Best shield to block electronics?

To post a reply, login or signup

Cait
@cait
last year
12 posts

I find it incredibly difficult to focus with too much electronic buzz. I am decent at shielding myself from dark or negative energies, but don't have a proper vision to block electronics. I work in an office, and my computer and phones throw off my ability to really focus sometimes.

Does anyone have a suggestion for the best type of shield to manifest? I tried to manifest a mirrored shield, setting intentions for calm focus inside and blocking the electronic interference but it was too weak. Absorbing shield is out of the question and I'm not sure if you can transmute electric energies.

All advice and experiences are welcome and appreciated. Thank you.

Love and Light,

Cait

updated by @cait: 09/19/17 08:49:11AM
Lavender&rose
@lavenderrose
last year
82 posts

I keep a nice piece of fluorite on my desk in between the comp and me. Worth a try. Looks pretty, and it Is said to absorb electronic junk.

Also, can you have a potplant where you work? Spider plants are said to absorb well, and there are probably a bunch of others that will do the trick.

Cait
@cait
last year
12 posts

Thank you. I will find myself some fluorite and look into plants.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

Hematite works well for me.

Cait
@cait
last year
12 posts

Thank you for the suggestion

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

You're welcome

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

yes, as mentioned already - you can research plants and crystals. One crystal that has not been mentioned already is shungite!

You can also pray for specific protections, harmonizations etc. Or you could e.g. visualize something like an etheric copper Faraday cage, connected to the floor/ ground, around electric devices, and task it with grounding electric frequencies as best as possible....

I used to think that I had electro smog sensitivity when I worked in a large office. Had quite a few crystals all around me, but it did not seem to do much. Funnily if I ever worked weekends, with much fewer people around I used to feel much better. Looking back now (and not having any problems with my home PC), I feel that most my problems back then were people related, their healing resistances etc. Some of those energy discords might have masqueraded as electro sensitivities.

Lavender&rose
@lavenderrose
last year
82 posts

Yes.I think if you are a sensitive person it can be hard to pinpoint what you're sensitive to.

I used to work in an office a few years ago, but only part-time and I would need to lie around for a day afterwards to recover! I just find being around people really tiring, not even from an empath perspective, but as an introvert.

But then there is also the horrible fluoro lighting, the travelling on crowded public transport to get to the office, etc, the place is overheated or too cold. In another place I worked years ago the airconditioning was really bad, using 50% recycled air they said, and it was a big public venue where I had to greet many hundreds of patrons every night. I used to think it was the airconditioning sucking the life out of me. I am better off as I am working from home.

Rosie333
@rosie333
last year
20 posts

Dear Cat,

I know what you mean about being sensitive to wifi and electronics, I have the same problems. A few suggestions to help is 1. geocleanse by orgone effects. Material impregnated with negative ion generation capabilities

2. Grounding mat to place on floor at your desk (Im sorry I don't have the website at hand, google earthing and that will help

3. Q-link necklace, has inbuilt solanoid to help strengthen body and blood there is info on this and studies which show effectiveness, also you could try Orgone effects negative ion pendant shown to strengthen auric field. These are relatively cost effective methods with some back-up studies/research.

Love and light to You :)

R

Cait
@cait
last year
12 posts

Fluorescent lighting is the worst!

Cait
@cait
last year
12 posts

sorry, double post..

Cait
@cait
last year
12 posts

Thank you all for the suggestions. I will be working trial and error to find something(s) that help(s).

Lavender&rose
@lavenderrose
last year
82 posts

It gives me a stinking headache!

Rosie333
@rosie333
last year
20 posts

Great Cat, please update us and let us know how you are going :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book