The future.

To post a reply, login or signup

lizw47
@lizw47
last year
36 posts

One of the things I've dealt with as an empath is the ability to sense what is going to happen... I can read into things, beyond distance and time. I can feel what others are feeling.

Another aspect of this is sometimes I wonder if I can actually control what happens in the future.

As an example, a few weeks ago things had gotten to be too much with some of my coworkers, there was a lot of negative energy floating around and I went through and made a mental list of who I would like to see quit so that my workplace would be a nice place to work. That was a few weeks ago. Since then, all of those people have quit.

Is this all just a coincidence? Is this something outside of the realm of empath? I feel stupid even asking if this is possible. I'm a pretty logic-minded person so I'm okay with being told that controlling the future just isn't possible. Guess I just wanted to talk to somebody about this who might have experienced similar.

updated by @lizw47: 01/21/17 07:59:36AM
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
last year
273 posts

Hi Liz,

Is this all a coincidence? No. That much I am certain of. But can any of us be sure that you created the list of the people who would quit or were you given insight into that list? What do you have control over vs. what do you have precognition of?

And if you really do have that ability to "control" (it's possible) please be really careful to use that ability for the highest good of all concerned. In other words, use it to assist Divine Will rather than gratifying your personal desires. Do I need to explain why?

P.S. A few words on terminology: "Empath" Someone who has the ability to experience the feelings and emotions of other people. Occasionally, this may include experiencing another persons physical symptoms as well. This ability may exist regardless of the physical proximity, the range of the five physical senses, or any intellectual knowledge of the activities of the other person. This is distinct from a whole range of other psychic abilities that many empaths may have. Precognition would be one of those other psychic abilities.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I think your talking about "the law of attraction". I too can read beyond distance but I don't know about beyond time. It's usually in the present. Some psychics say they can read the future and I don't doubt they can. Controlling future events is something I cannot do and I don't know if that allow by the universe unless you are planning for the future while in the present. Then you cannot be sure about the outcome. I don't have that ability and if I did I don't know if I would use it because if you change one thing in the future you get many changes due to the ripple affect from that on thing you just changed. That's just my thoughts.
lizw47
@lizw47
last year
36 posts

Thank you for your replies. Since this website is devoted to empaths, I'm wondering if anybody knows popular sites devoted to those with precognition that would be good to talk to others? Thank you.

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

Hi Liz, only the discussion forum is devoted just to Empaths. I did check out what groups you belong to make sure that you had joined those groups that deal with issues outside of being an Empath. I for one, am not sure if I qualify for the Emapth seal of approval (LOL) but have gained substantial understanding of issues beyond that area in the nearly five years that I have belonged to EC. You are fairly new to this site so I encourage you to search for other sites that interest you but also encourage you to look a bit deeper here on this site for the information that you seek, because I believe that a lot of it is probably already here!

As for myself I have, what I call revolving precognition, which is discouraging because it comes and goes which drives my crazy, but I love talking and writing about it! But most of all enjoy your journey, this is one that I'm pretty sure is going to shape your spiritual growth from here on to eternity. And I truly mean that, what you are learning now will never be taken away from you and will always assist you whenever you need it at any moment of your soul journey! It's a new age that I believe all humans are just now starting to experience as we awaken to our true spiritual nature, and believe it or not, the Universe is watching our progress because we already play an important role in that evolution!

Whity84
@whity84
last year
5 posts

Hi Liz,

Love this post as I to can foresee whats going to happen and basically work out weather something is worth doing or not. I mostly use this or have maybe only use it for relationships and people I know or have met. I think this has a detrimental effect on my dating life as I can usually see that it wouldn't work and therefore never give it a chance, im not sure how it would be possible to control the future but predicting it yes. Maybe you could sense those people were not happy and was thinking about quiting? Plus if they didn't like their job then they maybe awkward to be around and have a bad attitude towards people hence you not liking them at your job?

RyuukoGo
@ryuukogo
last year
110 posts

Could be coincidence or its just part of being an Empath....or what is called a hybrid.Several times I have been driving and the vehicle in front of me is my boss...for 15 years I have been talking to a guy from the heath department who does pool inspections....he does them 2x a year....no particular time and I am at the pool no particular time or day and so on.

I have talked to other Empaths and we have a lot of these "coincidences" in our lives that we consider " normal" but it is not to others.

seanw4202
@seanw4202
last year
54 posts

I posted a blog, its a bit of a whopper, however...

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/forum/topics/the-new-empath-...

I try to explain how I channel my energy, and in 6 months since my spiritual awakening I do believe I am fully capable of such control of the future.

Precognition and controlling the future can be/are the same thing, if you learn how to precog what you want in the same fashion you receive, Tada Do Not Abuse This KARMA IS REAL and comes down ten-fold when you abuse your power, and sometimes on others whom you've essentially cursed. You won't even know it, you may have stole their journey. You hold the key to the power of the divine, and it is the key to a better world so should you choose.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Wow! You would really have to be a self disciplined person while changing the future because any change will cause a rippled affect in the universe and everybody and everything, I would think. Let's say if I stomped my toe on my way out the door this morning while I was heading into town. After I stomped it, I stopped to check it , cursed for a minute and left. If i could know that I was about to stomp it, made sure I didn't , that would put me two mins ahead of my destiny. My whole world just changed. I may of prevented my toe from being stomped but I have two whole minutes of my life redirected. For the good or the bad. Who knows. I may of been better off stomping my toe. Lol. It's an amazing concept...to think about. The possibilities are endless. I just don't think the earthwonders are ready for this tool. Point being...look at the state of the earth now. Needless to say if the power was used for evil. Even the word "Good" does not have the same meaning to everyone. Kind of scary. I don't think I want this power. I have too many bad days. Lol.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book