Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 years ago
927 posts

I would recommend sending him calming & positive thoughts.

You can also try using crystal & cleansing, shielding & grounding your personal energy.

Best wishes.

Tundra2
Tundra2
@tundra2
2 years ago
63 posts

Sorry to hear you have this negative person at your job. I had to share my office with a lady that has a huge cloud of negative energy around her. It was terrible, so drained me. I put on my desk small containers of sea salt and black salt, and one with some crystals ( quartz and amber and rose quartz). Acting busy was good for avoiding conversation. What also helped was telling myself, you are there, and I am here, with a wall between. Current status, she transferred to another office.

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 years ago
391 posts
Your coworker needs boundaries. Mine did this to me, and when I told him I didn't want to hear it anymore he laughed and walked away. Few days later he did it again and I said I'm sorry but I just can't hear this right now. He got really upset, and we'll that's on him. I set the boundary and he disrespected it.You don't owe him anything. He has to deal with his problems not you. I'm sure you can tell him nicely neXT time "I'm sorry you are having a hard time, but I'm really busy now and have to focus on work" hell get it. Or just let him stand there and don't make eye contact back.
Tundra2
Tundra2
@tundra2
2 years ago
63 posts

Negative- nelly reminds me of my aunt and uncle I refer to as gloom & doom! LOL

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
954 posts
Hi....negative energy doesn't just come with people...I have a work shirt that when I put it on it zaps my energy...my mom has some sort of jewelry that when she wears it I can feel it with her...and when she doesn't it's not there....could he an object or a spirit in thier current home.....some of my own jewelry has a negative energy source...every time I put them on or hold em I feel it creeping up my arm....i'm ok when I don't wear them....negative energy isn't always about human emotions....just FYI. ..

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book