Energy vampires

To post a reply, login or signup

melita89
@melita89
last year
11 posts

I'm empath but im also an introvert and I get energy sucked out of me all the time, but today it was sudden and different. I read up on what they call energy vampires who suck the energy out of you cause of their lack of envy and their always wanting to be the center of the universe. ok so today while doing errands I went to pull my car into the spot at gas station so I can clean/vaccuum my car. beforehand a group of teenagers were pulling out of the spot. I pulled right in and suddenly my energy went dead I suddenly got fatigue. Could I have had a run into one of these type of people?

updated by @melita89: 03/09/17 12:17:00PM
melita89
@melita89
last year
11 posts

I meant empathy not envy

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

I find finding exact reasons what I feel the way I feel, what I have taken on, from whom, etc is rarely clear cut. It could have been that, or it could have been some negative energy lurking around? Maybe there e.g. had been a relatively recent stick up at that petrol station? Also I find that often if I have very stressed and exhausted massage clients, I feel fatigues before they even show up, and sine most of them are not spiritual in any way I sometimes wonder if fatigue is a negative energy, or the lack of energy (or likely both is possible?)

If I get drained I make sure I especially affirm my connection to healthy Earth energies, ie grounding. It is not just a way to get rid of negative energy, but also to get fresh energies up.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts

Hi. ..it't tuff to pinpoint where or why these energies are where they are...I drove thru something today...I felt suddenly tired...my eyes wanted to close....had to fight that sudden  energy loss......most of the time I'm just trying to figure stuff out....lol.. Having a  game plan to get your energy back is the best thing to do.....we'll always encounter these types of energy and energy draining ppl wherever we go...

mistyeyes
@mistyeyes
last year
2 posts

I am the same way, sometimes I NEED TO LEAVE TOXIC ENERGY..

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

I wonder if sometimes , when in certain situations, bad energy finds us. Or our own bad energy catches up.   I can get a phone call, from a good energy person but I don't have time to talk so I don't answer and then my own guilt crashes me. Lol.   

This happens a lot in department store, seeing people you know and trying not to make eye contact because you just don't have the energy for them today.  

I know I should try to help everyone but I won't do anyone any good if my energy is drained.    

I think they drain our energy unintentually most of the time. They need us to listen to them and also to feel our high vibration.    

These days, im also an introvert .   I have a lot of healing to do myself.  

mistyeyes
@mistyeyes
last year
2 posts

There is nothing fun about being an Empath. It’s often a very draining and miserable existence in which you feel like you have to be entirely alone in order to survive. It is not glamorous, it is not exciting and it is painful more often than not.

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Goodenergyhealing:

I find finding exact reasons what I feel the way I feel, what I have taken on, from whom, etc is rarely clear cut. It could have been that, or it could have been some negative energy lurking around? Maybe there e.g. had been a relatively recent stick up at that petrol station? Also I find that often if I have very stressed and exhausted massage clients, I feel fatigues before they even show up, and sine most of them are not spiritual in any way I sometimes wonder if fatigue is a negative energy, or the lack of energy (or likely both is possible?)

If I get drained I make sure I especially affirm my connection to healthy Earth energies, ie grounding. It is not just a way to get rid of negative energy, but also to get fresh energies up.

Interesting you mention massage clients. As a Reiki Master Practitioner, I've noticed that huge amount of energy run through me, to the point of breaking in a sweat just standing there. I was taught that when done properly its not your energy that is being used. I often leave a session of treating 15 people with more energy than when I came in with. I've heard others say that massage people feel this drain. Its unfortunate as I'm careful that my own energy is not being used. That is mine. Reiki in itself is a type of shield that I use all the time. You may wish to look into Reiki. it might help you not be drained.

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

Paul:Reiki in itself is a type of shield that I use all the time. You may wish to look into Reiki. it might help you not be drained.

I am a Spiritual Healer and Reiki Master :) I do make sure that I do not give my own energy, but only what I channel. But I find that often I e.g. expend physical energy, because my body tenses to 'hold' a healing frequency, or to not succumb to negative thoughts and emotions that I receive empathically when treating a client.... So not quiet sure yet, why for some energy work seems to supposedly be more effortless perhaps than for myself, but then I know of other healers too, who experience healings similar to myself (and who do not massage). I do believe it is an energetic thing. A lot of times I get negative energies form my clients before they actually show up, so I doubt it is increased energy transference through massage touch, as some theorize....

And yes, it can get quiet hot and sweaty doing energy work :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book