Same dream dreamt by 2 different people

To post a reply, login or signup

TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
309 posts
I've always wild vivid dreams. But what is weird to me is someone else I know had the same dream. Not identical to the T, but same concept.

I've always thought it's because of the connections I've had with those people, but the last one that my mom had almost seemed like past life stuff.
Looking for anyone's opinions on dreams so I can put this together.
updated by @tigerlily: 01/21/17 02:46:31PM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

Not sure what exactly you are trying to put together.

Many people find themselves having the same dreams or very similar dreams.

Especially is they share the same living or working quarters, have similar personalites, etc.

Dreams do not always have to have a deeper meaning, sometimes they are nothing more than a way for your mind to release all of the latent & conscious thoughts, issues, tasks, etc. because if they don't release all of this stored excess information, stuff, etc. we would begin to suffer from memory & concentration issues, headaches, etc.  just to name a few.

updated by @nocturnes-angel: 09/17/16 06:11:18PM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

Also if you'd like more information concerning vivid dreaming, I'd recommend doing a search both on this site & off this site for Lucid Dreaming.

If you are looking for specific dream interpretations, meanings, etc. I'd recommend www.dreammoods.com

Just remember that the most important thing concerning dreams are what they mean &  represent to you; how the events, people, etc.; even the dream itself made you feel, etc.

Dream Interpretations or Meanings are simply someone else's definition of what your dream meant to them.

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

I view dreaming as therapy for the soul and a way for the soul to communicate with us. Interpret your dreams yourself because you know you best. 

Maybe the divine is trying to tell you and the person who had a similar dream something. I suggest that you each interpret your dream individually and then share your observations with each other and see how they relate and why possibly you had a similar dream. Have fun with it :)

TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
309 posts

I guess sometimes I get scared because I've had a few that actually come true weeks later.  

Examples-I dreamt my friends father passed away.  Never told my friend this, but later he told me (after this dream) his dad was sick but actually doing very well.  Then he just died suddenly.  

Another was with one of subordinates at work.  There was an earthquake etc.  Few weeks later an actual earthquake happened in that area where I dreamt, and then I had a lot of work related problems with this guy at work.

I do agree with everyone that dreams have meanings and how we interpret them.  But some I just can't pice together because some come true.  And that's where I'm trying to differentiate them.  

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book