How do we know, differentiate, trust, or not to be confused in our gift and our doubts?

To post a reply, login or signup

Yaji
@yaji
last year
69 posts

I will just mentioned the most recent experience as an example.

Yesterday, I got a friend request from a friend of a friend on a social network.

I was basically asked to guide him around because it's his first time being in this country.

He is here for an internship.

When I got the friend request, approved, and looked at his picture...I had this tingling sensation in my heart. I felt like my heart was being tickled and that he will be more than just a friend.

I never met him in person yet because we only had some friendly text messages, and waiting for his message to meet up because he's busy doing internship while I am basically waiting for a reply for my job application.

In this case and even in many other times I had in the past, even though I feel something due to my gift, a part of me will always doubt if it is not true.

updated by @yaji: 01/12/17 01:01:31PM
wiseriverowl
@wiseriverowl
last year
32 posts

Yaji, if I may.. go out on a limb here... I'm going to adventure to guess.. that you are not as lost, as you seem to be.. I do believe that you understand a lot more then, we, as a community can see. I will adventure to guess that you understand more then you give up, but you have a hard time accepting it. Which isn't a bad thing all of have done it... If I'm wrong please forgive me..... but I have found that if you always go with your first instinct, I didn't listen to mine and I almost lose my own life in the process.... some that has helped me before making any kind of life altering choice I take a few minutes to clear my head of everything. close my eyes and just listen, don't think just listen. once I find my peace. my answer isn't far behind...

Best wishes

Wiseriverowl

Yaji
@yaji
last year
69 posts

I honestly not sure which part of what you said is true, but...maybe everything.

Yaji
@yaji
last year
69 posts

Could you please tell...how to listen to that instinct?

Listen and follow it?

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Sometimes, when a person feels their first gut instinct or intuition , it's not what they wanted to feel and they start second guessing their instint. Don't. Allow the feeling and step back and look at the big picture. You will see you instint was correct. Sometimes it's good news, sometimes it bad news but it's always the truth.
Yaji
@yaji
last year
69 posts

That means like yesterday, when that first gut instinct came in, I should have stopped myself from what I was doing at the time and try to understand it?

That time yesterday, it was a deal with two other people and with them there, things went so fast with the signing and all and deep inside, I had this feeling like I was making a very big wrong decision. (those people were persuasive too)

I want to be able to listen to listen and follow this intuition, because it had happened many times when I didn't follow it and I regret it.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I would have. When you start listen to your intuition and making decisions based on what you feel in right or wrong , and stand strong with your decision , there is little room for persuasion.
wiseriverowl
@wiseriverowl
last year
32 posts

I would like to help you out, but I would rather do that in a privet way. would you be okay if I sent you a personal message about this rather then in the forums?

Yaji
@yaji
last year
69 posts

Yes, I am okay with that.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book