The new empath guide, what might of helped me.

To post a reply, login or signup

seanw4202
@seanw4202
last year
54 posts

It's been a while now since I have become aware of what I am. I'd like to take a moment and write my own guide to understanding, and perhaps help those struggling to comprehend exactly what or how this works. I see lots of questions especially in the department of strengthening and tuning if you will. My wife brought it to my attention what I am, and kicked herself for not seeing it sooner. She wasn't aware of the extent such people experienced, nor the size of community that follows. When I first discovered what it was, I had spent years researching every mental/personality disorder I could find, I seriously thought I was going insane, however every symptom list I found, only one or two disorders or effects would pertain to me, while the other 90% wasn't even close to how I felt or acted. Upon finding the empath definition, I wasn't 3-4 lines in and I already knew exactly what the rest of the site would say, in an instant 28 years of going crazy made sense to me in every single aspect of my life. I felt a high unlike any drug ever created, I felt my head change, and I immediately became aware of what I was, and the supernatural gift that cursed me my entire life, suddenly became a moment of enlightenment and clarity. The feeling was close to that of god. To realize I have never been a person, but a entity. My connections to people, animals, and nature made me seem a simpleton to friends and family. However I was connecting with the world in ways they never experienced, and my whole life I thought everyone was this way. Depression consumed me for years, disgraced with society and the actions of others. Ignorance, racism, sexism, narcissists, fighting, envy, jealousy, greed, power, manipulation, lies, and gross negligence is all I could ever see in the world around me. I felt the emotions of others, and suffered extreme mood swings most of my life, aches and pains and sores where no pain or harm was inflected. My mother asked me all the time what happened, how did you get hurt, and I would say I didn't I don't know. I realize now I have always been way more connected than a person should be without knowing.

Now, once I discovered what I was, I did the same thing you did. Try to use such abilities on command, or at will.

Upon failing I did the next thing you did, look up how to use, or train abilities.

I found the same thing you did, a bunch of wishy-washy techniques for training you mind, but there is no way of control as easy as opening or closing your eyes i.e, a physical ability.

So I will tell you how I use it now, and how I gained strength and slightly more control.

First, it takes time, you must realize what you are, try to spend time remembering the past when you had weird feelings, strange urges, did you follow them, what did they lead you to, and what resulted in the future because of such an unexplained event or action. Did you learn something that helped you in the future, or did you meet someone who would save your life? Did you ignore the feeling and find later you wish you hadn't?

These are what I want to discus first, the instincts, the vibe, the urge to go somewhere or follow someone. First and foremost, do not blindly follow someone into danger because of what I say, you need to know the difference between a logical decision and a instinctive decision. That the brain will not forget reality no matter what you tell yourself, those in denial about being an alcoholic still know they are an alcoholic regardless of how defensive they are or how much they justify it with excuses.

They know deep down what they are, its that feeling you get in the stomach area, I can hear my conscious thoughts in my head, however there is a unspoken thought process your subconscious, it does not use words, and you don't even know you use it. Well guess what, the subconscious is everything.

I have been projecting in the mornings, I make a habit out of it, and I imagine myself living comfortably, my kids are not wanting for anything, and my vehicles are in good condition. My income isn't lavish or extraordinary, but it's slightly above the poverty level. This trains my subconscious to want for more. Now this is where I'm going to sound like a mental case. You can alter reality with the subconscious mind. At least I can, as much as I can absorb, I found the place in my consciousness, (not my mind, not my body) where everything comes in. I am getting better at making it a exit rather than an entrance.

Simply altering what you believe within your consciousness rather than your mind will make the reality alter.

A few other things I kept extremely private and still do with friends and acquaintances

I have memories of shadow figures and people visiting me at night when I was still in a crib.

I have memories of abduction, being submerged in a constricting slime, and having a tube pulled from my esophagus, as well as the mental state I was in during the time period, I remember the night and the bed I was in.

I see energy in everything, from living matter, to objects and even entire rooms, glowing auras, and vivid colors stand out and once focused on disappear.

I cannot read minds, but can feel what people are thinking with incredible accuracy.

I am extremely intuitive, answers pour out of me and in turn people resent me and call me a high-horsed knowitall.

I learned to follow the intuitive feelings, to speak out using the non-popular voice, and to stop thinking about it, when you feel something, don't think about it, and you will know, your searching blinds you from what or where it is. Believe in what you want like you believe the sky is blue, do not pursue it, or search for it or even try, and there you go, whatever you want you will find right in front of you.

The force that our subconscious, and yes I say our because I believe the subconscious is the consciousness of the universe, and is why so much is accessible through it, and we are all truly one soul manifested in billions upon billions forms of life. Each thinking they are an individual and separate from the rest. Yet so many premonitions come to us in our dreams, and its where I've learned to channel everything I feel. Where my answers come from and why I get front row parking every time I go anywhere. Things always work out in an expedient fashion, if I simply project knowing what I want, and believing it where the truest of emotions lie, results in absolute strokes of luck as most would say. However it is in fact your will.

Okay, now, to see energy, auras, and signs. Look past everything, and focus on the peripheral vision of your eyes. You will want to look, and when you do POOF gone. Learn to see without your eyes. Sounds wierd, but just like the mind and the subconscious, even our eyes can see much more than you know, becoming aware of what your seeing, you train your mind to be less likely to ignore such changes in intensity, or outlines, glows, even the occasional spark or flash. When you see this, go spend a moment with the area you felt, do not examine it, feel it, do not look at it, look through it. Close your mind and relax. You will find connections with people past, or maybe a warning to stay away in the future, every feeling is different, but if you can be true to yourself and follow blindly for non-selfish reasons, you will always find the reward.

These gifts come and go, either you need to know/feel/see somethings or you dont. You can't look where you are not supposed to see, and each time you can see more, as you need to respect this, and the more selfless you become the more power you will gain. I find most strength when other people are the ones in the line of fire.

time for dinner so much I want to say words ar often not enough, be free, money isn't real and love all others without judgement or shame. Be the voice that changes a generation.

updated by @seanw4202: 01/14/17 07:28:36PM
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
727 posts
Thanks for sharing :) a lot of what you have posted I can relate to.Blessings..
Kit Kat
@kit-kat
last year
230 posts

Thank you for sharing this! It's so true.. "The more selfless you become, the more power you will gain." Excellent points! :) & I really like what you said about altering beliefs.

Kit Kat
@kit-kat
last year
230 posts

I think one of your gifts is wisdom..

seanw4202
@seanw4202
last year
54 posts

I recently read about synchronicity, and a topic that caught my attention was automatic writing, its a technique used to help align yourself, or tune in to your self... I never read my posts after posting, tonight I re-read a few of my blogs for the first time, and gave myself chills, I can and can't remember typing a lot of it, I feel that's what I may have been doing on these forums without knowing it. Since I have been getting happier and freer than I knew was possible, and opportunities are pouring down on me like never before. I feel invincible. All I want to do is share this feeling with the world.

Lulip
@lulip
last year
36 posts

Wow! Thank you for sharing this with everyone. I actually found I related quite a bit and in all honesty, I felt quite inspired. I've never been able to see auras or given it much thought, but I will try tomorrow. I really agree with the thought that consciousness changes your reality. I've seen it happen quite a bit, and I'll try projecting next time I'm working towards something. Thank you again for your post, it definitely reached me. :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book