Dream meaning

To post a reply, login or signup

Lauren3
@lauren3
last year
14 posts
I often get this dream of a really bright light and that's all I can see and I keep falling over and can't walk, does anyone know the meaning of this dream??
updated by @lauren3: 01/31/17 09:01:48PM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
How do you feel when you fall over and can't walk, are you resisting or relaxing? Are you scared or in peace
Lauren3
@lauren3
last year
14 posts
I'm confused and trying to get back to reality but it's like no one can see me, it's just a weird feeling and I've had this dream quite alot
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Admin may tell us to discuss this on the dream group and I'm not a dream interpreter but during visions , the first thing I do is look around at the surroundings and what I am feeling during the visions. For example what color a room is or the clothes a person has on and what they are feeling Ect. And that's why I was asking if you felt peaceful or scared. The light can be so many different things. Was it sun light or healing white light or was it false light like a light bulb. Was it white? What I'm feeling is something is coming to light and your hands are being tied and there is nothing you can do about it. This could be something you know is coming or a surprise. What ever it is, your resisting. But, with that being said, this may not be a normal dream but you slipping into another dimension and seeing someone else's situation and your scared because your not use to having the gift of seeing and your pulling away from it. I use to do that before when I didn't understand this was a gift so I learned to calm myself self down and explore the surroundings and the feeling they were giving me. Of the dream group I have seen them suggest keeping notes on your dreams.I don't remember dreams because I take meds to sleep due to constant nightmares that keeps my from sleeping, the meds causes me not to remember the dreams but I still awake up with the feelings.Do you meditate and if you do, try to find this dream while meditating and see if you can come up with answers. Hope this helps

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book