overloaded

To post a reply, login or signup

wiseriverowl
@wiseriverowl
last year
32 posts

my brain is on overload right now, one thing that wont stop nagging me, is the death of my best friend.she passed away on 7-27-16... I felt nothing that day... her and I werebest friends for18 years... Come to think about the day she was in the caraccident I had a bad feeling but that was it.Her and her husbands car rolled, either of them werewearing their seatbelts.. which isbothering me because she never left the drive way with out it on..yes she hated it but she always ware it. both of them were thrown,when I was at the funeral, people who I use to laughand have good times with where very distant to me.Nobody really talked to me or gave me any kind of information.Another thing that isreally bugging me is she pasted on 27th and theservices wereon the 2nd..there is so much that isn't adding up in my head. I think the biggest thing that was a slap to the face was when her momsaid "Jenny you were very best friend.."my real name isn't jenny... Kris had 3 best firends me, jenny and Shan, if she wasnt with one of us she was with the others, and her mom to say that hurt more then anything...I need help to understand...

updated by @wiseriverowl: 01/21/17 03:32:40PM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
787 posts
Are you feeling/thinking your friends death wasn't accidental?...sudden deaths are always a shock to loved ones....so it is understandable that no one was in a talking mood...and your friends mother was probably just too much in shock to think about what she was saying...maybe some of what your feeling is your friends unhappiness at being dead...altho I don't believe at all that once you leave your body your dead...she died a traumatic death tho so perhaps she needs a bit of help too....
wiseriverowl
@wiseriverowl
last year
32 posts

Karen, I have never lost someone that close to me... I think the distance, wasn't thething that bugged me.It was the feeling of unwanted.. I know it sounds crazy and a tad selfish. But honestly I sensed from a lot of people like they didn't want me there.There wasa lot of unsure feelings, I ended up with a headache after words.But I can't help but think that I'm missing something.Maybe she is trying to send me a message.her husband was fine, not a mark on him. and he was thrown too, which makes me wonder. Ihonestly think that somethingis going on, butevery one thinksI'm being crazy..

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
787 posts
I don't. ..think your crazy that is...if something feels off...then something is off....and I know it hurts to have that feeling of being unwanted...but she was and is your friend....and you were and are there for her....i'd say just chalk all those weird feelings you were getting as THEY didn't want to be there...I mean it's not a pleasant situation to get together...smudge your home and yourself to calm yourself...perhaps your friend needs a smudge too....include her in the smudge to calm her spirit...
wiseriverowl
@wiseriverowl
last year
32 posts

I think tonight I will sit under the stars allow the night to speak to me... I will be honest I don't know what Smudge is.. but I do need to calm my spirit.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
787 posts
Smudging represents a great many things for me...most ppl use it to clear the energy of negativity...for me it goes much deeper than that...it's my way of grounding...communicating with the spirit world...and the Great Spirit.. it's the one thing that brings me and spirit together in a positive way...your friend is unhappy...and needs to settle a bit in order to get her message across... I use the smudge to calm spirit as well....smudge crosses the boundrise of the living and the dead...and helps them as well...for me it's a healing tool...
wiseriverowl
@wiseriverowl
last year
32 posts

Karen thank you again for being here for me :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book