Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
954 posts
Hi...welcome...I always knew about energy...if's some thing that was always expressed in my mind when I encountered ppl...i'd meet someone and i'd think to myself....your energy is all off...or something is not right with you...but I never had a name to call it. ..like you as soon as I read about empath and what it actually was it clicked. ..most of us I think know something is different about us but couldn't put a word to....it's pretty much an instant realization once you have the name to call it....and not some terminal illness or mental illness that i've been inflicted with...lol...the relationship thing is different for everyone...I myself am so sensitive to energy that I have a difficult time being with ppl for a long period of time...I don't know how i'm gonna have one if I can't be around the guy....lol...
Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
392 posts

took me about 15 years to work out I am an empath. Finding articles about it and the term 'empath' happened after I had self-diagnosed myself and clair-sentient. Think the term is rather new? Well at least none of the esoteric books I read in the 90's and beginning 2000s ever mentioned it....

As for relationships - in the same boat. If anything comes my way - it frequently is narcs, but am rather happy being single, so not desperate...

Good luck for your journey and congrats for having found out about yourself!

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book