Having trouble with my intuition lately....

To post a reply, login or signup

TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
309 posts
I need help. I feel like I can't follow my intuition. The whole "follow your gut" doesn't apply to me anymore and can't read it. I have been feeling low the past few weeks and trying to snap out of it. What do you all do when this happens?
updated by @tigerlily: 01/22/17 09:27:14AM
Billy Jo
@billy-jo
last year
14 posts
When this happens to me I know that I need to get myself grounded and centered. I find that spending time alone, particularly outside in nature, is the best way to do that. Sometimes if my energy is "scattered" or I have been feeling a lot of negatives (my own or other people's), I need to deliberately and consciously get back in touch with myself and the natural world.
Hope that helps ... sending love x
EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
last year
414 posts

Hi Tigerlily,

Some members are reporting having problems replying to you.   This is a test to see if I can reproduce the problem... 

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

Hi Tigerlily,

I typed a long reply earlier, but couldn't post on this thread until now. Moderators are working hard on getting rid of the bugs! (Thanks!)

I just wanted to say that I am having the same problem as you right now, and when I get this far down, the resulting low vibration will cut off my abilities, since the vibrational frequency is too low for even my spirit guides or angels to get down that far to help me out. It feels like I am abandoned just when I need it most, so I know how frustrating it is.

This requires some time to heal, at least for me. I have to make my life as calm, simple, unhurried and down right boring as possible for awhile, so my emotional resilience tank can fill up again with enough energy and frustration tolerance. Depression is nature's way of telling you to take a time out.

I cut out all unnecessary tasks, avoid all drama queens and toxic people and take it easy. I make sure I take supplemental L-tryptophan at bedtime (do not do this if taking antidepressants!), and I take high EPA Omega 3 oils twice daily, and free form amino acids each morning, all to naturally help raise amounts of the neurohormones that relieve depression. Being in nature as much as possible is a real help too.

Of course, if there is anything I can do to change the situation that made me depressed, I do that too. Be patient and kind to yourself during this time...it will pass. :-)

Peter
@peter
last year
18 posts

Work , work some more then tomorrow do it all over again. Introspection is useless when you are weak and often leads to darker places.

Be in the moment, every moment and work work work.

You will find your path again, most likely when you stop seeking it.

This  method has always worked for me, my entire life of 61 years.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Hmmm...I noticed when I had posted the post about the dark night of the soul" I had people message me because the were going though similar things as I was.    So, I stopped thinking about my problems and started researching it more but as usual, I could not find an answer, not one that satisfied me.   I know people goes though things but a lot of Empaths are going those this at this particular moment.  I wonder if it has something to do with the plants alignment or something.  I even romanced the notion of some kind of bad energy coming though on some of the post and we was unaware of it or it was unintentional.    I am finally coming out of "the dark hole" after what felt like "hitting rock bottom".    It's a slow process and I haven't completely gotten back to normal , I only meditate on peace and love and have not ventured outward.    I try not to ride on the vibrations of you here and I am sorry if I have stoled your energy in any way. It was unintentional.   But feeling some of your vibration reminds me of where I was and where I am at the present and it's guiding me back.     An Empath don't realize how good their vibration feels to someone that has crashed.   You light shines very brightly.   I have not built all my energy back up but with the energy I do have, I'm sending  love and light to you.  No one should ever feel that way.   So, here's  Rene"s love and light, take what you need and pass it on. 

Michelle:-)
@michelle
last year
3 posts

I have been in the same situation. My intuition told me not to drive a certain way home but I was worried something would happen to my husband and son who was ahead of me. I got into a car accident. Also I had to pull my son from high school for anxiety and I could not choose how we wanted to proceed. I felt like I was under to much stress to use my intuition. Also Murcury went into retrograde on August 22 or around that time. I think that might have a lot to do with things for me!!

TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
309 posts

Thanks everyone!  I will admit I have been mildly depressed.  Things at work are not going right and I have been doubting myself, which I never really do because I'm excellent at my job.  But with that and other things not going right the past few weeks it's got me depressed.  I'm not a fan of this feeling, but I know now I have to start looking for a new job.  Again today I wanted to cry at my desk over spilled milk.  The rumble in me when I try to go with my gut is awful.  Maybe I'll try to get away out to nature this weekend.

Dmharvey99@yahoo.com
@dmharvey99yahoocom
last year
8 posts

I am into Meyers Briggs and there is a website about how as you get older you try to develop your weaker areas.  Then when you try to integrate it can be confusing.  So for example if you are a highly intuitive person and rely on that, perhaps in your next decade you start developing your thinking a bit.  There is a tendency to abandon your intuition as you learn to integrate the 2.  But the advice is not to abandon your intuition,  trust it, as that is your strength.  You can learn to use both.  Here's a link:http://www.personality-central.com/INFJ-development.html

TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
309 posts

Thank you!!!  This is great!!  I felt a little happier today, but still uneasy.   Something else happened and I feel like I'm just not doing anything right and just have this bad feeling in me.  I have no idea what's going on or why I feel like this?  

Billy Jo
@billy-jo
last year
14 posts
hang in there tigerlily .. full moon and eclipse were 3 days ago (when you last posted ^^^)... take a deep breath and remember how amazing you are :-)
... also never forget, or underestimate, the fact that we are all here for each other through our individual ups and downs, trials and victories xxx
Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

I am newly accepting of the Empath Identity this past summer, and for the last two weeks I have also experience a "different" vibe. I am very rational and practical, so I figured just the change in seasons or temperature outside, which I am sure are part of it. Still I would characterize the experience as "thin air" like a low signal on the wireless. It's not inherently a bad thing or a good thing, just a dispersed signal and "thin." If feels like it will shift in the late part of September. We will see I guess. 

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book