wiseriverowl
@wiseriverowl
2 years ago
32 posts

Yaji, if I may.. go out on a limb here... I'm going to adventure to guess.. that you are not as lost, as you seem to be.. I do believe that you understand a lot more then, we, as a community can see. I will adventure to guess that you understand more then you give up, but you have a hard time accepting it. Which isn't a bad thing all of have done it... If I'm wrong please forgive me..... but I have found that if you always go with your first instinct, I didn't listen to mine and I almost lose my own life in the process.... some that has helped me before making any kind of life altering choice I take a few minutes to clear my head of everything. close my eyes and just listen, don't think just listen. once I find my peace. my answer isn't far behind...

Best wishes

Wiseriverowl

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
Sometimes, when a person feels their first gut instinct or intuition , it's not what they wanted to feel and they start second guessing their instint. Don't. Allow the feeling and step back and look at the big picture. You will see you instint was correct. Sometimes it's good news, sometimes it bad news but it's always the truth.
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
I would have. When you start listen to your intuition and making decisions based on what you feel in right or wrong , and stand strong with your decision , there is little room for persuasion.
wiseriverowl
@wiseriverowl
2 years ago
32 posts

I would like to help you out, but I would rather do that in a privet way. would you be okay if I sent you a personal message about this rather then in the forums?

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book