Increased receptivity

To post a reply, login or signup

LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

is there a fast way to increase my ability to sense auras other than meditative/prayer methods?

like very fast

updated by @laog: 01/09/17 11:29:14AM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

Hi Lao,

In my experience real progress takes time & dedication not a fast approach.

seanw4202
@seanw4202
last year
54 posts

The more you want to see the less you will be able to, these gifts are manifested through patience and self-less behavior and oneness with all energy, its hard to understand the mindset without experiencing it. Try some Psilocybin for fastest results lol.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts
Hi...the more you practice the faster you get...since repetition of anything is the way we learn and get faster...it's definitely frustrating when your caught off guard by some incoming energy and you have to drop everything to go close your eyes to see if you can see what it actually is....lol...it definitely sux... lol...most of the time the energy is too fast to be able to do that...or your doing something that doesn't allow you to stop and figure it out...I get caught off guard ALL the time...it's nuts knowing all the technics but unable to put em into practice due to trying to live a normal life ..ie . Working....lol..and practicing takes time and patience...which I try to have but can't seem to hold onto the patience for long...lol...

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book