9 day

To post a reply, login or signup

LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

today is a bunch of 9s

was born on 12 24 ( 12 + 24 = 36 3 + 6 = 9 or 1 + 2 + 2 + 4 = 9)

i am 18 so 1 + 8 = 9

i woke up checked the time it was 5:49 which is 5 + 4 + 9 = 18 1 + 8 = 9 OR 5 + 49 = 54 5 + 4 = 9

saw 999 a bunch of places, went to check my printer balance and it was $11.88 and 11 + 88 = 99 (also couldnt print cause of tech issues)

and of course, today is 2016/9/9 OR you could say 2 + 0 + 1 + 6/9/9 which is...!

9/9/9

some calculator thingy said my life path is 9 as well also i have been seeing 333 a lot today and other days before this which adds up to 9

ive googled what 9 means but im skeptical its supposed to mean endings or something but im curious, is anyone else having an all 9 day like srsly i come home see a flyer 999 see an ad at the bus stop 999 and i see numbers on ads like 36 36 for a pizza place which is 99 99 etc

also on enneagram test i got 9w4 which is funny because some thing said that my lucky number is 4, and there are 9 letters in my first name.

has anyone else had a full number day like this before? ive looked at sites on #9 and it says 9 is the hidden code in nature and the fibonacci spiral makes 9 etc and 9 means completion, finality, etc. mostly i wanted to share this but im wondering if 9 is somehow bad and if other people have a crazy number day like this

updated by @laog: 01/11/17 11:48:48PM
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

This is great! Congrats on having such a full day of number synchronocities. I notice numbers a lot but it doesn't compare to your experiences. Thanks for sharing! :)

kaedem
@kaedem
last year
2 posts

Very interesting! My numbers is... don't laugh... 911 I see this ridiculous number more often than I care to think lol! And it pops up most often at times of restlessness. It seems like every single day there for a while I was looking at my phone on the dot at 9:11.. message would pop up on my phone.. 911 I ended up not talking to a single on of those people anymore, I took it as a sign to stay far away from them. When these soul sucking people are not in my life, I don't see the number often.

I don't really know what numbers have to do with our lives but it is hard to ignore something we pick up on all the time.

LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

the day turned out to be kind of meh lol but so far these repeat numbers have been bad news kinda dont really like getting woken up in the night to see a 333 and then ending up tired all day and as for 911 i have heard it isnt bad but the media makes the number out to be bad i wish there was a way to know for sure what the numbers mean (there are many interpretations) because the chance of seeing specific numbers so often is astronomically low

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
last year
484 posts
That's interesting. My number is 731. I always seem to look at the clock at that time, it pops up constantly throughout my day to day life, and I was born July 31 or 7/31. I looked into numerology a bit to learn more about it and most of what it said was spot on. Maybe look into it and see if your numbers match up.I've since started being more mindful of what's happening around me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking etc whenever this number pops up in my life.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book