Going in empty coming out crowded...

To post a reply, login or signup

Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts

So I'm failry new to the Community. Since I've been a member, SOME of those nagging "seemingly insignificant" questions I've had have been answered, be it by forum or member(s). From Deja Vu to insomnia issues. Even learned that I'm not the only one who get's somewhat unsettled at the thought of food first thing in the AM. So I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed going into public places (ie resturaunt, library etc) that are totally empty and within 15-20 mins that completely changes.I pointed it out to the only friend aware of me being an Empath and she get's such a kick out of it.. Only topic I hadn't seen in blogs or forums. Is it one of those qualities we have or am I reading WAY too much into things??????

updated by @armando: 01/11/17 03:10:18AM
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
That is such an interesting thought. I wish I could answer it, but I never really gave it much thought before. It did ring a bell in my head while I was reading your post, that my husband and I often look at each other when we walk into an empty place that quickly becomes crowded and say to each other "Wow! it's a good thing we got here when we did or we'd be at the end of that line."I know it's happened recently. Funny. I'll have to pay better attention to this.
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
So it does happen!!! Some of these new experiences envolve swallowing your ego which is hard for most males to do. I used to always chalk it up to coincedence until I got brave n mentioned it to a friend of mine. When she started noticing it was a small validation. But validation none the less. Always felt different n alone. Lots of questions and NO answers. That has all recently changed and this new journey..... has been..... for lasck of a better word, "remarkable". I can't wait to learn more. Thank you taking the time to respond
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
Sandy, you're funny! I can't remember where I read it but I do believe it was you that had the idea for the "special" pillows to help Empaths sleep. I had a good laugh. I wish I could answer the magnet thing but all this is failry new to me. From what I've read, I believe that people are attracted to us for some reason or another I just can't explain why. I heard "lil magnets" n got a visual of mini Empaths congragting on my fridge. I got a kick outta it :-)
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
Ya know, I really appreciate the insight and I totally feel like I'm FINALLY at the right place ;-) I completley feel like I belong here. Which unfortuanatly is a foreign concept sometimes. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you :-). You can count on me joining the Tools for Empaths Group. I was able to take a quick glance but wanted to get these replys out. I have to admit, when I started this "topic" I was SUPER nervous I was gonna have that "standing alone" feeling I've become all too familiar with. And I'm happy to say I was pleasantly FLOORED. 10 more replies then I thought I'd get! So again, thank you for taking some time for me :-)
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
Hello Cristine,As I mentioned above (to Mikayla) I'm so grateful that ya'll took the time to share you're opinions, insight, knowledge, etc. This is still fairly new to me and as I'm sure you know, accepting your gift can be a bit overwhelming (well it has been for me... in a good way). For me it's been a lifelong journey realizing what my gift was. But it's like once I did the resources just kinda faded. "Ok so I'm an Empath. Now what?" I can't get over how positive and supportive everyone is! With that said, when I said "coming out crowded" or people showing up I mean 5 - 10 people and it's never anyhting like a movie theater or large restaraunt. Happens more at the hole in the wall places. Bars, restaraunts, video stores, etc. But that would be cool to have the Pied Piper affect. Wait, I take that back! Isn't that basically paparazzi (WHOA way off topic -lol-) I'm not a big fisherman so I haven't seen these charts you mentioned but I may have to take a peek at a few.
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
Nicole A~Sooooooooo I'm not an ego maniac -lol-. I'm starting to breathe a sigh of relief the more I read. Either I'm not crazy OR I'm surrounded by people with the same kinda "crazy" -shrugs-! Who cares, I'm with My People :-D So when you make mention of vibrations, I think of what I call "vibes". Could that be the same thing (please bare with me... I'm -cough cough- "new")? For example, I'm walking in a mall (lots of people right). Then all of a sudden I'll pass someone and I'll get that "they need my attention for some reason" feeling. Now when it comes to males it instantly comes off as a "vibe" (tha's the only way I can desribe it). Females, it's "chemistry". Now, do you think they're the same thing and is that what you mean by vibration. I have a tendancy of paying more attention to the "vibes" coming off others then what I'm emitting. Is that normal? Although it seems I can project my emotions onto others.. Not like super heavy but enough to affect their current mood... Ok I could go on for days but I won't do that to ya.... yet -lol- Wait one more thought.. Kinda rereading things and thought, if 2 or more people get together w whose "vibrations" are spiking, what would that be like? Feel like? Ok, Now I'm gone... few more replys to go :-)
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
Alexandra~Either I just called a lady or I was just excluded from my own topic :-P Hehe jk
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
Sarisha~Having strangers come up to me and pour their hearts out is kind of an on going joke amongst my close friends. It seems to bother them more then it does me. I actually enjoy most of the stories! I think I can even count on one hand the amount of times I regreted listening. I can completely relate to being relaxed. With me, it's almost like I have to spend a lil extra effort evaluating everyone else's mood, spending time getting them to that "let's be social" moment and THEN I get to figure out how I feel. I'm hoping I can figure out a way to reverse that. Or is that gonna be one of those "it comes with the territroy" sort of deals? In any case, I think I'm totally ok with that cause I'm learning there's much more to this then having to "just deal with it". I really appreciate the time ya gave. Thank you :-)
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
Hi Allison,I read something in your reply that I HAD to comment on. Actually a couple things. You call it your "good head", I say "everything's hitting" (construction lingo for "perfect!"). Best way I can sum it up is one of those NO red lights, no traffic, no negativity kinda days. What's wierd is I've had people do that to me. Just stop. I have one particualr friend that I refer to A LOT on here. She's the one I've been so open with. Being an empath and some of the conincidence's I WAS curious about. She kinda validates those things that I was feeling "nutty" about. One of those things being people and how they stop.. Just stop! Be it walking, in mid drink, playing sports etc. My fav is when people are in mid conversation and just pause. There is no hiding that one -lol-. And then the look on their face like they KNOW they just got read and they try to get continue the flow of a broken conversation. Remembering where ya left off in the conversation before their pause gives me just enough time to get that read. Or when I have my sunglasses on, it's as though they're looking in, threw, or for my eyes. I absolutely LOVE the beach so of course that caught my attention. And none of this is one of those "I'm hot and look at all the attention I get". Me n that type don't get a long to well. You wouldn't happen to like people watching do ya?
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
White Wave,Oh cool, something similar happens to me w/that radio. I'll have the radio on, and I'll either start to sing or whistle something n within a few songs they'll play it. Coincidence? Maybe. But the more I read here the more I realize their are too many people that share the same coincedence. I mentioned earlier to Nicole wither I'm crazy or I'm surrounded by people that are my kinda crazy -lol-. The street light thing used to happen to me more when I was younger (I'm 35 now). It still does but nowhere near as much. Again one of those things I just chalked up to a short circuit in the light... Yup, every single on of them. What a dork I know! I wish I could tell you more 'bout that food thing but that would be like the blind leading the blind. This is all so very new to me. All I can tell you 'bout that is that I have a hard time even hearing bout food in the AM. I've heard mention of others having that AM problem though
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
Whew, dodged a bullet! And here I was thinking, "is that gonna be a common mistake? Should I REALLY add a pic?" -lol-. Ya know I'm really enjoying everything about this site. The people, the stories, the knowledge. I mean what's NOT to like. It shoulda been named "I was lost but now I'm found" cuz tha's how I feel :-D. Everyone here has been so warm n humble. Something I'm not accustomed to. This is one club I'm happy to be a part of!! Hey -mouths- "do we have a secret handshake"? Totally kidding ;-)
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
I'm such a DORK! I get all giddy when just one person can relate to or knows exactly how I feel let alone more than one -lol-. So what do you tell yourself about the street lights? I think that's SO funny you mentioning the phone thing. I can't tell who's about to call but I have reached for my phone seconds before a call/txt comes threw. My friends get a kick out of it. My family looks at it more along the lines of "too rehearsed" Like a way out.. The wierd thing about that is I love being with them. I'm a HUGE family guy. It happens more with people I have a strong connection with (family.. close friends). It happens a lot with my daughter. Or she'll tell me, "I was just about to call/txt you". Crowded places don't bother me as much as they used to. Wait I take that back! Bars n clubs/lounges do. Sad thing is I LOVE both (I'm gathering you do too -lol-). I usually have to have a drink or two to relax before I go to either. It seems the more I learn about and understand being an Empath, the less I fear. Noisy places don't bother me. High pitch sounds do though. Hope you don't mind me "picking your brain"... How long have you been a member of the Community? How long have you known you were an Empath? An when you mention "opening up" is that in general?? about your gift?? sharing your experinces (I wasn't sure)...????? I just recently signed up and have learned TONS! So many explanations for things I just chalked up to coincidence.. I came here looking for answers and not only did I get that, I've met some amazing people in the process and possibly will form some special bonds.... What about you, looking for anything in particular? BTW.... what's your name? I'd feel silly calling ya "white wave" ;-)
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
Awww thank you for saying so. I just wish it didn't take 35 years -lol-. I'll definitly keep your offer in mind. Every lil bit of knowledge I've recieved has been so useful. I'm kinda new to "the scene" so I don't know that I could help with much but I'd still like to extend the same offer to you.... Ya never know right ;-)
Armando
@armando
7 years ago
82 posts
I wish I could help ya out w/this.. From what I gather, it's up to the indvidual and their personal journey. But if ya should find a shortcut to that answer, toss it my way :-D

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book