Is there any truth to this episode (Primrose Empath) with Empaths?

To post a reply, login or signup

Yaji
@yaji
last year
69 posts

I am referring here to the season 3 episode 6 of Charmed called Primrose Empath.

The empath in the episode was a priest who gave his gift as an Empath to a demon to stop it from killing people. 

I was wondering because I think that some parts but not all about Empaths in fictional series are true.

Just...what do you think?

The link below is to that episode on dailymotion.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3nykia

updated by @yaji: 01/27/17 02:08:23AM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

wow. That was the first time I watched that show.   I think we possibly share our gift at times but to completely give it away , I don't know. It can be inherited and I have heard you can turn it off , down or completed ignore it but to completely take it out and give it to someone else or to cast it into a demon I don't know. I'm hesitant to say no , this is just Hollywood because I have seen things that seemed impossiabe.   I have never witnessed a witch or anyone else use their powers to sling people or objects against walls but then again, just because I haven't seen it doesn't make it untrue.  I do believe in the power of the mind and the universe so I keep my mind open to others experiences.   I'm interested to see what others can bring to this post.    

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book