Something freaky happened!

To post a reply, login or signup

Kimberly7887
@kimberly7887
last year
16 posts

So two weeks ago I had a dream about a man standing in the corner of a room and he was on fire. He raised his arm and pointed at me to get out, and the last thing I remember is getting my husband and daughter out and then I woke up. I don't know where I was none of the details of the room or outside was very clear to me. Anyways that weekend we drove three hours to visit my grandmother for the weekend since my husband had 4 days off. Well we left a day earlier than planned so that way my husband was home in time to relax before going back to work and what not. Well the next day my grandmothers house caught on fire. She made it out and it's not completely burned to the ground, so it can be fixed. But talk about a little freaky, is it a coincidence, a warning, or what. Does anyone have any ideas.

updated by @kimberly7887: 01/13/17 04:58:28AM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

I'm glad everyone is ok.   That was not a coincidence !   Just proves your angels are watching over you.   Isn't a great feeling to know, someone not from this earth is keeping you safe.   So happy everyone is ok. 

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts

Ya...sometimes it would be nice if the messages  were a bit more to the point....lol...like...your grandma's house is gonna catch on fire....beware ...or something like that.....lol...but i'm glad your family is safe ...

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Lol. I know..right.   I usually remember after the fact. 

Kimberly7887
@kimberly7887
last year
16 posts

It freaked me out when I heard about it, kind of like the hair on you neck stands up. I looked at my husband and he actually pointed out the dream I had cause I told him about it the day I had it. He said that's freaky and you need to start keeping dream journal so you can write down more of the details, and maybe you can make more connections to things going on in your life. So yeah I'm now going to keep a dream journal I guess we will see where it leads to. And thank you guys for your responding to my post. 

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book