Oracle cards warning me

To post a reply, login or signup

dariasdouble212
@dariasdouble212
last year
55 posts

Earlier this week I tried to use an Oracle deck to help guide me through the day. Nothing was falling out, and I gave up. I turned the deck over, and I had horse looking at me. "Well, what do you have to say, horse?" The booklet stated she represents the cycle of life, birth and death.

I found that funny because I had been sterilized in April, and had gotten the confirmation test done in Tuesday that I was in fact sterile (I wanted this to happen!), so I knew the card wasn't referencing birth.

Welp, the cycle of life has certainly kicked my ass these past couple days. Thursday I was attending to some vines growing in my bushes (trying to kill them with root killer) when I glanced up and noticed a squirrel lying on the ground, staring at me. Then I noticed she was breathing. I called a few wildlife rehab numbers, but they were all closed. So I grabbed a towel and moved her into a travel cage I have for my ferrets. My neighbor has an outdoor cat that I did not want getting to the squirrel. I gave her some water, and put a dish with some berries and nuts next to her. The next morning when I checked on her, I found that she had passed during the night, from what I presumed were internal injuries, as she looked completely healthy on the outside.

Last night my eldest ferret, Lexi, was having difficulty walking. I thought she was having a low blood sugar (insulinoma is common in older ferrets). I gave her some liquid food, she had some, went back to sleep. Checked on her 15 minutes later, force fed her some high sugar treat, she went back to bed. I checked on her an hour later, and she was cold. At first I thought she had died, but she was alive, but not doing well at all. I warmed her up, and I noticed she was very bloated. Called the vet ER, and I rushed her in. I ended up having to put her to sleep. The presumption was that a tumor was growing near her bowel, which had blocked it, and in pain she aspirated air into the stomach. She was in a lot of pain, so I knew I did the right thing.

I'm going to miss her, and I feel sad about her and the squirrel. So I guess the oracle card had given me a heads up. I hope that's all it had to say, because I don't want to take any more death! DIP (dook in peace) my little Lexi Lady.

updated by @dariasdouble212: 01/13/17 12:32:34PM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

I'm sorry for your loss. I'm not sure which particular deck & card you are referencing so I can't help there but in general the death card is a symbol of rebirth, it's a representation of the cycle of life.

Even though you may be going through a sad & trying period at this time, please know that the cycle will continue bringing birth (new things, etc.) soon.

dariasdouble212
@dariasdouble212
last year
55 posts

I used the Druid Oracle Deck.

Yes, I know things happened the way they were supposed to. Still sucks :( Going to miss her and her snooty ways.

Thank you.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book