Astral Spiders

To post a reply, login or signup

LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

woke up in the night to see some dark looking spiderish kind of entities very circular core with something like crab legs or crustacean legs moving around. ive seen tiny ones before and didnt bother doing anything but this time they were HUGE. like large basketball size and im getting really freaked because i think they can eat aura and i dont want to get drained its annoying .-.

ive heard smudging doesnt work and im wondering if anyone has had a similar issue

updated by @laog: 01/15/17 10:02:04PM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
868 posts

You mentioned waking up so my question is are these spiders in the physical plane or in your dreamstate?

LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

i was awake i wasnt dreaming could see my room properly but my mind was most likely in alpha state since i just woke up but i wasnt like dreaming, but after a while i couldnt see anymore. anyway i read a lot about them and how others have seen specifically those things so i think its a common entity like the shadowy looking people. a bunch of people couldnt be having the same hallucinations most likely they were in the astral plane.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
868 posts

If they are the spiders I am thinking of they are prana energy & don't eat auras.

They range in size depending on the individual's fears, thoughts, etc. at the time of seeing them.

I've never encountered a problem with them but I believe everyone's encounters are his/her own.

Ruby Fox
@ruby-fox
last year
66 posts

I used to see things like that in my sleep....very creepy. I don't know what it means...but was where I used to live and I am so glad I got out of that environment. Maybe it represents our secret fears? Maybe they are our inner demons? They had human-ish like faces too right? But very large spider like bodies

LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

interesting

ive never heard of that before and i have been more anxious lately

LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

didnt see face literally looked like black circles with crab/crustacean legs/spiderish legs and they moved around kinda fast

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

maybe luckliy - I rarely see anything spiritually. My sister does though, and when she encounters any demons or other negative like entities, she just calls upon the angels to carry them off. Sometimes she has to call for more angels, but then, so far, all got always removed. You can also e.g. ask for/ visualize healing and clearing Light - e.g. silver (supposedly more clearing) or gold. If the spiders are actually positive, nothing will happen to them, whereas if they are disaffecting, they will be carried off....

I do like smudging, but rarely do it as the only thing I do, if I feel particularly pestered. Do you mean smudging supposedly does not work on etheric spiders particularly, or in general? (I think the latter would be wrong)

Ruby Fox
@ruby-fox
last year
66 posts

I think these entities might be some kind of soul suckers...but I was put in a situation where I was forced to move and it turned out really good for my peace of mind. Now if I have have a dream vision, it is something good. Instead of a ghoulish spider with an evil face, I saw the lion of Judah aka Aslan, aka God staring back at me protecting me. It really was in the form of a lion though like he was calling me his child, and he is watching my back, and watching over me.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I don't remember my dreams much due to sleep meds but I do encounter many creatures while in meditation. The ones that pop up trying to scare me or detour me, I look pass them and announce "anything not of the light is not welcome her" and they disappear . Never seen spiders (thank goodness) but other creatures that I see doesn't mean any harm and the can bring messages. It's the feeling they give you is what you have to pay attention to. If they feel bad then they probably are. I go by the feeling they give me because , just like human conscience state, physical beauty is only skin deep.
Ruby Fox
@ruby-fox
last year
66 posts

Do any of you get prank phone calls after posting on here? Like someone is lying about you, doesn't believe you, would rather think you are on drugs? I just got a weird phone call about drinking/drug recovery and I am a naturopath health freak that would never touch that stuff. WHO'S LYING NOW?! I remember this one bitch named Covel who was in the military. She thought she was such a know it all and would lie about me. ANother bitch named Anderson: any chance she would get. I thought being in that kind of environment would be more professional, but no all I got was lied about. good riddance.

LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

ive gotten calls with no answer like probably 5 - 10 times a week nothing like that though

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
No, that is very odd though. do you think it's someone on here doing it or has someone gotten your password or gotten into your google account ? There is only two people on this forum that has my phone number. I don't think I had to give a phone number when I created my account but I could be wrong. Is somethings like these circumstances is what you are talking about ?
Ruby Fox
@ruby-fox
last year
66 posts

I thought my hazing incident from last year was over, but clearly someone wants to spy on me. Excuse the language from before people have really pushed my buttons

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Your fine. People can get to you sometimes.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book