Long distance sensing question

To post a reply, login or signup

LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

i was just lying down one day then i felt some reaction in my heart chakra and it started to feel weird and also i had this surge of horniness and my head felt like really really dizzy i know i have picked this up from someone and i know who i picked it up from but im wondering if i picked it up because they  directed those senses/feelings toward me or because they feel them in general.

like it was a REALLY strong feeling lol i almost passed out from the dizziness

updated by @laog: 01/27/17 11:38:29AM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

I.....don't know.  Sometimes I "think" I feel someone else's thoughts of me but it doesn't make me dizzy.   They will just enter my mind very strongly for no reason , but it's never been lustful, not that I can remember, and I think I would of remembered that. Lol but just because I haven't felt it doesn't mean it isn't possible    I think anything is possible    

Then again.....there is  succubus...but that's a totally different subject   

AlexanderHoff123
@alexanderhoff123
last year
10 posts

Yep! This has definitely happened to me. On multiple occasions even.

Mike Simpson-Rogers
@mike-simpson-rogers
last year
9 posts

The night the bobmings started for two days I sat most of the nights at foot of my bed feeling very on edge and scared.  Woke up seeing on News what happened and I cant say I feel better.  But When the people were injured I felt pain.  Not now.  I just think about it.  I use lapis lazuli to help me understand. It helps along with flourite and quartz... My dreams are intense.

LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

dont think its a succubus i would feel more pressure it felt like the sensation was a result of an act rather than an act to induce a result. if it was the latter id have felt more pressured i think

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book