially if they come from childhood and we've forgotten the incident.

I find hatred I've felt in the past toward people who've badly hurt me or my loved ones is coming up again, and I'm going over and over what happened, feeling the rage all over again, and having to try to resolve my feelings, now that I've evolved enough to know I should not hate anyone, no matter what they do, a very hard lesson to grasp for me, when the results of what they did are ongoing and getting worse.

Could you possibly have an incident way in your past involving someone who was hypocritical about their beliefs versus their behavior, or pushing you to believe what they believed and saying you would not be saved if you did not agree, or some other such scenario that could need resolving?

I may be way off base, but it was the first thing that came to mind......

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
733 posts

What come to mind for me is the judging and hippocracies that seem to emit from Christians.....I apologise to fellow Christians here, not all come across that way. I was raised a Christian and used to be very active in my church....however, I got tired of the judging that would go on while we were all supposed to be feeding our souls. I have quit going due to that myself. I also found that there is no open mindness there. Is that what you might be getting this from?

Paul
@paul
last year
920 posts

Rene': I have been going though a lot of different levels of spiritual dysfunctions and or dissection the past few months. I have been working hard to climb back up and regain my strength and peace of mind but now, the fellings I thought I had gotten a grip on, has took a different form. The form of hate. By nature, I am a loving soul. Now, I hate. I hate religions, I hate religious people, mostly christains. At the point I hate anything that comes out of anyone's mouth. I'm agitated during meditation. I have buggy rage at Walmart . No, this is not me. I keep telling myself to snap out of this, you don't hate anyone. I reassure myself with postive thoughts and let these feelings past and they do till the next time. I don't know why I have singled out christains because I love the concept , it's mostly the people. This is really hard because almost everyone I know is a Christain. I have been doing detachment and cord cutting meditations and smudging myself everyday trying to get some relief. No one new has come into my life for me to be experiencing their emotions. I'm pretty much introverted these days due to all of this. I have got to get my balance back to the point I don't have to scold myself constantly. I'm about at the point of just throwing my hands up in the air. Do anyone feel this about me? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Some times I fall into this sort of thing. I find myself having little patience for religion or religious people, specially Christians. Its no that I hate them but one of exasperation at their stubbornness at holding onto something that is just not true. As with most religions, its mostly made up. I have been able to come to grips with this as an exercise in compassion. Think of yourself of when you were as them. What would you say to your younger self from what you know today? The hardest thing I've realized is that the bible jesus is not a real person. I think religion in general is bad for humans. most of us have changed so much from a few months to a year ago. Its the shift energies.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
803 posts

Actually...it sounds as if your being visited by a spirit . ...you know yourself quite well and know what your thots are on stuff...this sounds like a different personality   therefore someone else..

updated by @womanwhowalks: 09/23/16 11:02:06AM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Jenstone:

So it comes from your chest. Can you describe "hate" by using some other words, too? Or if that's difficult, here is a list you can say no and yes to.

want them to go away

want to say something

feel frustrated

feel like hurting them

feel pressure

feel like I am different

feel like I am better

feel like I want them to go away

feel like I want to go away

feel injustice

feel a gap

feel a mountain

feel a crushing

feel a seeping

feel a seething

feel electric

feel like spewing or projecting out energy

any other ideas, just do a free flow for a minute.

I push energy out when this happens, maybe a protection thing.  I do get irritated. 

Im not a hateful person   Not in the least.  I can be standoffish when called out but not in general.  

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Thank you everyone, I think all of you are correct in a way.  Maybe this too will pass.  

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Karen2:

Actually...it sounds as if your being visited by a spirit . ...you know yourself quite well and know what your thots are on stuff...this sounds like a different personality   therefore someone else..

Hey Karen, I was thinking entity and that's why I have been smudging and doing detachment meditations.   Can the dead attach ?  I know the lower energies can.   I have been researching that.  But as much of cord cutting I have done its looks like it would let go.    I have been researching it and there are a lot of low energy creatures that lurks in the dark.   But everything I've tried should of doom the job.    If it's a spirit , it's a trickster.  

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
803 posts

Spirit travel....they come and go...the spirit you have needs a bit of help....instead of trying to drive him out...invite him in....smudge to heal...not out of fear...when I smudge I include all spirit who are here...all low vibrations and all the way up....yes there are some that feel weird to me....but it feels so much nicer to welcome than to drive out....this guy is a human spirit ...one who's been traumatised .....I ask the great spirit to dissolve all fear...all pain and suffering of all spirit in my house...most love the smudge when done out of love...if some don't they step outside....I respect all spirit even the nasty ones I encounter....but I don't drive anyone away....to me it feels wrong somehow....and yes the dead can follow you around. ....he hates everything...give him some respect....and something calm and soothing...

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

Rene': I have been going though a lot of different levels of spiritual dysfunctions and or dissection the past few months. I have been working hard to climb back up and regain my strength and peace of mind but now, the fellings I thought I had gotten a grip on, has took a different form. The form of hate. By nature, I am a loving soul. Now, I hate. I hate religions, I hate religious people, mostly christains. At the point I hate anything that comes out of anyone's mouth. I'm agitated during meditation. I have buggy rage at Walmart . No, this is not me. I keep telling myself to snap out of this, you don't hate anyone. I reassure myself with postive thoughts and let these feelings past and they do till the next time. I don't know why I have singled out christains because I love the concept , it's mostly the people. This is really hard because almost everyone I know is a Christain. I have been doing detachment and cord cutting meditations and smudging myself everyday trying to get some relief. No one new has come into my life for me to be experiencing their emotions. I'm pretty much introverted these days due to all of this. I have got to get my balance back to the point I don't have to scold myself constantly. I'm about at the point of just throwing my hands up in the air. Do anyone feel this about me? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I do not get that off you. And the whole post alone kinda proofs that it is not what you are, not want! I get all sorts of stuff, and sometimes i just give up trying to understand where stuff comes from. After 20years of meditation I doubt that there is still much, or any, of my own stuff (past lives etc.) in my being, but cannot guarantee that obviously. And especially when there is suddenly strong negative emotions, that feels like they would have festered inside me, not just hidden away very quietly, chances are it is from somewhere else. Have you considered that those feelings might be your christian friend's stuff? They often have a lot of guilt, and guilt can easily lead to self-dislike.... And negative energies thrive more if we react to them, so if we feel guilty ourselves, because we had a negative feeling or thought....So it is best to self-forgive.... But then there is no guarantee that even those reactions are your own? ....When I pray for protections, I pray for protections for myself, my bodies and my life - but also for protections for the outside, against any negative energies still coming from me, or passing through me. And I ask that where anything that cannot be 'stopped' in time, and disaffects any beings in the outside, that the damage is healed asap please! It helps tyake out some pressure of 'always' having to think and feel 'right'. Which as empaths is virtually impossible anyway - lol.

Love and Light!

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

Cheshire Cat:

I dont' know how much you've gotten into the ascension thing, and I'm not even sure yet how I feel about it, (it sounds too much like a new age version of the rapture to me), but I've been hearing lately from people into ascension that we must work out all 3rd density karma before we can ascend, because negative thought manifests instantly in 4th density, and we can't go there if we are going to create horrible thoughts into reality. As a result,  things we haven't completely resolved will keep coming back up, and they may confuse us, especially if they come from childhood and we've forgotten the incident.

I find hatred I've felt in the past toward people who've badly hurt me or my loved ones is coming up again, and I'm going over and over what happened, feeling the rage all over again, and having to try to resolve my feelings, now that I've evolved enough to know I should not hate anyone, no matter what they do, a very hard lesson to grasp for me, when the results of what they did are ongoing and getting worse.

Could you possibly have an incident way in your past involving someone who was hypocritical about their beliefs versus their behavior, or pushing you to believe what they believed and saying you would not be saved if you did not agree, or some other such scenario that could need resolving?

I think that kind of thinking has huge potential for guilt. Especially as a few often start feeling responsible for the thinking of the collective (which is still all over the place). I doubt I'll see instantaneous thought manifestation as a regular thing in this body (but I am not putting that out there as a 'blocking' believe either - lol). What many seem to forget is, that even if it came to pass on this plain - Yes, one could inflict instantaneous damage, BUT - one could fix that damage instantaneous too :)))

But I do agree that perhaps sometimes we are just chosen as channels for some negative energies to come out, move back into Light, for whatever reason. And those thoughts, emotions, believes can be somewhat spurious at times, and not really make too much sense, if we try to understand them, their origins, etc....

Love and Light

Moonchild
@moonchild
last year
19 posts

@Jenstone, I was wondering where you were going with the list you posted above. I too have those emotions, and quite a bit of all that you listed applies. What do you suggest it is?

Kevin P
@kevin-p
last year
7 posts

Turn off the TV and stop listening to the so called news. It's all filled with hate and anger to generate ratings. My life has been so much better since I turned off the TV. 

Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

Moonchild:

@Jenstone, I was wondering where you were going with the list you posted above. I too have those emotions, and quite a bit of all that you listed applies. What do you suggest it is?

Hi Moonchild, the list was to back things up a step. Sometimes in the effort to identify things, we can rush the investigative stage. So, for instance, you might identify an experience of an energy as "love" or "hate" or "hunger" or "anxiety" because these are the closest packages in your packaging drawer, but sometimes if all of the remedies aren't working, that might point to the need for a slower or even more complex investigation of what's going on. I have, at times, had success with a technique I learned from a counselor, where I refrain from identifying what an energy or emotion is.... that is I refrain from labeling it..... until I spend a bit more time, experiencing it, feeling it in the various parts of my body, saying out loud what it feels like, what it makes me want to do or not do.... I do a few rounds of this, without rushing to conclusions, just observe... in fact I use the words "I notice that" and then I might make list of things as I did here. Sometimes I discover that "hunger" is actually tired or that depressed is actually anger plus happiness and that jams my circuits and so I resort to depressed.  I think particularly when we have two or more emotions at once, plus some bleed off of energy from another person, we just need to be patient, slow it way down, and just experience them individually. Sometimes, after doing this a few times, I realize that I don't even need to name things. If I will take the time to be with the energies and emotions, memories, and experience them, they simply get consumed and I move on. I thought that Rene's hate might be a conglomeration of things, and so I had offered the list as first-step of excavation.

Moonchild
@moonchild
last year
19 posts

@Jenstone, thank you. You actually have helped me very much...I am going to do just that, step back and stop labeling. I have been trying to figure this out for quite some time, as it pertains to one individual specifically. I have been having the hardest time with this, yours is the best piece of advice I have heard and makes great sense.. Thank you so much.

Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

Moonchild:

@Jenstone, thank you. You actually have helped me very much...I am going to do just that, step back and stop labeling. I have been trying to figure this out for quite some time, as it pertains to one individual specifically. I have been having the hardest time with this, yours is the best piece of advice I have heard and makes great sense.. Thank you so much.

Excellent. let's stay in touch about things if we "tick" the same way!

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Cheshire Cat:

im use to hypercritics.  A true Christian is so refreshing to be around.   Their so full of knowledge and spirit.  I don't know why I have targeted them. It's not fair to the true christains.  I'm actually being as judgemental as the groves of people that piles into churches every Sunday morning.  And that's just not me.  I don't hate them.  It's between them and God as what their intent is.  i use to consider myself a christain until one day I decided if being a christain meant me having to set in a church with clowns to the left of me and jokers to the right lol (I love that song). I went to church for knowledge and could not find any, just awful thought of the members.   Not all though.    

Your right.  I cannot move up a level until I take the garbage out.  This weeks garbage smells like hate and I'm very sensitive to smells. 

An Empaths mind is a scary place to be in sometimes.  We have felt demons in the most  beautiful bodies.   We can smell stink under the finest perfumes.  We can see hell in the most purest of eyes and, by the way, we have walked a mile in their shoes...with them.  

Nikki3
@nikler
last year
116 posts

There are always two sides, the spiritual and the psychological. When i get like this it's because I've allowed myself to be frustrated with people getting in my way like my way is more important than anyone elses. I often have to push aside the belief that everyone should be like me, not because I'm perfect but because i have trouble envisioning that people can be mean and uncaring.

What i do is remind myself that every one i come into contact with has an agenda and that agenda may affect a child or a sick family member. They may be going through something i need to have compassion and be patient. I give myself extra time so I'm not in a hurry and i can let crazy drivers or buggy pushers go ahead;, I've got time. 

So, sometimes we don't have complete control of what comes over us, or spirits, or others emotions etc.  However we can control how we react to it. We are not victims that play out a scene we can't control. We have complete say over what our body does and with practice what our mind does. You can in an instant change your mood and perspective, if you are willing. Our mind obeys us, not the other way around unless we let it. 

It's not always easy but it can be done. i think maybe you're looking for an easy sspiritual answer you can cut ties with. There may be some more work you need to do with how you process your emotions. 

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

There is one of the reasons this is happening then. When I smudge myself, I say Anything not of the the light is not welcome and will have to leave.  Anything of negative or low energy in or around me I demand to leave.   O also do this when "the uglies" pop up in my meditations. I have been targeting creatures that dwell in lower energies that attach but when I'm dealing with spirits just say, In or around my house or any area, I don't try to run them off. They are mostly courious as much about me as I am them.  The only ones I ask to leave is the ones that give me a bad feeling or wants to hide in shadows.  I also don't appreciate those who stand against me or behind me. 

If this is just a spirit then I can deal with it, it's the unborn that I was afraid had attached.  

Im going to try smudging with love.  

I I do have one more question and I may of asked it before.  When I smudge my house,  my dog takes every step with me and he grawls at some windows and doors.  Yes, my dog is a ghost buster. Lol. I wonder if he grawls because they are bad spirits or if it's because they are strangers in our house?   

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
803 posts

Lol...animals do sense spirit....one of my dogs occassionally lets me smudge him when I ask him if he wants some...when my friend smudges my house on occasion he follows closely...but for some reason not me....one of my cats also doesn't move when I smudge her....my other dog and cat are new to the smudge so don't let me smudge them.....your dog's just being protective and letting you know they're there....lol

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
528 posts

Rene:

I was raised in church and am a christian. But I have had trouble going to church lately because I feel so anxious from the people there. I think us empaths can't stand people who are fake and who wear makes. In my experience there are some of the worst people in a community who want to be seen at church to cloak who they are. By saying they are christian it hides who they are (except that empaths see right through that). And then there are also quite a few people who are bible beaters and are judgy and push everyone to be like them in the club of their church. Anyway, I wonder if this has anything to do with your hate of christians?

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
803 posts

I think what Rene was saying is that she really doesn't have anything against Christians....she was concerned because these thoughts and feelings didn't feel like hers....haven't you ever had a thought so...well...wrong...and not something you'd ever think about in such a way.....pop in your head and you couldn't fathom as to WHERE it's coming from?....and no matter what you did  to get rid of it the thought just wouldn't go away?....I also have no tolerance for the church...but I know why...and i'm not a fanatic about it...I know how i'm feeling at any given time and how I think...that's an important key...to know how I think...what words I use to express myself....if the words don't match my pattern of thot....it's a good indication it's not coming from me....

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
528 posts

Karen, maybe I read it wrong but Rene' post was: "I hate religions, I hate religious people, mostly christians. At the point I hate anything that comes out of anyone's mouth."

You are probably right that she is picking up on feelings that were not hers. Hate is a pretty strong emotion so I thought I'd try to help her guess where it is coming from. My point was that we empaths have B.S. detectors and have a tough time being around people who wear masks and pretend to be someone they are not. And I know from church's I've gone to all my life that there are plenty of bad characters in the congregation. I think a lot of people who go to church are guilty of something and go there to repent. And some are not good people and go to church just to wear the label and cover of a christian church goer. And I think when you wrap all those feelings up, an empath would be picking up on all of that. I just wondered if that may be playing in to her feelings about churches and christians. I know personally, I feel real anxious in churches.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
803 posts

I tend to be blunt....it's how I am...getting to the root of issues has been what i've had to do  in order to live with my gifts...recognizing and knowing the differences in the thoughts and energy I receive. ..knowing which is coming from a living human being or a spirit of some kind as opposed to my own thoughts is a must with my ability.....so if I step on toes it has nothing to do with your input...I know everyone has the same well meaning  and desire to help others as I do....there are many different energies that cause the same type of uneasiness in places....different layers  of energy not just from the human people who go to the churches....churches are no different.. why a person goes to church is basically their business....if it makes them feel better then ok... you don't need to go to church to repent...or make amends...or to fit in...but ppl seem to need it....I too think they're just fooling themselves....lol....I like some of the energies that exist in some of the churches i've been to...and it's ok if I do...I don't go because I myself don't belong there.. .but if I ever wanted to I can...anyway....i'm sorry if my bluntness rubbed you the wrong way....

updated by @womanwhowalks: 09/25/16 02:27:03PM
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
528 posts

Karen, no offense taken. What makes these forums great is that everyone brings their own perspectives on these unique topics.  I don't think any of this empath feedback is a wrong answer or wrong opinion. All the feedback gives us all a lot to think about.

I've very interested in this feeling of inexplicable hate that Rene and others have mentioned. I tend to pick up feelings of anger, jealousy, and sadness from people more than other emotions. And it makes me wonder why. Is it that these are very strong emotions and they are just easier to pick up?

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

We pick up emotions.   This is why I can pinpoint it as hate.   I started a while back, when an emotion hits me, especially when it's out of place, instead of going with it, I stop and ask myself"why am I feeling this".   I'm not a hateful person and even though some personality types rubs me the wrong way, I don't hate them for it.  For a couple of months I was in a dark place. I had no energy and lost any gift I had.   But, I was able to pull away from myself and see and tell myself that's not you,  you are not that person so I have started pulling myself out of it.   It's a good practice to learn so you dont think every emotion is yours.   I guess I shouldn't mention the christain part but telling half of a story doesn't get me anywhere.   The word hate is a strong word and I wouldn't have used it if it could possibly been something else.  I have to be absorbing it from someone or somewhere cause I don't hate people in general.   I haven't been around many people lately so it could be a spirit or something like that.  It could be another stepping stone I must climb to get back to where I was.  I have found that I cannot run from emotions like darkness or hate because if I don't deal with it now, it will cross my path again.   

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
733 posts

You are so right about having to deal with it again. You mention that you haven't been around anyone lately...could you be picking it up via long distance? I often pick up stuff from others from across town, county, state, etc. It makes it hard to discern what is what. 

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

I just thought of something. My neighbor (I know Trevor will smile when I say this) but my neighbor who is a I guess she claims to be a Athiest but if spiritual in ways has all the suddenly going to church.   She is know for her psychic attacks.  I was working in the yard and she came over and told me she was cooking for the church Sunday. I didn't say anything when she said that.    It could be her feelings.   Idk 

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
803 posts

Ok...so..have you removed her psychic link?...it's tuff when you live next door to someone like that....she hates church but she's going?...it is kinda strange....lol

Paul
@paul
last year
920 posts

Rene':

We pick up emotions.   This is why I can pinpoint it as hate.   I started a while back, when an emotion hits me, especially when it's out of place, instead of going with it, I stop and ask myself"why am I feeling this".   I'm not a hateful person and even though some personality types rubs me the wrong way, I don't hate them for it.  For a couple of months I was in a dark place. I had no energy and lost any gift I had.   But, I was able to pull away from myself and see and tell myself that's not you,  you are not that person so I have started pulling myself out of it.   It's a good practice to learn so you dont think every emotion is yours.   I guess I shouldn't mention the christain part but telling half of a story doesn't get me anywhere.   The word hate is a strong word and I wouldn't have used it if it could possibly been something else.  I have to be absorbing it from someone or somewhere cause I don't hate people in general.   I haven't been around many people lately so it could be a spirit or something like that.  It could be another stepping stone I must climb to get back to where I was.  I have found that I cannot run from emotions like darkness or hate because if I don't deal with it now, it will cross my path again.   

Rene, I pick up that you are one loving and caring person, not a hateful one. In fact you are one happy free spirit type person. That you are feeling this negative stuff, its happening to most of us empaths. Its in the air. I do not like crowds myself because of all the effluvia that mundane people spew out unbeknown to them. Part of my dealings with this is besides my armor and shield is speaking to those energies out loud and firmly. "Stop, thus far and not any closer!" The power of speech we all have is much more powerful than most even realize. If its yours, deal with it, if its not send it to the sun for purification.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Karen2:

Ok...so..have you removed her psychic link?...it's tuff when you live next door to someone like that....she hates church but she's going?...it is kinda strange....lol

I found it very strange also.  I hope she don't have other motives for going but she always tries to prove the bible wrong ..so... I hope her heart is in the right place.     I have cut ties to her because she invaded my meditation and other things.   As far as I know she has left me alone.    I have tried to cut everything to stop these bad feelings.    The ones I cannot cut because they are stuck, I tie a rope around and drop them into the earth.   I hope all of this pass soon.   

Paul
@paul
last year
920 posts

Karen2:

No. I have no clue why they just all disappeared. I'm trying to see if I can get it back.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,194 posts

Hi Rene,

I am not sure if we are allowed to post other URLs in this forum....anyone know? In case not, I will just describe where to find this....

There is a really good website called themindsjournal and they have an article up right now about empaths called "For People Who Hate People" or some title very close to that. It's on their home page as of today, 9/29/16. It gives a totally differing perspective on these feelings and why empaths may actually need to do this!

I understand why Goodenergyhealing said my post could cause feelings of guilt, which is not my intention, as I've had people put too much of that on me already. The perspective in this article totally gets rid of that's you might want to check it out. It's interesting and I'd never thought of it that way before. 

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,194 posts

Correction: The article at themindsjournal is called "The Psychology of People Who Hate People".  

Also, does anyone know how to edit these posts when you see after posting that you've made a typo like I did in my last sentence in my previous post?  On the old forum we had an edit button, but I don't see one here. I am no techie, sorry!

C. Cat

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

Cheshire Cat:

Correction: The article at themindsjournal is called "The Psychology of People Who Hate People".  

Also, does anyone know how to edit these posts when you see after posting that you've made a typo like I did in my last sentence in my previous post?  On the old forum we had an edit button, but I don't see one here. I am no techie, sorry!

C. Cat

if you hover over the top right corner of a post of yourself, there is three buttons that come up then. Click on the middle cog one to edit a post of yours ;)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,194 posts

Thanks, Goodenergyhealing! This reminds me of gmail, with all these things hidden. I have such a lousy memory thanks to Lyme Disease, I may have to ask again, or write a post it note and then forget where I put it, lol. ;-)

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

I'm going through a period of irritation and negativity myself. I'm noticing everything negative in life (rather than the positive) and my mood is swinging all over the place (mostly down). I'm thinking, because my life is fairly stable and I am (or rather, should be) happy, based on my current circumstances, I'm releasing past negative emotions that were repressed (aka healing through release, in order to transform into a more positive being in line with my new life).

Is your life relatively good, so there isn't a basis for your negativity? If so, you may be going through a release as well (past issues coming up). Otherwise, look at your life and yourself and see what could be different (what can change) so that you will feel less distaste for the things in your life :)

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Cheshire Cat:

Hi Rene,

I am not sure if we are allowed to post other URLs in this forum....anyone know? In case not, I will just describe where to find this....

There is a really good website called themindsjournal and they have an article up right now about empaths called "For People Who Hate People" or some title very close to that. It's on their home page as of today, 9/29/16. It gives a totally differing perspective on these feelings and why empaths may actually need to do this!

I understand why Goodenergyhealing said my post could cause feelings of guilt, which is not my intention, as I've had people put too much of that on me already. The perspective in this article totally gets rid of that's you might want to check it out. It's interesting and I'd never thought of it that way before. 

Cheshire Cat

Thanks, I will take a look   

I didn't feel guilt from your post.   I just appreciate any and everyone's comments and suggestions.   Sometimes it's hard to compair me being an Empath to so manys on this forum.  Most people's on here is so soft ,  like riding on a butterfly wings and here I am,  someone that's kind of harden from life and always on guard for the next attack or emotion.    But, still share all the same feelings as those wonderful Empaths that feels so sweet.   I'm not a hateful person and I'll work though these and be a better being for it.   It seems that when I love, I love so fearlessly ,  but after several attempts to undermind me,  I will turn away.   So maybe it is hate for myself or something in me hating the hate.  Idk.   It will work out.  I'm surprise at the rage in me sometimes though.  Got to get back in control.  

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
733 posts

Yes, I am also going through a very negative irritable spell Lotusfly. And Rene, I am sometimes feeling that don't want to say hate....well just call it disgust. I am not normally so cynical...even when things are going wrong. I'm wondering if it's something "in the air". 

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,194 posts

I have read recently, also at themindsjournal, that people who are often angry are usually not having their basic needs met by the environment they are in. That is very true of me! I gave up what I wanted to help my spouse with his business, and now that I am older, am wanting it to be time for me to live where and how I want, but there is no way it can happen, unless manna falls from heaven, so I am POd all the time, simmering just under the surface. Not good. I did not used to even have a temper at all....

On the other hand, I also have Lyme Disease, which causes rages like something from the exorcist. People have been murdered by Lymies in the grip of a rage. Lyme is everywhere now and is a pandemic, affecting 6 times more people than breast cancer and 22 times more than AIDS. Rene, I know you live in the country, so this is a possibility, though city people can get it too, thanks to mice and mosquitos. If you are having any physical symptoms, along with the rage, please PM me with a list of them, since this cause of anger has zip to do with empathy.

I hope it is just something in the air, or maybe that black moon coming up on Friday.....though I admit I have no idea what a black moon is supposed to mean. It just sounds ominous!

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
733 posts

You hit the nail on the head CC, I am not in the best environment for me, it seems to be really bringing out the worst in me lately.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,194 posts

Hi CW,

I am very sorry to hear that.

I live in a place that is like an alien planet to me, where people are like a different species from those I grew up with. I know it's not just me because I've had two friends and one cousin from back home move here and move back, because "It is not worth being warm to have to live around those people".

I've been trying to "grow where I am planted" for 36 years, but realize it is never going to happen. I was sent here by doctors for my physical health, but it ruined my emotional health, which controls physical health to a great degree, so it was a mistake.

I hope you can find a way to get out and go somewhere that resonates more with who you are, and where you can find like-minded people. People say geographic cures don't work, and if your problem is deep inside they don't, but sometimes there really is a bad fit between you and a place.

If you are referring to emotional environment and people rather than place, I hope you can  remove yourself from that also. Distance can make difficult people so much easier to deal with; it gives you many more options.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
733 posts

Thanks CC. Rene, sorry for hijacking your post to air my grievances. I do want to say though, by your recent posts it feels like some of you bad juju has lifted ;)

Bookworm
@bookworm
last year
86 posts

You are not a hard person Rene! (I mean that in a good way)

You have such a wonderful kind and living energy about you,  you should know that Laugh

Bookworm
@bookworm
last year
86 posts

Lol, I meant loving,  but I guess living is true as well!  That will teach me to post without checking what I've written haha

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Bookworm "]

Lol, I meant loving,  but I guess living is true as well!  That will teach me to post without checking what I've written haha

Thank you Bookworm,  we have alike energies.   It's crazy how people across the earth feel like they know one another.  I love it!  

Ecila
@ecila
last year
898 posts

I've gone through periods of a sort of disgust with religions, mainly Christianity or Christians, having known so many and growing up in the south. I don't know how any thinking person could avoid a period like that growing up in the bible belt and seeing so many hypocrites and self-righteous people who like to get in your face. I think where you are is pretty bad for that, too. I've gotten over the disgust by avoiding them and remembering the beautiful parts of the faith - the only real or beneficial essence of Chrisitianity - love, forgiveness, kindness.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Ecila:

I've gone through periods of a sort of disgust with religions, mainly Christianity or Christians, having known so many and growing up in the south. I don't know how any thinking person could avoid a period like that growing up in the bible belt and seeing so many hypocrites and self-righteous people who like to get in your face. I think where you are is pretty bad for that, too. I've gotten over the disgust by avoiding them and remembering the beautiful parts of the faith - the only real or beneficial essence of Chrisitianity - love, forgiveness, kindness.

Hello ,   Hope everything is well....

Visitor
@visitor
last year
303 posts

This sounds like something you need to take seriously. I used to have feelings like that all the time (and still do occasionally). I've tried meditation, medication, therapy, vitamins, you name it. Finally I saw a spiritual healer and then a shaman. The shaman found two entities inside me, both harmful, and removed them. Your feelings may not be your own feelings!! This is what you need to get at. I also found a little book called "Self-Care for the Self-Aware" (Markowitz) - it has some effective exercises in it. You can also find it online in pdf format. Google the name and you should find it.

By the way, I'm a Christian and I hate hypocritical, hateful "Christianity". That's not what it's supposed to be about. But I understand your rage at it.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book