seanw4202
@seanw4202
last year
54 posts

I Started to draw.

I Started to write.

I Started to play music.

I Started to live.

I Experienced my spiritual awakening six months ago. This forum is the only place I've written, and I must say it feels good, I just realized recently I have actually been automatic writing most of my blogs.

If you don't know what automatic writing is, it is that place musicians go when instrument and body become one, its that place artists go when they forget they are holding a brush, its that place we all go when we put our minds away and experience who we are in full uninhibited expression.

Being a natural talent at most things, also with practice I too find this state of mindless connection to the sound of fingers typing, the strumming of my guitar, or the drawing of things with hidden subconscious messages I don't notice until viewing.

It is a form of meditation and helps you align yourself with your subconscious and you will find yourself listening to the music rather than playing it, even though you are. You will break concentration and start to shake as you realize what you did, and feel impressed with yourself, it is a huge confidence boost which will help you subconsciously in decisions or events surrounding your life. Knowing that just quieting your mind and letting your instinct take over will result in flawless execution no matter what it is.

I only first experienced a out of body creative experience, or automatic experience after discovering my gifts, I played guitar for years, or was learning to, and became better and better. Only recently did I find myself in this zone, after leaving all notion of myself behind, and truly committing my life to the love that is inside us all was I able to experience such a beautiful, natural, and yet surreal moment of clarity and peace.

This is where the masterpieces of greatness are born, the expressions of histories greatest minds through the creative outlets such as art, music, writing, and sculpting, etc... which are not impossible skills to become profound in. Can you experience these arts should you create an experience of yourself, which is truly the art itself no matter how expressed or talented the artist may be, if the person can give themselves fully, others will see, feel, and experience the feeling of such aptitude to create such beauty. Its why beautiful art and music takes us so close to tears or often does. The soul of someone beautiful is inside their art and in turn transfers to you no matter the medium.

I guess the lesson, is to go with the flow...

Garth Brooks has an old song, it's called "The River" and he couldn't of said it more elegantly

You know a dream is like a river
Ever changin' as it flows
And a dreamer's just a vessel
That must follow where it goes
Trying to learn from what's behind you
And never knowing what's in store
Makes each day a constant battle
Just to stay between the shores
And I will sail my vessel
'Til the river runs dry
Like a bird upon the wind
These waters are my sky
I'll never reach my destination
If I never try
So I will sail my vessel
'Til the river runs dry

updated by @seanw4202: 01/18/17 10:59:45AM
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Beautiful post. Thanks for sharing!

I, too, am a writer, and I agree about automatic writing. Like life, until we step outside of ourselves and let our soul guide us, we will always be limited by our perspective, but once we do, we can see and experience so much more :)

Namaste~

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book