Clearing energy out of an office, need help

To post a reply, login or signup

Seeker
@seeker
last year
15 posts

Hi,

I have a bit of a problem I need to solve. My office is located in a town in the UK where there has been a settlement predating the Romans. The office is in an old building in its own right, but is sitting on ground where there is a lot, and I mean crazy amounts of energy. My hands and feet usually tingle quite a lot all the time from prana/chi/ki but after a day in the office they are quite numb and the tingling has spread to my entire body and I am absolutely drained from energy. My guides tell me the energy is not negative, but nonetheless it is affecting my performance at work and I need to do something about it. I have tried smudging with burning white sage, using crystals, meditating, etc. but nothing has been successful. Does anybody have a fail safe solution.

Thanks 

updated by @seeker: 01/27/17 06:37:07PM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
787 posts

Hi....I don't think there's a fail safe solution for anything....lol...especially with an ancient site your sitting on.....so you did all that in the office?.....the smudging and all that?....perhaps changing your shoes....more rubber on the sole.....or a rubber matt...or one of those hard plexiglass floor covers.....something that can keep that energy off the feet or at least muffle it.....a foot stool under the desk to rest your feet on...even a piece of 2x4 to raise your feet slightly off the floor.......I have feet problems too...i'm way too sensitive to energy so I do know how u feel....also a chair cushion...if your chair has metal.. it's probably conducting the energy into your body...getting a cushion without metal to sit on may help limit your absorbtion of the energy currents a gel or memory foam would work great

updated by @womanwhowalks: 09/15/16 10:07:25AM
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
507 posts

I manage an office and had a sociopath that I recently had to fire. And after she was gone her dark energy lingered. I was told saging works but didn't want to risk stinking up the work place. So I instead put out bowls of rock salt and water in that person's office (something that was recommended to me). The theory is that the water absorbs the negative and the salt cleanses it. It did seem to do the trick. It may be worth a try in your case.

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

two things come to mind:

- visualize a faraday cage in the walls of your office ,to shield the space within....

- talk to those energies, tell them that you need to work there, how they disaffect you, and if there is anything they (or you) can do to peacefully coexist?

Seeker
@seeker
last year
15 posts

thank you all for your suggestions, most helpful. I am doing my Reiki 2 and my master suggested doing Reiki on the room, which I did. That coupled with practicing to bring my energy back to my body appears to have some effect. The whole reason I embarked on this path of psychic training after my awakening was to understand the energies better. I am not quite there yet, but you are right Goodenergyhealing, I should engage with them and see if they will respond to a request. 

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
787 posts

You might also be on a lay line....so the energy would be more intense there...

Seeker
@seeker
last year
15 posts

Karen2, thanks, but I do not actually know what that means Laugh

Seeker
@seeker
last year
15 posts

What is a lay line?

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
787 posts

Hi...I probably spelled it wrong...lol...but a lay line is an extremely strong current of energy that's part of the energy grid of our planet...they run parallel and criss cross the planet....there's a hub in my city....I feel this current when i'm going by the buildings that sit on it....the vibrations are very intense....so because you feel the energy being powerful I suspect your on a hub or a lay line that they built the building on....

Seeker
@seeker
last year
15 posts

Hmmm, interesting Karen2. Apart from me being a sensor myself is there some scientific way of determining if this is the case. I will of course Google that to my hearts content, but thought I'd see if anyone had any experience.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
787 posts

I've know about the lay lines for years....so does the scientific communities. ..they've charted them...the rivers run in the same directions as the lay lines. ...the rivers themselves are conduites of energy.....stone henge sits on a major hub...the ancient civilizations new about these lines...a lot of the temples and religious shrines and churches are on these lines or hubs....paranormal activity is more intense around these lines and hubs...they're like natural open doorways for spirit to travel along....and come thru.....

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

Hi all,

If looking this up, it is spelled LEY lines. 

There are a lot of major ones in the UK, like through Stonehenge for example,as mentioned above. Crop circles are often on the ley lines. Many monuments all over our planet are directly on them, on purpose to increase energy and as Karen2 said, to act as portals. 

Seeker
@seeker
last year
15 posts

Well, it appears as if you may be correct with the ley line theory. St Albans, where my office is, is located in Hertfordshire: http://www.hertsad.co.uk/cmlink/east_herts_herald_2_410/news/herts_is_ley_line_hotspot_says_hertford_camelot_author_1_202402 

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book