What is a spirit guide and how to find mine?

To post a reply, login or signup

Kimberly7887
@kimberly7887
last year
16 posts
I was wondering if someone could tell me what a spirit guide is?Does everyone have a spirit guide?And how do I find mine?
updated by @kimberly7887: 01/11/17 05:33:09AM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

Hi Kimberly,

I believe everyone has at least one spirit guide.

A spirit guide is a spiritual guiding force that assists those living on Earth, throughout the Universe, etc.

Spirit guides can appear as animals, natural elements (fairies, gnomes, elves, etc.), animals, etc.

You can try looking on youtube for guiding meditations to meet your spirit guide, do a search on this site for instructions & discussions on how to meet your spirit guide or find someone to give you a spirit guide reading.

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

Nocturne's Angel has said it all pretty much.

It is not so much about trying to find them, as allowing them to connect to you and guide you. Well, they do not need to 'find' you, they always know where you are ;). For them to connect to you, you just ask them to connect please. You might then see them, feel them, and or hear them.

And no to scare you, but the spirit realm is a bit like humans. There is good ones, bad ones and some that are a bit of both. So before any spiritual work - meditation, communication, etc. it is always prudent to pray for Divine protection, so that confused energies are kept out as best as possible. (Which is not always 100% possible, so it is up to us to think about messages, etc. we receive. To try to evaluate if they make sense, if we want to follow them etc. Basically just like when humans give us advise. It is up to us to decide if it is good advise, or not :))

All the best! Love and Light!

(I love the attached guided meditation: https://archive.org/details/VisitTheAngelsGuidedMeditation)

seanw4202
@seanw4202
last year
54 posts

I am guided by the planet/god/energy of Jupiter, I know this because I am drawn to the sight of it in the sky, I cant not look at it... and when looking at it for the first time through a telescope I had a OBE... crazy i know, and often have creature cross my path, on the way home the other night i was coming down the highway, when taking the onramp i saw bright blue streaks in my vision, two quick spurts of light tearing across my vision, over as soon as it started... I came down the highway and moths were flying through my headlights like a snowstorm, so many it was hard to see at time, when i got home my front porch was swarmed with them, and upon going inside, a half dozen or so followed me in and stayed near me on furniture... So i looked up the spiritual meaning of the moth and it was true to everything I had been going through the past few days.... recently a baby lizard had found its way inside my home, i returned him outside to find the mother anxiously crawling all over the front door, when i placed the baby outsdie she calmed down and stared at me before jumping down to the seat where the baby was, the next day i found the same baby inside the house again and once more took it outside to find the mother waiting.... so i looked up lizard crossing my path, once again seemingly perfect advise was available for me. Your spirit guides are all around you, you just need to notice.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book