I found my place in the world

To post a reply, login or signup

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Almost a year after my initial spiritual awakening, I've discovered my life purpose, which is to write (or, rather, continue to write) books. I now spend my time writing, reading, meditating, walking in nature, and spending time with good friends. I feel very good about my life now, because I feel I'm on the right path after a very turbulent ascension.

There is still more healing and research to do, but I have a good foothold now, which is a relief.

I just wanted to provide an update so that others will know that it IS possible to get to the other side of ascension. Just don't give up searching and have patience and you will arrive eventually :)

Blessings,

Lotusfly

updated by @lotusfly: 01/10/17 06:58:13PM
last year
159 posts

Hey Girl :)

You go with it and hold on to that good feeling, Write it all, express it all :)

As Neville Goddard did say

`A change in feeling is a change in destiny`.....

Hugs :)

KM
@km
last year
90 posts

We need more posts like this. Thank you.

What I am finding to be true is what you FOCUS on matters a lot more than the average person thinks. After an enlightenment-type experience, a human has the ability to shift focus and like you found, that can make all the difference in the world in how your daily life unfolds.

I am glad you touched on the fact that being in your current body there is still more work to do. Often people think that after enlightenment everything becomes "rosy". Yes there is healing and there is also some old energies that surface that one must deal with. Your ability to deal becomes better though, and that is a great help.

Again, thank you for taking the time to reach out to others. Interestingly, as you start doing things for others, with right intention, some real powerful things will start happening in your life.

Enjoy the ride.

Namaste

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

wishing much success!

what genre?

Lavender&rose
@lavenderrose
last year
82 posts

What is ascension? Do you mean waking up to the fact that you are an empath and that explains a lot of stuff, or is it something else?

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Thank you, karma! Hugs! :)

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Thanks, and I agree, KM. Where your attention goes, energy flows... and this involves manifesting our reality. And yes, while we're here, we all have a job to do - big or small. What's important is healing and as we put the pieces back together, finding what works for us. We all have a purpose and before I knew what that was, I felt a "calling" to do something but wasn't certain what. I didn't give up, just kept considering different ideas until one fell into place that felt just right :)

Namaste!

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Thanks! I write nonfiction: autobiography, memoir, and poetry, mostly :)

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Yes, realizing I was an empath was part of it, but for me I had a profound spiritual awakening where I suddenly felt spiritual, like a spiritual being :) It led me to following (listening to) my intuition and changing my lifestyle and my view of the world. I hope that makes sense!

Lavender&rose
@lavenderrose
last year
82 posts

Oh, okay. Thanks :)

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts
That is fantastic Lotusfly! I am still "searching" for my place. I was there a year ago, but something happened that seemed to stop the whole Ascention process, I'm trying to get there again....:)
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

I'm happy to hear that, Cat :) I hope you are able to get back there smoothly and find your place soon <3

Loving light and kindest blessings to you~

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

No problem :) It's different for everyone :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book