Deep Bond

To post a reply, login or signup

LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

So there is someone i have a strong heart chakra connection to but i feel lately like they are always there with me and obviously they aren't literally always there but i feel their presence constantly with me to a degree though the degree varies from time to time. Is this possible or is it just my imagination telling me their presence is with me.

updated by @laog: 02/14/17 04:58:03AM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts
Hi ...No is's not your imagination...it's real....if it's uncomfortable just remove the connection...learning how to do that would give you a clearer understanding on how things work....and more sure about what's actually happening to you....
LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

oh ok so i am not going crazy that is good to know and i already know the person in real life and they know i know the connection is there and that i can sense when they visit astrally etc its not uncomfortable really. just making sure this is not my imagination.

thank you for the help karen

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Karen, is this also true when a year has passed and you haven't spoken due to lives going on different directions. I have a couple of people that stays on my mind everyday and was very close to and I wondered did I think of them so much was be caused it missed them so much or if they was also thinking of me and that was the reason why they stayed on my mind.
LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

http://www.psychiclessons.com/signs-someone-is-thinking-about-you/

dont know how reliable this site is but i personally think if thoughts of someone come literally out of nowhere they are thinking of you, or im inclined to think that over the opposite.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Ok. Thank you
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Hmmm... I just read it. I wonder how to tell the difference if they actually thinking of you or it's just the bond you have. I have to say that I have actually cut cords with the angels help with one of these people because I could not get them off my mind but some how lingered back into that thought process again. Maybe they are thinking about me but why so much?
LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

maybe a crush or something

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I guess a crash could have different meanings but it's not romantic crushes. It's like our hearts are binded or something.
Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

Rene': Karen, is this also true when a year has passed and you haven't spoken due to lives going on different directions. I have a couple of people that stays on my mind everyday and was very close to and I wondered did I think of them so much was be caused it missed them so much or if they was also thinking of me and that was the reason why they stayed on my mind.

I'm wondering this one! I asked a little while ago about cutting cords, I've since done a lot of cutting cords, has worked for everyone.... except for 1 person. we are no longer in contact, and we had little in person contact (we met a few times, went out and had some great times and had an awesome connection however had remained in contact via daily messages  and chatting for 6mths before that contact was cut), yet theres a constant out of the blue reminder of them if they haven't come into mind. they generally are not far from mind, but i notice if i am occupied or haven't thought of them for quite a while their name will show up or songs or movies that remind me of them, or specific things we would talk about etc and after attempting cord cutting it was like energetically there was a massive pull from their end, then i was bombarded with dreams of them! Really wondering how that works.... going to check out that link thats posted! 

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

and again i post about them check the time and its 11:11.... was the same time when i was asking about the cord cutting with them! guaranteed will always be 11:11 or 12:34 when they appear!

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts

Hi Rene....it sounds like the cord is there for a reason....if it's draining you of energy or uncomfortable in any way you should insist on it being removed....if your ok with it being there then ok....for me it's about what it's actually doing to my body and energy....and since it is my body I have a right to say what stays and what goes....your saying you can't remove it at all?...

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Renee:

and again i post about them check the time and its 11:11.... was the same time when i was asking about the cord cutting with them! guaranteed will always be 11:11 or 12:34 when they appear!

Lol.  I thought that I had blacked out 3hrs ago. Lol.  I was wondering what the heck did I post!  Lol.  

Our names looks lalike when I don't have my glasses on 

updated by @rene: 10/11/16 11:36:26AM
Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

Karen2:

Hi Rene....it sounds like the cord is there for a reason....if it's draining you of energy or uncomfortable in any way you should insist on it being removed....if your ok with it being there then ok....for me it's about what it's actually doing to my body and energy....and since it is my body I have a right to say what stays and what goes....your saying you can't remove it at all?...

Hi rene haha yes I've noticed our names are similar I keep seeing what wise words I've posted and then realise it was your words!!! 

I don't feel I'm being drained at all, in fact it's quite the opposite, I feel I get recharged by the energy at times. To be honest I was infatuated with the guy! And he cut contact which is why I'm curious as to why  I feel the connection coming external from me. 

I read the article in the link above and have decided to do some observations. I'm going to actively stop myself from thinking of him and when thoughts etc do arise just kind of feel them out and see what they are and where they are coming from, if it's his or mine. I've felt a lot of emotion through the cords, and a pulling, as I said I was infatuated and had rose coloured glasses, but since contact has been cut I feel like I've been given a more accurate image that "yes he is a mere human just as we all are! He has his issues and his pains and his fears" whereas before I hadn't picked up any of that..... 

Min not so concerned just more curious as to why the connection continues and if from his side why? I also wouldn't mind finding someone to enjoy the company of and wonder if this connection is still there am I blocking anyone else from coming into my life? I hada partner of 10yrs that was seriously intense (and destructive) and I was able to cut those cords and remove the majority of emotional attachments there so I don't understand why this one is so strong! 

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts

I've been thinking that it may be that your friend has never cleared out his energy and is full of other ppls' links and cords....it may be that some of these ppl are getting thru to you with their own cords and links by his own cord and links....if you don't want to cut his cord you may want to try and clean up the link coming from him......take out anyone that may be there that shouldn't....if he's the one keeping this connection alive it may not actually be his link doing it...it could be someone who is also infatuated/has feelings for him...

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book