Everyone looks familiar.

To post a reply, login or signup

seanw4202
@seanw4202
last year
54 posts

Recently, as I've learned more and more about myself and the human mind, and rewritten everything I thought I knew about reality, I find more and more people feel more familiar than ever before. These past few weeks I've had a revelation to change a few aspects of my life, and starting a new job I met a good 30 new people in about two weeks... I feel like I've known all of them my whole life, they look familiar, their voices, how they speak, almost as if I would be surprised if they didn't sound exactly like I already knew they would, I don't know, I believe more and more we all share the same plane of existence that is the conscious experience as does all life in the universe, would make sense to explain the many and seemingly strange empathic abilities... Does anyone else view all life as the same organism or feel so connected/close to others as I explain? If so help me understand why nobody looks new or unknown? Why every stranger looks like a forgotten friend...

updated by @seanw4202: 01/13/17 09:27:47AM
seanw4202
@seanw4202
last year
54 posts

Maybe by following my intuitions I have synced up with my higher self? Is this just the effect of being in tune with my surroundings? Did following my intuition reward me with a higher level of enlightenment or am I accessing a new chakra through the changes I made both mentally and spiritually? Or am I just making myself believe something that isn't the case at all... This is a new experience for me getting more and more profound over the past year or so.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Hello, I could think of several different theories here.I have only met a few people in my life that I didn't know or didn't connect or was strangers. Maybe there on their first life, I don't know. But often .,when meeting some one , I say "don't I know you". Some may have the physical appearance of someone I use to know but I think I'm feeling their soul. I do think we all are connected, even if oceans separate us but I also am an old soul and pretty sure I have met some souls in a past life.I think your right, the more we push the world and our egos aside and open up minds to the endless possibilities of the universe , we start seeing and feeling everything more clearly. That being said. We free our intuition and let it do what it was meant to do and that is to observe, protect and to teach us. In my opinion: when I hear someone , usually Someone that is awakening, (I did it myself) think that what they are experiencing is the "truth" and everyone else is wrong, I know they are still awakening because they are still dealing with the ego. I have been there and done that but now I know anything is possible when your walking with your higher self. There is no wrong answers just a different reality and Journey.I have met people for the first time and we will be so overwhelm or be so familiar with each other that it's an instant connection. I even feel that with people on this forum and I have never met anyone one here in person. When I'm reading their words, I hear their voices and feeling their souls.I think everyone that is placed in our lives are placed for a reason. Good or bad. And the more we push judgmental thoughts aside we can learn from anyone. But some souls, I'm sure I have met before.
Ruby Fox
@ruby-fox
last year
64 posts

I so agree. Any opinions on twin flames? A soul that challenges our soul whether this is someone we like/get along with or not. Someone that is like a mirror that is held in front of us to rub us into something better? like two stones making each other smooth. I noticed a lot in the month of June people kept talking about the sign of Gemini, the twins, and twin flames .

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I'm a Sagittarius and Gemimi is my opposite. My best friend is a Gemimi and I don't know why cause we disagree about everything. I think we are a challenge for each other. I love her researching mind and she loves my heartfelt but blunt reasoning. Lol. " Common sense is free, Why not use it " is my motto.
I have met so many soul mates but not my twin. I guess when I think about the phrase "twin flame" I think of my forever mate. One that I can run to their arms and cry my eyes out. One that I can open my mind to without eye rolls or my words being used against me at a later date. One I can feel comfortable with and them me. My husband is a Sagittarius also but we are as different as daylight and dark. I often tell him he is a Sagittarius imposter. Lol.
It could had been my own personality glitch or my major trust issues for the reason I never met my twin flame or met them at the wrong time in life. Or maybe I'm too independent Or me, being an Empath, always weary of people intentions and looking inside their souls. I know no one is perfect but their is a lot of bad in people.
I do believe in twin flames though. But, most people think the will riding up to you on a horse and they will be wearing shining amor. I don't think that is the case even though that would be nice. Lol.
I have always thought of my soul mates as the ones that challenged me and tought me good and bad lessons and was preparing me for my twin. I was hoping my twin would be more like a reward or a closure of some kind to my life. Like I have finally found myself in a different body. then, again, if I had met someone like that , and fell into the that hot passionate love that blinds, what happens when the flame subsides. Would I regret it? After feeling such intense feelings then reality strikes and I'm looking at my mirror image , knowing they are feeling the same way. Idk. I'm a dreamer, a deep thinker and a believer in fairy tales so I hope everyone has a twin they can be comfortable with.
I wonder if twin flames have restrictions like do we met them in this life time or could it be our next life time. Was we with them in a past life and that's why we keep searching for them in this life. Does our soul only split that one time or does it split at every rebirth? So many questions. I'm so impatient , wanting to know everything. Lol.
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts
I am almost embarrassed to admit this, but I have the opposite problem. It is a cognitive disorder called prosopagnosia, or more commonly known as face blindness. I can meet someone and later cannot remember what they look like. This has been very frustrating because I have literally introduced myself twice to some people.....oh the awkwardness! Funny thing though...if they give off certain vibes, I can remember them...especially bad ones. I think that I get so overwhelmed when meeting people (usually at a party or similar social situation) that I totally forget what they look like. I have met some very memorable people though, those I usually find are kindred spirits or that I develop a lasting bond with.
seanw4202
@seanw4202
last year
54 posts

I feel this way with names, dates, and time in general, can't remember them to save my life, maybe because they are not real and i believe this to be useless information to focus on, it would be hard for me to care what time it is, considering its nothing more then a way to measure a cycle, there are no new days, only the continuance of old and new experience's alike, a gain in entropy through-out the universe. As far as names, I feel as if i connect with the persons soul, and placing a title on them seems degrading almost, Individualism is a theory, names only further confuse us as to what we are.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I have met strangers and knew them by their vibs because it feels exactly like another. I'm not good with names but their vibs leaves an imprint that I never forget

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book