Picking up other people's physical pain or illness?

To post a reply, login or signup

Aiden
@aiden
last year
32 posts

I am aware that empaths can feel other peoples emotions but I think for the first time ( that i am aware of anyway) I am picking up on the physical ailments of others. A few days ago, my friend came over and was complaining about a knot in his back that has been bothering him for 2 days. He asked me to give him a massage which is something i dont think I'm good at but i definitely felt that knot in his back and wanted him to feel better. Well, that night i could not sleep! I had the worst back pain and was tossing and turning all night. I don't usually get any back pains but that night it was just unbearable. He on the other hand woke up feeling much better after the massage. I never considered myself to be a "healer" although I have always been drawn to being able to heal others whether it is emotionally or physically. Is there a way I can protect myself during times where I am helping others? I wan't others to feel better but certainly don't want to take anything on.

I have also noticed twice this past week that my breathing has become labored as i passed by 2 different men. One was a guy who was smoking ( i had trouble walking up 3 flights of stairs that i walk up everyday after i passed him) and the other man was a homeless gentleman at my trainstop. Anyone experience this as well?

updated by @aiden: 04/22/17 04:52:28AM
Aiden
@aiden
last year
32 posts

Thank you for this = )

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book