Is this possible?

To post a reply, login or signup

melita89
@melita89
last year
11 posts

Is it possible for a empath to gets others emotions from just thinking of them? Because today I was supposed to chill and hang with my friend but hasnt texted back when I texted her. everytime I think of her I keep on getting this overwhelming emotion that noone likes me and that I feel lonely. She has social anxiety which makes you have those thoughts and that noone likes you and wants to hang out with you. I know this cause I have it too and I feel my anxiety starting to errupt.

updated by @melita89: 01/13/17 07:35:23PM
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
last year
273 posts

Hi, absolutely possible to "tune into" them just by thinking about them. The challenge is working out what is yours and what is her but from what you are describing it certainly sounds like you are tuning into her.

melita89
@melita89
last year
11 posts

yeah its been happening alot. I know social anxietied out people tend to be anti-social and she has been distant which is why I thinking its her.

Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
last year
273 posts

Any chance she is also an empath and unaware that she is picking up energy from people around her?

melita89
@melita89
last year
11 posts

im not sure. I'm thinking she may be introvert where being around people tends to drain her and most intorverts of what I learned are empathic. It might be the reason behind why her anxiety meds dont work.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book