Shift

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I have been up on this. Just thought I would share.http://gostica.com/spiritual-growth/dont-ignore-symptoms-energy-shifts/.Maybe if you have been having some issues , you might consider this.
updated by @rene: 01/09/17 10:12:23PM
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Thanks for sharing this, Rene'. Great info :)

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts
Thanks for sharing Rene' ;)
Heather6
@heather6
last year
10 posts
Thank you! Felt like that was posted for me lol. I am on the hunt for "Valerian", and "Fenugreek" if anyone has feedback please let me know. Thank you all I feel the positive energy be blessed!
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

Hi Heather,

If you are going to take Valerian, I would recommend capsules. Valerian tea STINKS. It smells so bad it can literally drive you right out of your own house! I tried putting it in the refrigerator, since someone told me that would help, but it didn't. I would open the refrig. door and almost pass out from it. I know it sounds like I'm exaggerating, but I assure you, I'm not!]

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

Hi Rene,

I've read a lot on this subject, since I have almost all of these symptoms and have had them for years, some of them causing real problems, like the waking up during the night over and over one, which destroys your health if it goes on long enough. (I must be a slow learner, lol).

My spouse has none of the symptoms, so I wonder if that means he is not ascending, or does it mean he's so advanced he just doesn't need to have symptoms to adjust??? I've never heard or read anyone commenting on this aspect of it.

C. Cat

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book