Strong energies

To post a reply, login or signup

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
733 posts
The last few days I have been getting a crazy surge of energy that manifests as hair standing up and feeling tingly all up and down the whole left side of my body. This has been happening at different times during the day and night. Two nights ago, I had my usual wake up in the middle of the night routine just to feel the hairs on my left arm standing up and my side tingling...like a strong magnetic charge. I have been wearing a magnetic hematite/cats eye necklace to keep me grounded, but I've been wearing it for a couple of weeks....this just started happening. Doesn't feel like a medical issue. Anyone else experience this?
updated by @cat-whisperer: 01/22/17 09:00:12AM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Do you have visions?   Do spirits visit you?  The reason I ask is sometimes when a spirit is trying to get my attention or is very close to me, I have the same kind of thing happen to me.  

I wonder if it has something to do with the moon and the eclipse.  

I also thought about your stomache issues.  Is it any better?   Could you be running a low grade fever?  

It could be your body healing.   I'm sure I'm not the only one that has sent you love, light and prayers for healing.    Maybe that's it.  I hope it is.  

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
733 posts
  • Thank you for the healing. I haven't had a stomach attack lately so it must be working ;) I've been really careful in watching what I eat. Not a fever, this is more of tingly feel than heat. Thought about it being the moon too but that hasn't had an affect on me like that in the past. I'm going to take off the hematite for a while and see what happens with that. Funny you mention visions/visitations...I haven't had any experiences lately, however, I have a someone that keeps showing up in my dreams. She showed up again last night. I do not know her, and haven't seen her in my waking life but she keeps showing up. She never says anything, she's just standing there...always wearing the same clothing too. She doesn't seem like she is in distress so I'm not exactly sure why she's there.......things that make you go hmmmm, lol
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
803 posts

Hi...glad your stomach is feeling better..before you go to sleep tonight....ask her if she could give you her name....I have a feeling she's a guide of some sort and is presenting herself to you...welcome her and ask her her name....

wiseriverowl
@wiseriverowl
last year
32 posts

Cat-whisperer, I to had something similar to that happen to me. I woke to my entire left side of my body being numb and cold my hair was on standing straight up. The oddest thing was boy my boys were in their protective positions. as soon as I started to stir Dozer instantly came to my left side and started to lick my back and shoulder. Tiger nudged me until I sat up in bed he licked my face and gave me a hug to warm me back up. once I laid down again they got under the blanket and laid next to me. I started to regain the feeling in my body. But I lost my vision that was playing in my head. I don't even remember what woke me up. or what scared the dogs.. This was on Friday night about 1:30 am  

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
733 posts

Wiseriverowl...that happened to me at 2:32 am central time, Thursday or Friday..can't remember which night. Most of the time when I wake up at night it's xx:11, always seems like a pattern in the times i.e 232

Karen2...I'll do that. Funny, she's always dressed the same but get this...kinda like, ummm, hooker clothes. Short denim shorts, red see thru crop top with a red bra with a light colored loose vest. Wavy blonde hair, put up in a barrette. Kinda cute girl, just don't know why she keeps appearing to me....not quite the guide type though, lol

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
733 posts

No offense intended if anyone dresses as I have mentioned. Didn't know how else to describe it... 

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
803 posts

She sounds interesting....lol...if you didn't know...there are long term guides and short term guides....I also have both...they come and go as they please...and her attire shouldn't matter....it's what she chooses to wear cause it's comfy.....lol....what do you think a guide should wear?

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
733 posts

I dunno....never thought about it 😊 

Paul
@paul
last year
920 posts

Cat Whisperer: The last few days I have been getting a crazy surge of energy that manifests as hair standing up and feeling tingly all up and down the whole left side of my body. This has been happening at different times during the day and night. Two nights ago, I had my usual wake up in the middle of the night routine just to feel the hairs on my left arm standing up and my side tingling...like a strong magnetic charge. I have been wearing a magnetic hematite/cats eye necklace to keep me grounded, but I've been wearing it for a couple of weeks....this just started happening. Doesn't feel like a medical issue. Anyone else experience this?

I feel it too but it manifests different to different people. The energies used to come in waves. Now its a constant surge that just gets more intense. I welcome it everyday and let it pass through. These are not dark energies but can stir up the bottom of the barrel crud to be dealt with. This helps for me. I have a moldavite and Herkimer diamond pendant, one of pink lemurian seed and one large azestutile on my neck.

Sometimes I wear black tourmaline bracelet with a moldavite crystal. This does have a grounding effect but also lets you soar. Magnetite is some strong grounding stuff. You may wish to try some Shungite from Russia. That works better than Jet or black tourmaline for grounding. I don't read it as bad just and adjustment to your energies on the left side.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
733 posts

Didn't feel it as bad, just wasn't sure what it was. This was a different feel for me. I like moldovite as well but find that it gives me too much energy...kinda makes me hyper....and not sleep. I also have black tourlamine but only wear it if I know I will be around a lot of negativity. I have found crystals to be wonderful tools.

Paul
@paul
last year
920 posts

Cat Whisperer:

Didn't feel it as bad, just wasn't sure what it was. This was a different feel for me. I like moldovite as well but find that it gives me too much energy...kinda makes me hyper....and not sleep. I also have black tourlamine but only wear it if I know I will be around a lot of negativity. I have found crystals to be wonderful tools.

My crystal of choice is selenite. It just won't hold a negative charge. But acts like a light conduit and the reason I make my energy wands out of selenite. I have a large one about a foot long that I sleep with next to me. It helps at night with the floating crud. Quartz, on the other hand is programmable and will hold a negative charge. So its important to clear it on a regular basis. 

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book