Empathy for Addicts

To post a reply, login or signup

Dmharvey99@yahoo.com
@dmharvey99yahoocom
last year
8 posts
I am an Empath who experiences Emotional Oneness and intellectual Empathy. My ex-husband is an alcoholic who was sober suring our 5 year marriage. Since we got divorced 4 years ago he started drinking again and got a DUI. I cut off communication when we got divorced. Now the police called me asking about white collar crime related to him. Being an Empath I am feeling really bad. I think he is doing bad things because he's using because he has a disease. But it's like I'm feeling his pain long distance now.Any other empaths feel for addicts who have done bad things under the influence? Any of you feel exes feelings even though you haven't talked to them in years?Any suggestions on techniques for me to get rid of this bad juju in my heart? I'm just now realizing when your souls are joined the courts and distance cannot put asunder. Decent people do bad things on drugs. Those people are actually still lovable to some of us who know their good sides and see the disease eating them alive. God, it's torture.
updated by @dmharvey99yahoocom: 01/15/17 04:03:19PM
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

I do not have any similar experiences, but generally - yes, I sometimes can feel other people's stuff at a distance. Even more so if I send distant healing.

As for techniques though - have you tried cutting (unhealthy) cords? You'd try to visualize cords connecting you to your ex, and where they are not all Light, bright and shiny, but may look grey or otherwise diseased (and as such having a higher likely-hood of conducting negative energy), you either cut them, or e.g. radiate them with healing light, inject them with some healing potion, or the like. If you want to cut and get into problems - Archangel Micheal is a good support there. Plus, if you do not already, you can obviously always pray for him, send blessings, channel healing energies for him, etc. For any negative feelings you now may have - guilt, sadness, etc - you can ask that they are taken off you, and or ground them off into the depth of Earth (for rehab and recycling).

Love and Light!

Dmharvey99@yahoo.com
@dmharvey99yahoocom
last year
8 posts
Thank you for the help. I tried your recoomedatioms just now. I think that was very helpful and I feel better. I learned something new! Wow.
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

very happy to hear it. Especially with stronger connections- family spouses, exs, etc. it might take a few sessions to resolve completely, but every time we do a relationship healing (or other healing work) another chunk goes or another facet get's healed!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book