TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 years ago
409 posts
I've had a few experiences where I've gone and just felt amazing positive energy. Sometimes it gets crazy where I have to go to that place now. I thought maybe it had something to do with past life, or just that there may be a connection or person there I'm supposed to meet.
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
Howdy neighbor, lol. I live in Georgia. And no, you are not alone. I'm drawn to the woodlands also. Very much so. Even though I haven't traveled far beyond my state (only surrounding states) I feel my heart is some where in Washington state and I don't know why I'm drawn to that place. I think it's the trees. I'm a tree lover and hugger. I love old oak trees with their huge limbs. I spend a lot of time sitting under them. I think I should of been a deer even though my totem animal is the owl. I understand the pull you feel to the woods. I have it also. Even though it's a place without people, it's so alive with life , life of the present and the past. I am also fascinated with swamps even though we only have small ones in our parts but the bayous of the southern states seem very...I guess you would say magical (lost for words) to me.
Lotusfly
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts

I love nature. The more rural and rustic, the better. I recharge in the woods. I also feel different based on the positioning of the Earth, moon, stars, and planets. I also can feel where the Earth's electromagnetic ley lines are. Being an empath, we are more sensitive, not only to people but also to our environment :)

Bookworm
Bookworm
@bookworm
2 years ago
95 posts
I feel a particular attraction to trees also. I love being out in nature generally, but bodies of water and trees I feel an especially close connection to - it is nice to know there are others out there who feel the same and don't just think I'm a hippy nutter haha :)Willow trees especially - so beautiful and majestic. I really feel at peace near trees, even thinking about it is making me smile!
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
I love everything about nature. I love willows also...my best friends name is Willow. .. My 6 year old boxer. Lol.
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
I live in northwest ga just right across the alabama line.
Bookworm
Bookworm
@bookworm
2 years ago
95 posts
Ah I couldn't see this reply before ReneWillow is an excellent name for a woman's best friend too! HeheI feel strangely very happy about the fact that I am not the only one who loves trees! :DAnd you're so right Fiddle head, watching the stars in the sky... <3 brings me a lot of joy!

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book