Lavender&rose
Lavender&rose
@lavenderrose
2 years ago
82 posts

First, you need to calm your physical body down. Ground yourself. Do this in physical ways. Eat potatoes, rice; if you're a meat eater, eat a steak also; if not, root vegetables, lentils, are good. My go to is potatoes. Drink a lot of water, Have showers or if you have a bath lay in a warm salty bath for a long time. Table salt will do but sea salt is better. Breathe. In through the nose and then slowly out through the mouth making a wooshing sound with your lips. This breath will - it may take a few days - calm your nervous system down.

Try and leave all the esoteric and sensing stuff alone till this all calms down. Then you can review.

Watch dumb comedies. Go for walks, preferably with trees around you, a park, or just suburban streets. Keep doing the slow long breath out and try not to think about the pressure in your body but give your heart centre a soothing rub now and then. If you have a heat pack lay it on your solar plexus and hug it against your chest. Whatever you can do that you know relaxes your mind and body, do. Jigsaws, computer games, looking at picture of fluffy animals or roses? I don't know, but do it.

My chest is spasming writing this! Good luck with it all. It's a horrible state to be in. Ground yourself, young man! You can do some light visualising of unwanted energy leaving your system as you walk, say. Stomp it out into the earth. Sit with your bum on a rock or the grass, etc, and let earth take it, But I would stay out of the energy arena for a bit when things are this extreme.

Lavender&rose
Lavender&rose
@lavenderrose
2 years ago
82 posts

Yeah, like electricity. Ground it out. Whichever way.

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
968 posts

Hi...I know exactly what you mean...you feel like your exploding and imploding all at the same time....the energy is strong and it's painful....there are a few things that could be going on...1st....check your environment for anything toxic in the air....always check for stuff that may be causing you to become sick....if you have a gas fire place...or gas stove....check and make sure there aren't any leaks....I am so sensitive to that stuff now...any kind of leak no matter how small can cause irritation when your in the same room with it...it builds up in the body...and no one believed me....I called the city to come check and their instruments didn't read anything...but my nose did....so I took care of it myself.....and once I did I started feeling better....but thats me...lol....I myself can't use shields either....shielding is using energy and it feels like i'm blocking myself ....at this time when all energy hurts it's not wise to use them...another thing I found extremely helpful is unplugging everyone I could at an energetic level.....as humans we look at the world from the physical perspective....as an empath we look at the universe from the energy level....we're all connected to each other in some way....the energy links and cords are why we can read a person the way we can....if our energy system is not regularely cleared of these links and hooks....like we clear our cell phones of people we no longer have contact with...then we become over loaded....you'll be linked to people by these energy cords who have their own problems etc....removing all of them should shut off a lot of the overload....it takes time and practice....I cleaned out so much all the way back to my childhood....and with every severed link I felt better...the noise started to become managable. ...I unplugged EVERYONE....including my family...co workers...I cleared out all links and cords to former tennants of my place....I smudge to clear out negative energy....u shouldn't do that until your sure you don't have a sewer or gas leaks in your home....and my energy smoothed out and it's easier to stay grounded....it's a scary thing not knowing what's what....I hope this helps you pin point the problem....

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
968 posts
Don't forget to check the wax ring that seals the toilet...people tend to over look that....lol
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
968 posts
You may be grounded. ..but something attatched to your energy may be interfering with your ability to stay or FEEL grounded...for example...I was feeling fine....posted this to you...and immediately felt ungrounded....for me when I post to someone it's linking my energy to yours....I can hear and feel what's going on and once this link occurs you'll have access to mine...I left the energy link in place to lend you some strength and so my spirits could help you clear out your system and house of any negative beings...you had quite a few...we cleared them out...but you may want to smudge to clear your place more....
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
I can relate with the feelings in the chest. I have them right before a seeing or vision. And during thunderstorms. I have them also when something happens to someone and my intuition kicks in hard. It also takes my breath sometimes. But I have known the cause of it for a long time and I'm like "wait for it..wait for it...then my guides will show me something or let me enter into different places of people's lives. To see. Even the past. But , that's just my experiences with it. Everyone is different.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
968 posts
Ya...I have the chest thing too....it feels like energy has backed up and it blocks the systwm...i'm not always sure what's affecting my heart Chakra....or if it's something physical...I keep trying to clear it...sometimes it works...sometimes not...
indigovirgo
@indigovirgo
2 years ago
24 posts

I can relate to most of what you have described here. I have had these kind of feelings at varying degrees of intensity at several times in my life. In my experience, there was something, often a specific issue, that it seemed my emotions were signaling that I had to address. Sometimes it may have even been something as simple as needing to slow down from the constant rat race and listen to my body. Also, for me, it seems if I am doing something that my higher self knows is not the right direction or choice for me- I will often end up having severe physical symptoms and at times panic attacks.

If you can find anyone around you who does basic clearings- that may be a possibility to help. I have had a few cleanings done and they have helped me at least temporarily to move the energy. There are a few people on this board who offer clearings- sorry don't have the info.

I still have a lot to learn on how to ground myself so not sure these will help you. The other thing is hot baths with epsom salts. They take absorb negative energy and help to clear you. This seems to help me significantly when I am really overwhelmed with things.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book