waking from the dream

To post a reply, login or signup

WindWolf
@windwolf
last year
117 posts
Ok I've woken up from nightmares drench in sweat before, with an obvious explanation. But I just woke up for the second time today from a pleasant dream, thirsty. Like I was completely dried out. This time I wasn't reaching for alcohol, thank God. But still, I'm not over heating, I wasn't scared, and I have no idea what the dream means. But my main question is why did I wake up reaching for something to drink like I had just walked through the Sahara?
updated by @windwolf: 01/17/17 11:23:36AM
WindWolf
@windwolf
last year
117 posts

And to add to the unexplained need for water when I woke up way way earlier than normal, it's raining here now.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
787 posts

Hi....maybe it means you yourself ...your soul is thirsty...that now your at the end of that part of your life and you can now nourish yourself with life and move ahead....i'm getting it's time for you to throw away the alcohol as that is what's making you thirsty....in more ways than one....drink as much water as you can...flush out your system....take baths...cleanse your fears and clear your mind...open yourself to all the good things you deserve and shine a light within your heart....put the alcohol away....sorry...that came from someone else...it was a good dream/message...

updated by @womanwhowalks: 09/17/16 10:38:56AM

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book