Vague feeling of dread

To post a reply, login or signup

LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

I just some minutes ago had a vague feeling of some bad occurrence happening soon. Not a large scale disaster but not something to be ignored either. Like a foreshadowing of something more unlucky then something typically unlucky but not so bad that it will be extremely devastating. It wasn't a feeling of anxiety and almost felt foreign but it is also I guess menacing for lack of a better way to put it.

Is anyone else having this sort of feeling I can't determine rather it is intuition for something happening more globally or if it is personal or simply paranoia that I have based on some unconscious connections I am making that I am unaware of. Doesn't feel 100% induced by my imagination to me though.

updated by @laog: 01/12/17 08:20:03PM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
It's your intuition. I have that happen pretty often. Sometimes it's so intense I start calling my family making sure they are ok. I also pick up on physical pain also.Yesterday my son and his wife had went out of town and at about dark something didn't feel right about him driving. I felt like he was about to be in a wreak as he approached a town near our home. I called him and told him not to leave until the rain was over. He said ok. They made it home safe. Today, believe it or not, the area I felt he was going to wreak in while it was raining, the had a 27 car pile up. Coincident? Maybe... Does it happen often ...yes. Thank goodness I was a day off. And I'm having this happening on some of my weakest days. Go figure.
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
See attached photo
Ecila
@ecila
last year
898 posts

I get those now and then too. Sometimes they do turn out to be something and sometimes not. I always take care afterwards, tho, just in case, until the feeling passes. I don't currently have that feeling but with this election coming up I have been worrying more than usual about the future. Reading the news can also trigger that feeling sometimes and I feel like prepping for the apocolypse!

LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

well thats pretty specific intuition something like that happened with my brother and my mom called and said 'i dont know what you are doing but you need to get away from there' he was on the way to a haunted house she didnt even know

still sometimes i feel something bad will happen to me and usually it is right but this feeling of dread is too vague well tbh i dont have it anymore but it was there before so im thinkin maybe i was pickin up on someone elses feeling of dread. still felt precognitive. anyway

thanks for the reply rene

LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

yea it can be hard to tell if its just your own paranoia or you are sensing something for real sometimes its nothing other times its pinpoint accuracy

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

Nobody has yet addressed the physical causes of feeling generalized fear. I have this problem.

On the physical level, if you have been under a lot of stress, absorbing other's energies until you are worn out, helping everyone but yourself, doing things you don't like because others want/need you to do them, putting up with toxic people, etc., you may have very depleted levels of neurotransmitters. These are the hormones that transmit messages to and from your brain and gut, and run all your body systems. Low levels can cause havoc anywhere in your body.

Left untreated, your pancreas eventually stops producing digestive enzymes and then you will not absorb nutrition correctly. In this case, it is especially protein you need to worry about, since not digesting it will make your levels of neurohormones even lower, since they are made from amino acids derived from protein. It becomes a vicious circle.

I know all this because decades of letting people use me and abuse me, which I only put a stop to recently, has put me in this position. I make such low levels of neurotransmitters that they are too low to read. This is very bad and has made me very sick and very depressed.

Drugs are not the answer, as they cause your body to think there are plenty of neurohormones, so it stops trying to make them at all. If you are already super low, they just won't work.

Lots of high EPA Omega 3 acids from fish oils, chia seeds, walnuts, etc. are needed, as well as sunshine in your eyes for at least ten minutes daily, exercise for at least 30 mns. daily (can be just a walk, out in the sun you get two for one!), getting as much sleep as you can and make sure it's deep sleep (try amber glasses if you have to get up at night, red night lights, get rid of all clocks with blue lighted numbers, try a small dose of melatonin, a large dose of L-tryptophan, etc.), and the hardest of all.....get toxic people out of your life no matter who they are, and socialize with people who lift you up only. If you are at the point I'm at, where your neurohormone levels are so low you don't want to be around other people, you have to force yourself to slowly do it.

Yes, we can pick this up from other people, but if you are feeling this way almost all the time like I am, I would look into this. Your Primary doctor can run a simple blood test if you want confirmation of your levels. The ones you want to test are serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, epinephrine and GABA.

C. Cat

seanw4202
@seanw4202
last year
54 posts

You may be feeling the anxiety or dread of someone within your grid, we all have a energy grid that flow from us, some very small and personal, some envelope the whole world and maybe beyond, I have rushing emotions daily, and often feel like the world is falling beneath me, literally a physical sensation of falling, when my stomach lands all the hairs on my body stand up and my heart races for a moment, my vision narrows, for a long time I thought it was a health issue, however experienced this randomly my whole life, and am in generally good health. You may discover what your feeling, however for me, I am always left wondering with no sensations as to the origin.

seanw4202
@seanw4202
last year
54 posts

I really enjoyed your reply, physical needs are important. Your body needs increased levels as it takes a lot of physical energy to process others energy as well, hence the sleep and such a very good and actionable answer.

D.A.Darby
@dadarby
last year
11 posts

I had that same feeling on Sunday. It usually starts as a feeling of dread, then I start noticing little things that are just out of place. Like a bunch of people in the neighborhood moving all of a sudden, dogs acting weird. I get the feeling and start noticing everything. It has happened before, and it usually just means change is coming, but this was stronger than normal i was off all day and still kind of feel it. Don't know if its meant for me or something on a larger scale. I just noticed that you posted this on Sunday did this happen on sunday like mine, if so thats weird. Talk about synchronicity. I live in Western WA, are we close?

LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

nah im in ontario thats very far, and yea it happened on sat/sun around that time sorry i dont remember exactly im pretty sure it was around those 2 days though. something bad is happening or gonna happen, maybe, idk.

i just looked into it, there was apparently a flood in louisiana. may have something to do with it

D.A.Darby
@dadarby
last year
11 posts

I watched the news of that happening while I was on my honey moon the prior week, so that wasn't it, for me at least. But let's hope that's the worst of it.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book